Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Belsavis

The Time has Come to Rise Up!
Following the Galactic Alliance occupation of Belsavis, in which The Vanguard were pushed out and the Esh-Ka put back into stasis, one loose end is left unresolved. THE WORLD RAZER, dissatisfied by its lack of success into lying its way into freedom through [member="Marcello Matteo"], it sends a transmission into a disgruntled piece of space very near to Belsavis. Governor Ryker Kel of Javin is among one of the few within The Oversector Coalition, who receive the harrowing piece of information: The Galactic Alliance have taken Belsavis, and with it, a Superweapon!​
Forces hailing from the Greater Javin Sector, Yushan Sector, and the Gendius Sector engage in a special conference, which determines that with the compelling evidence, compounded with their mutual fear of the militant expansions of their neighbors (the Alliance being one of them), see no other means to protect themselves than to attack Belsavis and rip the Superweapon away from their prying hands of the Alliance. After using the nearby world of Abraxas as a staging ground for the past week, the fledgling Coalition puts everything on the line as it sells its lands to mercenaries of higher skill to supplement their multitudinous militias to mount the attack.​
Almost unanimous decision among the Coalition leaders, has declared it the utmost priority to pre-emptively attack and remove the Superweapon from Alliance hands at all costs in order to preserve the life of The Coalition, its people, and the galaxy at large.​
Thus a Rebellion is born!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
Greetings there! This is the official announcement that The Oversector Coalition will be rebelling against the Galactic Alliance Dominion on Belsavis.

The claims that the Galactic Alliance has a Superweapon, are only superficial. Despite what our misguided Coalition may think, their source of information is the World Razer itself, who is lying as a means to destabilize the Alliance's control over the planet and in someway allow it to escape.
  1. Should the Alliance win, then nothing changes and the Coalition surrenders all of its territory to the Galactic Alliance in defeat.
  2. Should the Coalition win, then the only thing that changes is that they will have pushed the Alliance out of their territory, and upon realizing what it was that happened (being lied too), the World Razer will remain locked up. From there, the Coalition would have to decide whether to remain together... or dissolve in shame for the lives they destroyed by going to war.

Now, I'm assuming we're going to need some objectives before we can jump in! I'm assuming that there will likely be a space segment that I am willing to partake in for those interested, and I'm sure there will be some strategic locations that the Coalition can attempt to sabotage. I can think of these on my own, but I would prefer suggestions :)

Additionally, if we fail to take Belsavis within some arbitrary time limit, by all means I cannot see why this cannot continue a little further by moving on to the other planets in the hex. An example: all the money is located on Javin, essentially.

So who's ready for Rebellion?! :D

OC(?): [member="Avier Ackbar"], [member="Émile Roux"], [member="Blank Slate #4"], [member="Deagan Hunt"], [member="Dralos"], [member="Gabriel Sionoma"], [member="Ghorua the Shark"], [member="Gray Raxis"], [member="Jericho"], [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Mantic Dorn"], [member="Matreya"], [member="Odd the Wise"], [member="Ruby Wilded"], [member="Stardust"]

Mercs: [member="Cyrus Tregessar"], [member="KeCholo"], [member="Vex Kumud"], [member="The Executor"], [member="Kuvantu"], [member="Gulliver Foyle"]

SUGGESTED FLASHPOINTS
  1. Above Belsavis - A rag tag amalgamation of starships drop out of hyperspace in an ambush above Belsavis, some of them mercenaries, while others appear more civilian, consistent with the limited resources of the invading force: The Oversector Coalition. Battle and drama ensues! (PvP/PvE, direct combat optional)
  2. Esh-Ka Tunnels - Coalition Militiamen and Mercenaries alike, race to find the Superweapon, and come across Alliance resistance. (PvP/PvE, use units fairly and within reason).
  3. World Razer Prison - Should the Coalition find the Prison, they will discover the truth... will the truth alone, however, stop them from fighting the Alliance? (PvE, PvP is possible)
  4. (Other Suggestions?)

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
I think it would be neat if we do some sort of diplomacy thing to try and convince the coalition that the world razor is lying.

Diplomacy rarely ever gets to shine in invasions, campaigns, or doms.

[member="Kira Talith"] I can probably accommodate that, but the initial sequence would involve the attack. As the Coalition is more or less attempting an ambush. We were also thinking of using propaganda IC, to help motivate our troops, since we are lacking in military discipline, so it won't be an easy diplomacy to sell.

I personally, am very interested in the political spectrum of role play, so if we come to it, I'll jump on it :)

9553027.gif

[member="Fatty"] I love to see some politics and/or diplomacy. But ICly speaking, Jericho is about battle, so I wouldn't mind leading a pvp/pve charge under the belief that the alliance has a super weapon.

Fatty said:
SUGGESTED FLASHPOINTS
  1. Above Belsavis - A rag tag amalgamation of starships drop out of hyperspace in an ambush above Belsavis, some of them mercenaries, while others appear more civilian, consistent with the limited resources of the invading force: The Oversector Coalition. Battle and drama ensues! (PvP/PvE, direct combat optional)
  2. Esh-Ka Tunnels - Coalition Militiamen and Mercenaries alike, race to find the Superweapon, and come across Alliance resistance. (PvP/PvE, use units fairly and within reason).
  3. World Razer Prison - Should the Coalition find the Prison, they will discover the truth... will the truth alone, however, stop them from fighting the Alliance? (PvE, PvP is possible)
  4. (Other Suggestions?)

So I added this.

I'm looking for at least one destination where it can be more or less open ground. Is there any place on Belsavis where Alliance forces might be guarding/protecting/etc.?

I posted!

So, I'm not sure how many other space players are here, so could I get a quick rundown of what is above Belsavis? :)

[member="Fatty"]

We were fighting this: "A Vanguard fleet comprising of:
1 Retribution class Star Destroyer
1 ISDII Star Destroyer
Numerous Cruisers
A swarm of TIE Fighters and Bombers
Having initially pushed the Vanguard from the system they have returned with a larger fleet to drive the GADF back. Destroy the command ship and send them packing. Any more capital ships that can be disabled and prevented from escaping is a bonus."

So I'd say we have a sizable fleet presence over Belsavis. Probably significantly more than the Coalition could get together, to be honest. Especially once the call for reinforcements goes out. From what I've read it seems like the Coalition combined a few defense fleets together from a couple planets. However, the Alliance forces were just in combat, so presumably we're having issues with fighter resupply and pre-existing ship damage.

We likely have at least one of these:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/21410-warden-class-heavy-cruiser/

and a lot of these:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/76370-thranta-mk-ii-class-patrol-frigate/

[member="Loske Matson"] and [member="Choli Vyn"] are flying star fighters as well for the G.A.

Mercs: [member="Cyrus Tregessar"], [member="KeCholo"], [member="Vex Kumud"], [member="The Executor"], [member="Kuvantu"], [member="Gulliver Foyle"], [member="Ghorua the Shark"], [member="Jan Valdum"]

You guys still interested in this or??

Not sure where all my Oversector people are at...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom