Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Rebellion] Have Fun Storming the Castle! | AoC's Rebellion of ORC's Zonju V

spbyo8.png
Hanna
Post 1
Equipment: Hanna’s Phase I Haywire Armor, F-11E Blaster Rifle, Phase I Sword of Eve, 2 CryoBan Grenades, 2 V-6 Haywire Grenades, Vibro-Dagger
Allies: [member="Madalena Antares"] AoC
Enemies: ORC [member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Zak Amroth"] [member="Zyra Crowe"]

Hanna quietly checked over her weapons for a final time as she waited for the boarding vessel to finish cutting a massive hole into the hull of the Verdict, which would allow the warriors of the Wild Hunt to make ingress into the battlecruiser. No longer the green recruit that she once was, Hanna had acquired a respectable amount of experience as a Huntress. Her natural affinity for violence had been tested and honed by the liberation operations on Morcanth and Zosha, during which she earned her first kills and battle trophies. Nevertheless, her nigh-overbearing enthusiasm for the cause of chaos had not dimmed in the slightest. If anything, her experience in battle and close brushes with death had made her more sure of Discordia’s holy mission. In both private and public, Hanna had begun to pray frequently to the Dark Lady of Chaos in an effort to earn her favor. She believed that her health depended upon entreating the Dark Goddess and giving her thanks at every possible turn. As such, when Madalena finished delivering her rousing speech, Hanna’s high-pitched cries were among the loudest in the group of blood-crazed zealots and warriors.

Only moments later, the doors opened and the interior of the Verdict presented itself to the collective gaze of the rapacious warband of marauding zealots. Hanna was among the first to throw herself into the breach, a spine-chilling war cry on her lips as she moved to pounce from the ceiling on top of what she perceived to be an unsuspecting marine, aiming to impale her blade through the top of the soldier’s skull...

Zyra Crowe

Z
AG4oiTr.png
://LOCATION: Maintenance Hangar 1, The Verdict
://OBJECTIVE: Anti-Boarding Action
://ALLIES: [member="kaida taldir"] | ORC
://ENEMIES: [member="Madalena Antares"] | [member="hanna"] | Agents of Chaos

They were still two bulkhead frames from the reported ingress point when Zyra heard a war cry echo off the corridors walls, followed by the sounds of melee combat that ended quickly.

"Party's starting." She reported over her comms, sending to both her squad (Kaida included) and the combat control center.

Then she focused on the combat coming up. She stepped forward slowly, quickly swapping her blaster carbine for the maser scattergun. She charged it and continued forward. Her soldiers arrayed behind her, five soldiers and Kaida. The last soldier watched their rear, while the others were stacked behind them covering the way forward with their rifles.

She saw Hanna, coming up from killing the marine she'd taken by surprise, and Zyra went to a knee as she aimed and fired her scattergun.

"Contact!"

spbyo8.png

Equipment: Rat in a cage at his hip, a mask, some clothes... weapons are for pansies.
Allies: AoC ([member="Hanna"] ) ([member="Madalena Antares"] )
Enemies: ORC ([member="Zyra Crowe"] ) ([member="Kaida Taldir"])

The recycled air of starships always seemed to make the stench of charred meat substantially worse. The blowing breeze of a world, and the atmospheric activities associated with it were often enough capable of dissipating all but the hardiest odors, but no such systems existed within the confines of the metal husk of a vessel. Ventilation systems, of course, would eventually scrub the miasma from perceptible existence, but it would take much longer than the alternative, which meant that the masked man would simply need to suckle in a deep breath, and try not to inhale too strongly around the corpses.

The corpses.

They had come much faster than he had originally expected. There were bound to be casualties throughout any combat operation, and while he didn't partake in a great deal of the fighting himself he had been around enough of it to acknowledge that grievous and gruesome wounds appeared upon soldiers with a remarkable quickness. At the least, those who had fallen had not been particularly well-known to the dark healer, and so he hoped that the haunting images of their demises would not burrow too far into his psyche; the fact that he was still considering their deaths several minutes after they had occurred wasn't a good sign that they would be easy to dismiss from consideration.

One had been saved among those who had fallen in the initial volleys at least, having been struck lethally in the lungs, but falling close enough to a companion that the miracle worker was able to steal from one to save the other. It was a draining process, of course, but it was far less consuming on his reserves than it was to exchange personally with another person. To transfer the wounds of one to another without requiring their affliction to truly corrupt his own flesh was a much simpler procedure, like serving as a conductor of electricity between two live wires. The trick was to allow the wounds to pass through him without becoming distracted enough to allow them to etch into his own skin and bone.

Further away from the entry-point, others had begun to engage in further combat, but the masked man was content to sit alongside the back-lines, and engage in his own work. He was not the sort to batter and bruise and blast those who stood against him. Concealing himself from the danger until it had passed along, and actively avoiding the combative aspect of the mission was far more beneficial to his well-being, and he was content to creep hither and thither like a serpent instead of causing a ruckus like the wolves that had been set upon the ship. Violent and bloodthirsty hunters, the lot of them, but their zeal made them impulsive, and the miracle-maker knew that few would escape with no damage whatsoever... he would be there to help them onto their feet.

A furtive glance in the direction of the crisped bodies reminded him of the mortal danger anew, and with a reluctant sigh he bent to pick up the fallen's blaster, glaring scornfully at it until he tossed it back onto the ground. Weapons weren't thought of kindly by his kin, at least, not those that killed with so little discrimination. That was fine. So long as he was aware of anyone opposing him, he would be able to fill their minds with revolting thoughts attached to the idea of harming him, as he had done in the past. Making anyone who wanted to strike you heave the contents of their stomach onto the floor was a surprisingly capable defensive strategy.

While the fighting continued elsewhere, the Wonderworker became aware of a maintenance hatch, and what appeared to be a hallway attached to it, likely a minor shaft to allow for fixing nearby systems in the halls. He could assist in the sabotage quietly, he considered, and without a second-thought he thrust himself through the opening, appearing into the far quieter corridor.

Equipment: R82 Precision Rifle | The XR-18 Revolver | Combat Knife | Grappling Hook | WESTAR-35 blaster pistol x2 | Thermal Detonator x3 L9TK Small-Arms Tactical Assault Rifle | The Kinetic Dagger
Ship: Locus Class Fighter

Objective: Secure the King
Tags: [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Renn was looking around while on patrol, a couple bodies lay behind him with slits along their throats. Walking towards the exit of the castle he exited to two men holding up rifles. Deciding it was better not to get caught he grabbed one of the rifles surprising the man. Thrusting it to the right the other rifle started to fire, and that man was quickly pulverized into nothing but a stain. The other had a knife out and aimed a blow straight for Renn's chest. Knocking it aside with the rifle he kicked the man back and fire one shot at him. The weapon jammed so he decided to beat the man with it.

Blood dripped from the rifle but as Renn threw it to the ground. A slight cough coming from him as he rounded a corner. Down the hall was twelve men who opened fire as soon as they saw him. This caused Renn to back track, an XR-18 at the ready. One rounded the corner firing a shot it went clean through the man, and then he fired a second at the next person to round the corner. The explosion from the weapon back firing sent him through the door.

Renn slowly got up coughing, "Explosive round." A man stood above him with a rifle aimed at his head. Grabbing it and pulling the man towards him, Renn disarmed the man with one swipe of his dagger. Tossing a thermal detonator through the door the men scattered, but the room was tight. Everyone, including Renn was flung everywhere, many died but a small collapse happened in the hallway. Spotting his XR-18 Renn grabbed it. The barrel was singed but that was the extent of it. Grabbing his R82 from his back one of the bodies started to get up and charge him. Dodging the attack the man hit the door, and with one shotgun blast the door and the man were on the ground. Renn stepped into the thrown room, his gear was singed and black, he waved to the people in the room as he walked through the doorway.

spBZqp.png

Objectives: Unleash Havoc, steal some poodoo y'know the usual
Allies: TBD I'm looking at you [member="Nyree Justice"]
Enemies: ORC peeps
Kit: In profile Bio

I'd actually been on Sonju for a good while. The call had gone out and I'd answered...there was likely a large amount of shenanigans going on at the palace. As it was I wasn't quite keen to be going through ventilation ducts. Though odds were Scherezade was somehow up at the palace. Me? I was in the mood for a little retail therapy and mass destruction. I saw landing transports and smiled cracking my neck I uncapped a container of sand and with The Force sent the sand up into the turbines of the transport. Willing the sands to move faster I accelerated the sands until I could feel them crystallizing inside the turbines. Then smoke erupted from the the engine and reaching out with The Force I grabbed the whole craft and brought it down towards me.

Seeing the craft nose towards the street I was in I simply brought my will to bear even more. Willing the nose of the craft into the dirt on the street I was in I saw it coming down and the pilot wouldn't be able to fight me on keeping the craft level. I could feel the terror of the pilot, drinking it in I used the emotion to fuel my own power. The craft slammed into the earth and skidded towards me finally coming to a stop in front of me. I could see the pilot scrabbling to get out of his harness. A smirk on my face I continued drinking in his terror as he realized he couldn't move himself.

Stepping towards the downed craft I sashayed my hips and simply ripped open the cockpit. Clad in a pair of tight leather pants, fishnet shirt with red bra peeking through. Barely covered up by a black leather corset and boots that were just as much fashion choice as functional. I looked every bit the modern chooser of the slain that I was. Platinum blond hair billowing behind me as I walked up and took a seat on the shattered cockpit. Sighing I said "Hiiii....so you've probably noticed that you can't move. Sorry about that.... see you're not gonna be taking off again any time soon." To illustrate my point I ignited my saber and simply threw it in a curving arc through the already damaged engine and the intact one. Looking towards him I said "Ooops. Now like I said you're not going to be going anywhere." My saber returned to my hand and the blade still ignited I held it towards his throat. "See I'm not about to kill y'all that'd be...counterproductive. You just get to take a nap while I relieve you and your compatriots of all the supplies you have aboard."

He looked horrified, then the engines exploded. Kinda what happens when you put a saber through them. Looking at the engines then him I said "Huh thought it'd be more fire...anyhoozles things to do people to rob things to destroy." Leaning in I kissed him softly then with The Force I compelled his mind into sleep. Pulling a gas grenade from my belt I tossed it into the troop bay. Breathing in I held my breath and handstanding off the cockpit dash I walked to the troop bay and cut it open with my curved hilt saber. Lifting the door free with The Force I threw the door into a place by a club. Huh interesting name for a club Luck Loth-Wolf. Smirking I thought well plenty of places to knock over. Plenty of businesses that had weapons.... Lifting the crates in the troop bay free I also realized that bringing down a gunship in the middle of the street by a club would probably attract some attention.

Cracking open the crates I started strapping weapons to the harness points on my belt. Grenades, blasters, ooooo these were nice....and likely illegal. serrated discs taking a stack I slid them into my Beskar gauntlet. I did after all have a built in lanvarok launcher. Amazing what you could find when you didn't ascribe to Jedi rules of engagement. Now time to cause a little more anarchy.....

ft2A6hz.png

Objective: Deter AoC incursion
Gear: Durasteel Mandalorian Armor, Beskar Helmet, Blaster Pistol, Long Pulse Cannon Rifle
Tags: [member="Rexus Wenck"] [member="Braelyn Zale"] ; [member="Nyree Justice"], [member="Jai'galaar Gred"]
Attacking: [member="Celiana"]

The air crackled under the tension of the potential conflict that would arise. It was boiling hot and each side was subtly stirring the pot until someone decided it was time to turn on the gas and blow up the whole pot.

Such was the case when a force sensitive woman decided to rip down a military logistics vessel straight from the sky and unto the ground. When she produced a lightsaber, Jair put her on his rifle's sights. She was awfully lightly dressed either hinting at extreme confidence and self belief or ridiculous stupidity. It hardly mattered, he had a job to do. Someone downing a Coalition vessel clearly fell on the opposite side of the conflict. As most, if not all, citizen scattered away from the demonstration of power by the force user, the Mandalorian had a clear shot to take without risking collateral casualties. For now.

Ah chit, here we go again.

The Mandalorian took a deep breath, steadied his aim and pulled the trigger sending a blue bolt of death headed toward her center mass.

ft2A6hz.png
Objective: Interrogation of the Enemy
Allies: [member="Jai'galaar Gred"] | [member="Braelyn Zale"] | [member="Rexus Wenck"]
Enemies: [member="Nyree Justice"] ?

THEME (Redux)​

8kcRaFr.png
"Hey, big boy, I didn't catch your name. I'm Nyree. Nyree Justice."

Before he could even finish his first drink she had appeared at the bar next to him. With the eyes of a hunter lined in shimmering lashes she had stalked her prey, and Mako was the one in her cross-hairs. A wide smile came across his face as he watched the young woman take up his drink and sip on the fine Kathol vintage. Motioning for another glass he quickly poured himself a second glass and clinked glasses with the Nyree.

"To your health, may the Aing-Ti bless your path."

After his toast he hoisted his drink to his lips and slammed it back in one gulp. Bring nearly full Zeltron a lust for life and two livers meant he could drink with the best of them. This fact and his years of practice he had received being raised by the Perl family only helped him in his party endeavors. But back to the matter at hand namely the level eleven smoke show who was after him.

"I don't known many core folk who can handle Aing-tii , good on ya. Names Maokai, but my friends call me Mako. So tell me, what is a fine, coreward princess such yourself doing on a dust ball like this Nyree."

Maokai leaned back on to the bar and poured another glass of absinthe for himself before he topped off Nyree's glass as well. As he waited for her response he had no idea what events were beginning to transpire outside. In all his flexing he had forgotten to grab his comlink, and so far the heavy bass laden music was drowning out the noise from the world beyond. So with only the beauty who had taken center stage in his mind, he settled down for that looked to be a damn fine evening, or so he hoped.

spBZqp.png

Crew: 8 buff guys wearing fancy shirts outside
Loadout: My beating heart
Allies: [member="Jai'galaar Gred"] (?) [member="Celiana"] (Don't look over here, ssssh)
Enemies Flirt subject: [member="Maokai Bantam"]

Nyree giggled and finished her newly acquired drink as he toasted to her health. She had, in a very real sense, bitten off more than she could chew with that drink. She had trace bits of Zeltron blood in her (a quarter, to be precise), but that did little to help her here. The gal's history of heavy boozing, cruising, and having a ripe good time. She hadn't counted on drinking that much in her first swig. Nyree knew she'd have to take it nice and slow now or she'd end up losing control and sucking face or eating tile. Maybe both. She hoped not both.

"You too handsome," she returned the compliment back.

She lopped one of her fingers through her hair, making soft, gentle circles with it as he asked his question. With her other hand she pulled out an e-cig. As she retrieved the pen, she stored that name away. Mako. She'd need something to scream besides her own last name later.

Nyree brought the e-cig up to her lips and took a draw of smoke from it. Her mind quickly searched for the right answer to give to that question. She was here on a secret mission. She was here to quell rebels. He was most likely one of them, considering how he was breaking curfew. That probably made him one of the badguys. They were enemies. The worst thing that could happen is he find out why she was here and undermine her whole operation. She had to come up with a different answer--something believable and fast.

"Oh, you know," smoke seeped from her lips as she offered Mako the e-cig. "mostly shopping. I'm supposed to be doing some work for the local law enforcement about rebels--or, something. I'm still not entirely sure what it is, exactly they wanted me to do," she furrowed her brow. What did they want her to do, exactly? Oh well, too late now. "But I had to stop when this amazing sale on almost everything I am wearing came up. A must do. This coat. This necklace. These shades." She took a sip from her glass, reminding herself to go easy this time, "What about yourself?"

ft2A6hz.png

Objective: Survive
Gear: Westar 85 blasters
Allies: TBD
Enemies: Whoever is shooting at him
Taggin' the street peeps: [member='Braelyn Zale'] | [member='Jai'galaar Gred'] | [member='Jair Ordo'] | [member='Rexus Wenck'] | [member='Nyree Justice'] | [member='Maokai Bantam'] | [member='Celiana']

It had been a commotion outside of the public house in which Vam was staying that had grabbed his attention. He rose from his seat, drink in hand, and made his way to the window. Through the slats of the blinds, he could see a pair of twi'lek men being accosted by two heavily armed... thugs? Sure. Thugs. A green-skinned rodian with a heavy repeater that had to be at least half his weight and a pale twi'lek woman with a pistol harassed the civilians, shouting at them in huttese. With a sigh, the gunslinger finished his drink and set the empty glass back on the bar.

"Keep the tab open, would ya?"

As he headed for the exit, he slid his blasters out of their holsters and checked the power packs. Satisfied, he opened the door and quietly slipped outside. The thugs provided their own distraction with their shoving and shouting, allowing Vam to get behind them.

<"Chuba!">

The thugs turned, raising their own weapons as they did.

*P-PEW*

They had barely faced the new arrival before twin blaster bolts ripped through the in near unison. The bodies slumped heavily to the ground, each with a small, smoking hole in its chest. Vam approached the men, holstering his weapons.

<"Doth uba kouikei?">

The thinner of the two began to speak, but it was the terrified expression the other shot past Vam that caught his eye. He turned in time to see a whole squad of gunmen round the corner.

<"Paknee ata paiha!">

He unceremoniously forced the twi'leks into a small recess in the architecture before leaping behind a parked speeder himself. Blaster fire exploded off the speeder as he drew his pistols again, popping up as much as he dared to take potshots at the advancing force.

---

Huttese to Basic glossary

Chuba!- Hey you!
Doth uba kouikei?- Are you hurt?
Paknee ata paiha!- Take cover!

spBZqp.png

Equipment: In bio
Tags: [member="Vam Rinav"] [member="Nyree Justice"] [member="Maokai Bantam"] [member="Jair Ordo"] [member="Celiana"]

Jai could hear the crashing of a ship, quickly calling out to his Strill before running over to see an Echani at the crash sight. He'd seen her before, maybe.... He honestly hadn't taken much time to get to know the others, more focused on figuring out where Clan Gred had gone after Concord Dawn. He also didn't get the full message of what was going on, so all he knew was they were helping the current ruler. He also noticed the very clear lightsaber. He walked up, stepping into the ship's cargo hold before speaking.

"Gotta say, quite impressive. Even if you needed the Force to do it." He nonchalantly popped open a crate, finding some det packs. Strong ones. "So, this is the part of the plan I didn't hear I'm guessing. Little raiding for weapons?" He picked one up, checking it. He really wished he had these back on Concord Dawn. He did quickly take noticed of something else though. The Jedi's Beskar. He wasn't sure he wanted to ask at the moment, but his strill soon walked in, taking his attention for a split second before he opened another crate. Disruptors.... Jai took a step back seeing them, looking at Celiana before grabbing one, not too happy to find it.

"I don't know if you're willing to use these, but I'm not." He looked around for a second, looking out. Something wasn't right, but he figured he'd look for something else, the main computer. As he looked, he spoke up some more, noticing a mass driver hidden under the interface. "Name's Jai'galaar by the way." Jai decided to look for any sort of manifest. There was something about this ship. He was hoping to find out what there was, and if there were other, hidden supplies. The Strill, meanwhile, sniffed along the walls, somehow knowing to start searching.

Then a shot rang out, and Jai quickly pulled his weapons. Osik! Fight was here.

spBWI6.png

Wearing: Armor | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | Sofitor
Wielding: 7 Nozhi Blades | 2 Czerka knives | 1 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke (lightsabers) | Combat Gauntlets | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader K-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets
Allies: AoC | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] (?) | [member="William the Bloody"] | [member="Renn Garrick"] | + Open
Enemies: ORC | [member="Cotan Sar'andor"] | [member="KLR-13"] | + Open
reZtUD.gif
Time seemed to be ticking so slowly. The throne room felt almost stuffy, and Scherezade looked around, seeing [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] grabbing a drink. At least someone was amusing himself. The king, still seated on his throne, was uncomfortable, and his discomfort radiated strongly enough to slice a knife through. She hoped they would not have a reason to slice a knife through him. Their plans were already hard enough to see through as it were.

The palace was not empty outside of the throne room. In parts of it, fights were still happening. It made Scherezade want to face palm. They were there to remind the people that they had a king and didn't need outside people to replace him with someone they wanted themselves, someone who would be easier to control. Going all violent on random people who were in the castle sort of showed the opposite. Though Scherezade was among the Firsts of the Agents of Chaos, she didn't hold any official position of leadership. She was not her sister, she was not any of her friends. If she said something, it would remain to be seen if she'd be listened to at all.

"Agents of Chaos," she sent into her commlink, knowing the frequencies weren't exactly secured. It didn't matter. The Underground people who'd hear about it could know for all she cared, "Would you guys friggin' stop randomly shooting people?! Unless they attack you first, hold fire. If you can, grab 'em as hostages. They're worth more to the king if they're alive rather than dead."

Turning her commlink off, she looked to the king. "I'm okay with killing them all," he said with a shrug.

spbyo8.png

Wearing: Armor
Wielding: Meymad
Allies: AoC | [member="Hanna"] | [member="Wonderworker"] | + Open
Enemies: ORC | [member="Zak Amroth"] | [member="Zyra Crowe"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"] | + Open
reKFam.png
The smile on Madalena's face left no room to wonder; while not a Warrior like her sister, the field of battle was where her home was. The sounds of screams and fighting brought joy to the curvaceous woman, and while remaining safely behind her cover, she watched as her people shot and got shot, watched as some of them prepared to close the distances.

Her eyes then closed as he permitted her sense to cover them all through the Force. This was no place for Battle Meditation, not when the tangible danger was so close, but she could still feel them all, know where heart beats were, at least on her side. The enemy's side was a touch trickier, and while she knew that she normally could do it, now was not the time. She simply wantd to know her people would be-

No. Madalena's body moved before her mind had time to register the scattergun being fird by [member="Zyra Crowe"]. Though she was a commander by her very birth, not even the Head of the Hunt could deny that there were some – only a handful – for which she cared about just that tiny bit more. In the current scenario, one of those people were her diminutive unicorn girl, [member="Hanna"]. A paradox, Madalena had once upon a time been certain that the follower of Discordia was Force Sensitive, but it had turned out that she was not. Which meant, that she could not use the Force on her own for protection. And Madalena, great as she was within the Force, could not really change the path of a scattergun's shots.

What she hoped to do was to push Hanna out of the way quickly enough, the Force sending out not a push and not even move the small woman with telikensis, but to out right punch her away from there to ensure that she would move as quickly as was possible. Would it be faster than the shattergun? They would knot in less than a second.

With her other hand, Madalena waved her fingers around, beginning to form a small tornado indoors. Few would feel the winds, as it would take at least a few more moments before it was just windy. But once she was done… oh, they would feel it.

spBZqp.png

Objectives: Unleash Havoc, steal some poodoo y'know the usual
Allies: TBD I'm still looking at you [member="Nyree Justice"]
Enemies: ORC peeps (engaging [member="Jair Ordo"])
Kit: In profile Bio

As I finished loading the serrated discs into my beskar gauntlet I caught the reflection of a blaster bolt headed my way in glass windows of a nearby shop. Curved hilt saber in hand I flicked the blade up as the bolt came against my saber, sending the bolt back towards where it'd come from. Reaching out with The Force I summoned up all my emotions....drawing on a wellspring of power. Readying myself for a next move if need be....Shouting I said "oiy! I didn't kill any of em!!! Just downed a ship, come on now! Be reasonable here!" Odds were if whoever had shot at me had me scoped into their sights that they'd be able to pick up audio. I mean all I wanted was some new toys and not to have gunships destroying a city. That wasn't unreasonable was it?

Though I would say that if the person who had shot at me wanted a fight I could and would give them one. Though I really didn't want blood over this outfit cause thinking like Nyree it was stylish af. I had no problem raining down hell either. I just didn't want to kill anyone....least not yet. Plenty of things to take and places to rob without having to worry about dropping bodies..... I at least wanted to be able to see who was shooting at me. Reaching out with The Force I felt for intent. Turning on my heel I stopped when I sensed where the bolt had come from.... opening my eyes I looked up and with my altered physiology I looked and found a scope. There you are.... well if they stopped shooting cool. If not.....well it'd been awhile since I'd used the elements as my weapons....I did so enjoy that.

The Maverick

T
Objective: Destroy the enemy fleet
Allies: N/A
Enemies: [member="Cathul Thuku"]

Fleet
All ships used with permission

Royal Destroyer (Capital ship) 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed

Celeste Disabler Cruiser:

Cristy: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Vidrio: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Hanyak: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Kaksonjae: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed

The "Venturous" Class Cruiser:

Batu: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Blade: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Tina: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Uppers: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed

Tantrum Class Frigate:

Tweak: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Quartz: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Shards: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Laice: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Hiropon: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Crystal: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Ventana: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed
Yaba: 100/100; Targeting: N/A; Squadrons: Nondeployed

Squadrons:
8 Squadrons of Seraph Starfighter (96) [Tantrums]
24 Squadrons of ONI Class "Prowler" (288) [Venturous]
12 Squadrons of Project GHOST (144) [Celestes]
11 Squadrons of Project GHOST (132) [Royal]

The pilots of the ships called Maverick, "We are ready, what about you?" No answer came.

Maverick's assistant perked up saying, "Ummm... Yes we are ready." Maverick nodded. With this word the fleet turned towards their destination and jumped to hyperspace. In the other ships there was talk, things about why Maverick was silent, or how they could win with a silent Admiral. While they had their doubts, most remained to have faith for the confusing Admiral.

Maverick jumped from hyperspace into an orbit around the planet. He was a little late and many were already deployed, but it didn't matter he didn't see any other fleets. The ships under him were primed for battle and they were read for anything. Watching space, there seemed to be an emptiness to it, a quiet untouched power of it. It was entrancing, but it was interrupted by ships coming from hyperspace. Maverick turned his ships to face the opponent and ready for the coming battle.

ft2A6hz.png

Objective: Deter AoC incursion
Gear: Durasteel Mandalorian Armor, Beskar Helmet, Blaster Pistol, Long Pulse Cannon Rifle
Tags: [member="Rexus Wenck"] [member="Braelyn Zale"];
[member="Jai'galaar Gred"]
Attacking: [member="Celiana"]

The blue bolt of the pulse cannon was deflected and came back at him, It forced him to duck as it hit the railing of the roof he was on chipping away the reinforced concrete leaving almost a hole in it indicating the power of the bolt.

He noticed the woman talking something but the audio of his video recorder of his helmet could barely pick it up. It might've been beskar made but the tech in it was not as advanced as those wealthier bounty hunters could afford. But Jair didn't fret, he didn't think the woman had much to say that could interest him.

The Mandalorian loaded another round, closed the chamber, aimed and pulled the trigger once more. Another blue bolt took a pacey flight packing a strong kinetic punch and extreme burning heat.

He still hadn't noticed that there was another person with the target. Blame it on the ship.

Frielle Kinniak

F
In System, Zonju V
ANV Elin Garza
BYOO: Belafonte's Line
Allies: [member="Zak Amroth"] (Marshal Rex) | [member="Cathul Thuku"]
Opponents: [member="The Maverick"] (Not in Range)

Task Force Atoko reverted from hyperspace to find a large enemy force at bay, Docara's brows furrowed, "Therapy Command is in the system, along with the unidentified ships, getting a scan now." His voice seemed to echo across the bridge, Frielle meanwhile checked the ships she would potentially be piloting against. "Sending ship signatures to High Command."

"Hey, I think these line up with what we were looking for." Risos interrupted from the back end of the bridge, "yeah sure does look like it."

"Right let's see if High Command can dispatch a scouting team see if we can't find where these guys came from." Docara commented he looked up from the console and looked over toward the viewport. "We can probably leave Therapy Command at it, but let them know we'll be on call if they need us." Ideally, Docara and Frielle wanted to give their opponents something of a fair fight but then again, there was no such thing as a fair fight in war.

"Making contact with Joint Base Clarras." Frielle informed Docara while she waited for word from base.

Zonju V was home to Joint Military Base Clarke-Porras, a joint command operation with the Coalition, Zonju V and now the Alliance. It was where the Alliance could more effectively rebuild and regrow. "Good, let them know we're here." Docara ordered and took in a deep breath, "let's get around the enemy and hope they'll be too busy with Therapy Command to notice us."

Frielle's eyes widened for a moment and then she quipped, "yeah..." She turned back to focus on navigating the ship around the system's edge. "Hang on, I'm picking something up." Scans revealed a situation near the Verdict. "Attention Coalition Navy, this is Lieutenant Commander Kinniak of the Elin Garza. We're here to assist." They weren't much of a force, with just under 2500m worth of ships with them. Still, they would help in any way that they could should the Coalition have need of them.

The Elin Garza along with the rest of the Task Force would work their way beneath enemy forces to get a better angle on them should there be a need.

Meanwhile, at the military base members of Alliance Military settled into their battle-ready stations as alarms sounded. Unknowingly or perhaps knowingly the Agents of Chaos would find themselves on the Alliance's radar. The base now on alert began to ready defenses with the goal of securing the castle.

7Mp0L7W.png

Task Force Atoko, 2,240m
----------------------
ANV Elin Garza, Garza-class Cruiser
ANV Hera Syndulla, Syndulla-class Frigate
ANV Antoc Merrick, Syndulla-class Frigate
ANV Evaan Verlaine, Verlaine-class Corvette
ANV Shara Bey, Verlaine-class Corvette
ANV Jessika Pava, Verlaine-class Corvette
ANV Karé Kun, Verlaine-class Corvette

AG4oiTr.png

Allies: [member="Zyra Crowe"], ORC.
Enemies: [member="Hanna"], [member="Madalena Antares"], @Wonderworker. Engaging: Madalena.
Gear: Armour, Lightsabre and Glacier Blade (sig!), Shield, Wrist Weapon, Sidearm, Sonic Weapon.

Kaida received the comm message from Zyra. She appreciated the human's brevity. She did not know her personally, but the same Crowe seemed familiar somehow. But it was too remote for her to place at the moment. She responded with a simple ping. The former Angelii was quick to link up with the ORC soldier and her squad. A marine had fallen to the ground with a loud thud. Blood streamed from his skull, which had just made unpleasant conversation with a blade. Behind her helmet's faceplate, Kaida looked dispassionate. Ice within, ice without. There was a loud bang when Zyra fired her scattergun at the blade woman. The latter had to be one of the anarchists who were causing a ruckus in this system for reasons Kaida neither knew nor cared for. Human conflicts did, as a rule, not really concern her. Her attention was focused on the apparent commander of this party.

The woman radiated a powerful Sciiac aura. Sciia was what the Eldorai called the Force. This made her the Eldorai's target. She could feel the Force building up inside her antagonist. Then she perceived the air shifting before her eyes, twisting. It was a subtle manipulation. One that someone less attuned to the elements could have easily missed. However, elemental powers commonly manifested in Force-Sensitive Eldorai. The best soldiers of the Matriarchy were elemental warriors.

Kaida had been one of them. Ice and water were her kindred, so were air and earth. She had been an Angelii for decades. Until she concluded that a government that had been so besmirched by the venal, the corrupt and the incompetent was not worth serving. She wore the colours of the Shadow Knights now, but above all she wore her own. No more blue blooded parasites and clerics. Her unyielding, ironclad duty to her species remained. No matter how irritating and stupid they were.

Battle shield held in her off-hand, Kaida harnessed her power. The Sith Lady, and everyone else in the immediate vicinity for that matter, would notice the air super cool. Power writhed inside Kaida, and rapidly manifested outward in a blast of cold air directed towards the Sith. It was a super chilled cone of ice, shooting out to, if it worked, slow and freeze, ideally pierce and in general give her enemy a very nasty case of frostbite.

ft2A6hz.png
Objective: Interrogation of the Enemy
Allies: In the area but no tags needed, I got her!
Enemies Friendamies: [member="Nyree Justice"]

THEME (Dubstep mix tape)​

8kcRaFr.png
"You too handsome"

He watch her pink lips move, heard the words and was totally mesmerized. Wither it was Nyree's natural charms, the trance music, the spirit or some combination there of he wasn't sure but feth she was pretty. Sure the complement was nice but she seemed nicer as far as he was concerned. He watch her smoke some electric death stick and thought it must be some new core folk thing. Falling straight down the rabbit hole that was Nyree's presence he listened contently as she continued.

"Oh, you know, mostly shopping. I'm supposed to be doing some work for the local law enforcement about rebels--or, something. I'm still not entirely sure what it is, exactly they wanted me to do."

Cool she is helping us out with the... wait what did she say rebels? local law enforcement? that was him, Poodoo he knew he should have done more that a dump and run with his last collar. Time to check in I guess, if their is rebel foolishness afoot he was sure HQ is trying to get a hold of him. As he reached for his comm link Nyree continued to expound on her day.

"But I had to stop when this amazing sale on almost everything I am wearing came up. A must do. This coat. This necklace. These shades. What about yourself?"

"Me, well business unfortunately." Mako said now palming his jacket for his communicator. Chit are you kidding me, left it out on the bike. Damn this is just my luck, making time with an amazing lady and I gotta go...

"Speaking of that need to run back to my bike and grab somethin, you able to wait here a minute till I get back?"

Maokai would tip his hat again and begin to leave, if he wasn't stopped he would continue outside, unaware of the AoC imposed curfew and the pink man band who would try to tune him up for breaking it, waiting outside.

spByTA.png

Objective: Drink, have a fight, and be sarcastic
Location the inside of a seedy bar having a drink
Allies: ORC and their friends
Enemies: The other guys

So what to do next? She finished her drink and waved for another. She looked at her hands for a moment thinking it was probably the only place she had not had a broken bone, wasn't that amazing?

Lila walked in smiling and nodding to all the strangers. Rekha knew she should have left her back on Coruscant but she couldn't do it. She felt responsible for the girl. "Hiya Capn, whatch doin?" She sat down pushing her lekku back all while staring at Rekha waiting for an answer.

"Drinking Lila, why aren't you out shopping"

A big dramatic sigh escaped her lips..."wellllll" oh why did this girl like to draw out her letters. I grated her last nerve most days. "There's chatter about some things going on around us..didn't know if you wanted to...take a gander"

Rekha chuckled, "what kind of chatter Lila....Palpatine seen floating on cloud, Vader buying a new speeder" Rekha leaned forward, "Or my favorite by far is Baby Yoda in a runaway pram. So...what chatter?" She leaned back.

Lila shook her head, "Are you drunk?"

"Not yet, but I'm thinking of working on it" Rekha's other drink arrived.

"You suck when you drink"

"I don't know what you've heard, but its not true. Anyhow if you think that's bad don't be around when I'm really drunk.."

Lila lekku twitched as she began grinding her teeth. "When you decide to be nice. I'll tell you"

"I'm not nice haven't you heard. I'm antisocial, sarcastic, and...some other word I can't think of right now." She knocked the drink back a lot faster than she thought, this time she coughed rather than savored.

"Feth!"

Lila folder her hands and waited....she had all day.

Braelyn Zale

B
ft2A6hz.png

Objective: Establish what the sithspawn is going on
Tags: [member="Jair Ordo"] [member="Maokai Bantam"] [member="Rekha Kaarde"] [member="Jai'galaar Gred"] [member="Celiana"]

It was definitely clear she had no idea what she was doing. Braelyn had literally been on the job for like a month, and mostof that month was doing what she normally did, run the local race circuit, impress people, and make a network of those she could trust to get her T-Wing from A to B for the next race. But now she was called to Zonju, she saw the karking Verdict in orbit, but heard he call that help was needed down here. Seemed the King was going mad? She was coming down to see what she could do, to keep civilians out of the fray while letting the Coalition’s team get to work.

She was hearing the calls across the channels, all delivered to her wrist-top datapad commlink. But what really got her attention was the crack of a pulse cannon. She turned and ducked behind a metal crate, well, a frozen gonk droid, to be precise. The call from the Coalition vessel preceding the shot.

“What is…” She shook her head and checked the pistol in her hands. Looking up, she saw someone and looked down the barrel of her pistol. Wait, was he… protecting those two? But it didn’t last, more shots were coming. Sounding off three blasts from her hand cannon, the Pamarthean ran towards where the man who saved the aliens.

“You ok?” She asked as she slid down beside him.

[member="Vam Rinav"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom