Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Rebellion] Have Fun Storming the Castle! | AoC's Rebellion of ORC's Zonju V

spBZqp.png

Wearing: Armor
Wielding: WindWhisper | Phase I Sword of Eve
Enemies: ORC | [member="Rexus Wenck"], [member="Frielle Kinniak"] | + Open
Allies: AoC | + Open
re3oXz.png

Halt.

Alwine's troupe did as instructed. Her squad was all made of people bigger than her; taller, bulkier. Among them, she could easily be mistaken for a child, short and petite as she was, with looks that betrayed that she had not yet passed too many winters. And yet every single person in the squad with her knew who they answered to.

The man in front of them, did not.

Alwine's eyes narrowed as he continued to prattle. He reminded her of the village guards back at home, on Stewjon. Big, talky, not much to back them up other than the power of others. It was a miracle she could even hear his voice over those blasted sirens.

Moving, Alwine removed ear plugs from her pocket, and shoved them deep into her ears. Her metahuman sense of hearing could handle the sirens for now, but another minute or so and she would begin risking bleeding from her ears with how loud it was, were it not for the protection she had learned to carry with her everywhere. The Galaxy was not a kind place to those who were sensitive of hearing.

Straightening her gaze, she looked at [member="Rexus Wenck"] in a way that often belonged to people who were much bigger and intimidating in their size.

"No," the Head of Speakers said, "We are here to ensure losses are as minimal as they can be. On both sides. We do not require protection. What we require, is for you to not stand in our way. Now move aside."

spbyo8.png

Wielding: Meymad
Allies: AoC [member="Hanna"] [member="Wonderworker"] | + Open
Enemies: ORC | [member="Zyra Crowe"], interacting directly with [member="Kaida Taldir"]| + Open
reKFam.png
Such a shame. Such a waste. Madalena had not expected her to agree so fast; even if for a second the other woman had considered it, by all the unwritten laws of battle and enemy engagement, she was not permitted to give in easily. It would shine badly on her willingness with both sides if she did.

But the window had not lasted more than a breath. A simple answer, to which Madalena could only assume that she was referring to her first statement, and then it set again. She saw her begin to move, and had in mirror begun to move as well.

As the pointy eared woman shot her ice, Madalena began to throw Telekinetic Strike after Strike. I was not enough to protect her. The ice hit her in the torso and she could already feel the bruise beginning to form beneath it, its outer parts rising up to make her neck and face feel colder than they had any right to. Her skin had broken; somewhere along her face. She could smell her own blood, but couldn't look down right now, could not find a mirror to see how bad the damage was.

All she could do was send another strike and another strike, aiming to widen the distance between her and the other warrior. Distance that she needed, as quickly as possible.

AG4oiTr.png

Allies: [member="Zyra Crowe"] ORC.
Enemies: [member="Hanna"], [member="Madalena Antares"],@Wonderworker. Engaging: Madalena.
Gear: Armour, Lightsabre and Glacier Blade (sig!), Shield, Wrist Weapon, Sidearm, Sonic Weapon.

Kaida had made her move, and so had the Sith. One invisible burst of kinetic energy rippled from the Sith Lady. Kaida did not have the time to contemplate how energy-intensive such a veritable telekinetic salvoe had to be. She had to focus on defence. So she drew upon the Force to ward herself and raised her shield. The invisible burst slammed into the shield. There was an audible crack. A telekinetic attack was invisible, but it transferred kinetic force, much like a high-calibre slug. Thus catching it with her Alesia shield mitigated the attacks. But the force of the impact was such that the shield was knocked backward, colliding with its wielder.

Ere Kaida could tense in to hold back against the blow, the shield had hit her arm. She felt a stab of pain, and just felt the edge of the shield crack her in the face really hard. It struck the area where the helmet was already broken. For a moment she was disorientated and her head spun, causing her Force barrier to dissipate. Blood dripped down her face and her chin. A tooth had broken loose and fallen out. Kaida stumbled and fell. Her instincts took over as another telekinetic attack was hurled at her. Her leg was struck as she arose. But she dug in her heels, firmly anchoring herself to the hangar's deckplate to stand her ground, like the metaphorical, implacable glacier.

The air around the two combatants had grown very cold. Kaida had always liked it that way. Swiftly, she produced a small, concealed gun. It sort of resembled a hand-held antennae. It was the sonic weapon she had carried with her. A hard-sound gun. She squeezed the trigger fired several times in quick succession. Directional cones of hard sonic energy shot towards the Sith's head, each producing a sonic shriek. Hard-sound guns had enough punch to burst eardrums, cause immense pain and knock over an astromech. Moreover, sonic weapons could not be blocked by lightsabre.

Braelyn Zale

B
ft2A6hz.png
Objective: Uhh... stop... chaos?
Allies: @Jair Order
Enemies: Chaos and [member="Celiana"]

So, somehow she did that. It was one of those echoes in her mind. Do or do not. That was definitely her father. All his Jedi teachings, and the way he taught her to sail and fly. You had to feel the wind, feel the gravity, feel the Force around. She had to protect people, there was a power to her, and she used it. She knew little of the true nature of using the Force, but she knew enough. Braelyn knew she could protect people, she could move things, and it had been a few times with the line she needed to pull her sail. Now her hands were shaking.

The Judge had turned when the people entered the building, no one was getting in there, and she could feel the tingle of the Force still, ready to lash out. Throwing a hand out, she tripped up an agent of chaos inspired gunman, throwing him into the building, having moved her hand almost in a whip-like fashion. Shaking her head, she heard a call, the Mandalorian.

Turning to face him, her revolved dumping the expanded shells on the ground. “I… Yeah that wasn’t in the training vids!” Snapping the chamber back into place. “Do you know who that is?” She sure as hell didn’t. “I don’t have anything to tell me who is even here!” She shouted as he continued on about payment. Another was coming in and opening fire, she grabbed them with the Force, lifted and slammed into the ground, hopefully not hard enough to kill, but…

Well…

“Sure! Whatever. Just…” Pointing a finger, the sailor-turned-racer-turned-Judge shouted. "What are we doing about that?"

Zak Amroth

Z
Objective: Aggressive Negotiations
Allies: ORC, [member="Cotan Sar'andor"], [member="Jared Starchaser"], [member="KLR-13"], [member="Frielle Kinniak"], [member="Lucius Varad"]
Enemies: AoC, [member="William the Bloody"] (engaging-ish), [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Renn Garrick"]
That One Guy: [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Be9qfdx.png
"Oh sweet Life Day thank you!" Zak waved frantically at the friendly troopers, "If you could cut me down that would be-"

A flurry of las bolts untangled him from his predicament. He landed on his head and lost consciousness for a few seconds. The judge groaned and stumbled to his feet. With an earth shattering roar of primal ferocity the wampa formerly known as Doggo burst onto the scene and went to town on his reinforcements. Remnant soldiers were well trained but in tight quarters such a monstrous beast had all the advantages. One fell, throat torn out by a swiping claw. Another was thrown against wreckage so hard bones audibly snapped.

Did he hit his head harder than usual?

When projectiles began to whizz by Zak's gun was back up and shooting in an instant. There were many, many, many parts of his resume which were exaggerated or outright fabrications. Handling a blaster was not one of them. Even blind drunk he boasted an accuracy rate which would put most Imperial sharpshooters to shame. William's rounds may have been heat seeking but his might as well be. He flourished his hand cannon and sent a shot arcing over the con man's cover wanted style.

Another hail of gunfire washed over him at almost the same time and with a yelp he somersaulted towards debris that would serve as adequate cover. He let out a girlish cry of pain when his shoulder was peppered with flechette rounds. Guy just shot him. What the hell was up with that? Maybe Zak didn't announce himself as a sheriff loudly enough. Or maybe this guy had a lot of unpaid speeder tickets. The possibilities were frankly too high for him to count which wasn't saying much but still.

"Time out!"

He yanked his shirt aside and nearly fainted at the sight of his own blood. What was it Starchaser was always prattling on about? Diplomacy.

"If you're shooting at me because you think we can't work something out," he called out loud enough for William to hear, "We can totally work something out!"

Zak could still hear the wampa's roaring punctuated by intermittent las fire.

"Hey so...you wouldn't happen to have any bacta on you? I'm totally fine by the way your aim sucks! Just uh...asking for a friend."

On the streets of Zonju
Objective. Fight.
Allies: ORC and friends
Enemies: AOC and their friends

Lila paused the teenager shook her head, "Rekha they are in the streets fighting. About...." the earpiece that one might not notice under Lekku band fed her information. "Like four streets over, solders, and civilians."

Rekha nodded, "Ok..so this is what we do, you go to the ship, keep sending me information, track their activity, I'll scavenge something from someone." There was no real time to head back to the ship for proper gear and then head into it. She'd have to wing it. She was getting good at it.

Lila reached over and touched Rekha's arm, "You'll be careful." Another nodd, "yes I'll come back you get on the ship lock the doors and don't open for anyone other than me. Can you do that?"

A quick nod of yes a hesitant step, and one last look of worry before Lila finally headed off to the Midnight Star. Rekha was trying to reason out why soldiers and civilians were in a fight.

Who had come to wreck the bits of piece that could be found here. Rekha took to a little jog to get herself over to where she believed she needed to be.

Be9qfdx.png

Objective: Destabilize the Regime; Sever the Serpent's Head.
Allies: The Lightsworn, Contractually bound to the Outer Rim Coalition.
Enemies: Bannermen of the Tyrant, The Agents of Chaos?
Equipment: See Link in Signature; No Primary Ranged Weapons Equipped.

UQdU2QC.png
There was little of note that transpired during my journey across Zoronhed. My swoop wasn't shot down by the aerial defence grid, nor was I intercepted by the scrambled Aerojet's. Instead, my flight was relatively peaceful - and entirely dull. There was a part of my consciousness that hoped the various emplacements situated around the City would've targeted me - injecting some excitement into my unmolested advance towards the distant Citadel.

Alas, when I finally reached my destination, I felt utterly disappointed.

It seemed that my gilded swoop bike poised little threat to the stability of the Capital City in the eyes of the Planetary Defense Force. No automated emplacements tracked my movements across the skies, nor was I followed by the various outposts and circling probe droids that took their positions throughout the City's streets. When I began powering down the transport's repulsorlift engine, I couldn't help but feel insulted. One would at least expect the Planetary Defense Force to intercept a rogue vehicle as it made its way towards its centre of governance.

I suppose they figured that there were more significant threats that required their attention, rather than little old me. That was and would be the last mistake they ever make.

Dismounting the swoop, and letting the billowing tails of heat radiate towards the heavens, I began my march into the Tyrant's Citadel. While this place was utterly unfamiliar to me and mine, it wasn't hard to discern key and familiar points when their structural differences, as well as intent, were vaguely similar. Thus, I made sure to touch down on one of the uppermost landing pads that led into the structure - and hopefully drive me towards the Tyrant himself; wherever he was located.

It wasn't until my taloned hand hovered over the nearby access terminal that my threat level changed from minor nuisance to credible threat. The door before me swiftly retreated back into its housing - revealing the dozen or so soldiers just beyond the newly opened ingress. Some carried what seemed to be simple blasters, while others carried much heavier arms. Amongst the freshly revealed coterie, however, there was a single figure that caught my eye. It was a comely woman, whose uniform was decorated more than her subordinates, and who also wielded a sabre and a blaster pistol in each respectively gloved hand.

"Halt!" She barked.

While I entertained the idea, there was little time to deal with the pleasantries of introducing myself and charming my way through the outpouring defenders. Frankly, I'm surprised they didn't shoot me on the spot - especially since I had a lightning-encased sword drawn and held at my side. Their rifles were raised, however. If I didn't comply with their Commander's demands, they'd likely open fire - bathing our surroundings in crimson light and the distinct stench of burning ozone.

Naturally, I wasn't worried about being shot. I was reforged into a Sun Guard, and one of the few Masters of the Lightsworn after all. A few blaster bolts at close range were nothing but trivial annoyances to me, especially since the entirety of my body was clad in the powered armour of the Golden Company. I wouldn't be able to activate the mobility shield lashed to the utility belt in time to save my armour from being carbon scored, but that mattered little. If they opened fire - every single one of them would be dead before the first drops of blood cascaded from the sweeping edge of my blade.

"I wish to speak to your King," I said, letting my helmet's annunciator project my voice beyond the forged safety of my armour. "Let me pass."

The coterie of soldiers instantly tensed and slotted their fingers above their own triggers - waiting for the order to fire. It seemed they didn't take kindly to my words. The Officer's stance shifted in tune with her comrades - and the pistol she held tightly soon found itself levelled with my glasteel visor. If I was clad in any armour other than this aureate panoply, it would've been a definite kill-shot.

"No," the female soldier said, with anger slowly radiating off her in stirring waves. "I'm afraid that I'll have to insist you return from whence you came, or be forced to open fire."

I clicked my tongue and released a heavy sigh of annoyance as soon as her ultimatum was given. She was pleasing to the eyes, but alas - she was ultimately an obstacle that stood in my way. A shame, really. At least she would provide me with a modicum of entertainment before screaming and dying in blissful agony.

"Well," I said with a visible shrug. "At least I asked nicely."

The ignited blade in my gauntlet swung upwards in the blink of an eye, bisecting fabric and flesh before the woman had time to register what transpired. One of her comrades roared, whilst others screamed in terror. Some even had their wits about them and managed to depress their activation triggers - pelting my armour with stinging bolts of plasmatic energy. It wasn't long after the Officer died, that her subordinates followed suit. I carved them apart with relative ease, and without breaking a sweat. It was… exhilarating, at least, for a moment.

When their corpses began growing cold, and the last vestiges of their aetheric souls faded away, I found myself immensely bored yet again.

Seeking to remedy this terrible affliction that threatened to drive me to the point of insanity, I began moving deeper into the Fortress - trusting my instincts and the hushed whispers that echoed through the vaulted corridors. Every junction I came across yielded a different scenario - which ranged from tightly packed units of soldiers attempting to block my path. Or billowing clouds of particulate debris followed swiftly thereafter by the metallic surface of a starship that somehow impaled itself into the heart of the Citadel. I must've been not paying attention to my surroundings for such a grand spectacle to pass me by. After several minutes of navigating through the duracrete labyrinth, I found myself standing before a crenulated door - one that marked itself as vastly different from the others that I passed by.

"This must be the Throne room," I stated aloud, to no-one in particular.

Reaching out with my mind, I felt the presence of several individuals beyond the door. It was likely they'd feel the slightest intrusion, but stealth was not my path forward - thus, I couldn't care less. If they were trained Force-wielders like myself? Well, then all the better that they'd know of my coming. They would at least offer me some form of challenge should they prove to be hostile. As I retracted my consciousness back into the boundaries of my own mind, I ran over the dozen or so scenarios that unfolded before me - before choosing the one that I felt was the right path.

The door was thick and would likely resist even the mechanized strength of my powered armour. It'd also probably withstand a blast of telekinetic energy and the lightning-wreathed kiss of my weapon. I wouldn't have the time, nor patience to jury-ring one of the grenades from my bandolier into an improvised det-pack. Thus, the only option I had was to use one of the wrist rockets pre-loaded into my gauntlet. Thankfully, I had the foresight to load a particular variant of a sonic grenade into the launcher - which held the immense power to crack open the door and subsequently disorient anyone within the vicinity, provided they weren't equipped with aural dampeners.

Levelling my wrist at the door, I clenched my fingers tight - forcing the forearm mounted rocket to ignite and spear forward, intent on cracking open the final obstacle that stood between myself and the Throne room beyond...

____________________________________________________​

| [member="Cotan Sar'andor"] | [member="Jared Starchaser"] | [member="KLR-13"] | [member="Frielle Kinniak"] | [member="Zak Amroth"] |​
| [member="William the Bloody"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Renn Garrick"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] |

Be9qfdx.png

Objective: Aggressive negotiations!
Friends Allies: [member="Lucius Varad"]
Enemies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]
Snarky Observers Who Forgot The Whole 'Apathy Is Death' Thing From KotOR II: [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

Equipment: (2) lightsabers, (1) K-22 Bryar pistol, (1) DE-10 blaster pistol (links in bio)

"My own benefit?" Cotan replied sarcastically, not shifting his stance. "Miss, they're barely even paying me for this. I'll be lucky to get a sandwich after it's all done." Of course, he knew that she didn't mean him specifically, and she was still convinced that the ORC was an actual big government, rather than a loose coalition of all the various worlds with a stripped-back body of semi-administrators and roving peacekeepers. But why let facts get in the way of grandstanding?

Rather than press the attack his normal way—running in with his lightsaber, swinging and thrusting at his opponent—Cotan quickly glanced at the snack cart to see what was there, if there was anything he could use for a more unorthodox sort of attack. Before promptly running in and engaging in his usual methods. A quick flash of warning from the Force, though, gave him a different idea entirely. He flicked his free hand, but rather than sending anything flying in Scherezade's direction like one might normally inspect, the door opened behind him, bidden by the Force pressing upon the inner control panel.

As he did so, Cotan promptly jumped aside, out of the way, giving the wrist rocket a subtle nudge to make sure it flew straight for where Sherezade was standing, and away from the hostages and others nearby. After all, he was here to help them, end hostilities, and restore freedom and safety for the general people, apathetic leanings of certain observers besides.

The Verdict
Allies: AoC
Enemies: ORC? ([member="Jend-Ro Quill"] )

It was inevitable even in the maze of corridors that others would stumble upon the pair. The Jedi spoke to that effect, hinting at the possibility that a number of troopers might soon arrive who would be less easily swayed by the tales of the Wonderworker. The miracle-maker nodded with a grunt, coming to terms with the new ache eating away at his arm, and recognizing that he would likely need to transfer it over to the rodent at his side before he had completely abandoned the vessel. He was somewhat uncertain as to the best method of leaving the ship, but the simplest seemed to be to follow whatever escape plan had been laid out for the combatants he had arrived alongside.

With a final respectful bow, the Wonderworker prepared to make his exit, pausing mid-stride to allow for a simple sentence: "Until we meet again, Master Quill." Whether the words were prophetic in their nature, driven by a vision granted by the Force, or a mere farewell were up to anyone's interpretation. Regardless of a future meeting between the Mask and the Hermit, the miracle-maker made a prompt escape, sliding quickly along the path that he had taken, moving rapidly back towards the distant din of battle, fully intent on sitting out the remainder of the battle and perhaps providing a small amount of medical support to those who had fallen.

spBZqp.png

Objectives: Unleash Havoc, steal some poodoo y'know the usual
Allies: TBD I'm still looking at you [member="Nyree Justice"]
Enemies: ORC peeps (engaging [member="Jair Ordo"]) maybe [member="Jai'galaar Gred"]
Kit: In profile Bio
Post 5

As the Mando that had gone off on me vented about his homeworld being destroyed I said "Wasn't part of that. Wouldn't know about it. As it stands I've never been to Concord Dawn what is understandable is that the shooter shed blood of innocents I spared. Yes, a Sith spared innocents try to contain your disbelief vode." I used the term loosely I hadn't been involved with The Clans in years....Looking towards the building I'd just torched I saw the Mando stumble out of the building as the bolt I'd redirected hit his buy'ce he fell. He stumbled over as I began moving my way towards him and....the other person who'd fired at me.

The Mando took cover and I saw him readying a slugthrower... I'd have my piece of Beskar from the merc who'd shot at me. Stalking towards their position I prepared to unleash hell once again....

Frielle Kinniak

F
In System, Zonju V
ANV Elin Garza
BYOO: Belafonte's Line
Allies: [member="Zak Amroth"] / Marshal Rex, [member="Cathul Thuku"], [member="Lucius Varad"]
Opponents: [member="The Maverick"] (Not in Range, yet), [member="William the Bloody"], [member="Alwine Lechner"]

The sirens went, there was little to resist any friend or foe from approaching the city. What remained was an all too-quiet city, and all too-calm place of being. Civilians, if any had remained, were stragglers and raced toward safety. All that truly remained were the police force and local militia. The so-called King was not elected nor recognized as supreme executive power is derived from a mandate of the masses, not some farcical aquatic ceremony. What the locals did recognize were the Judges, and members of the Coalition, the military base dispatched its infantry and armored divisions that now rolled toward the city proper. The goal was to surround the castle, as another set of strike teams snaked their way toward the throne room, although perhaps by the time they arrived the situation there would have subsided, if not then they would simply fodder for the cannons.

Starfighters readied for launch, another tactic to ensure that the King did not leave empty-handed. Coordination with the Elin Garza had been made, and Commander Kinniak alerted the Marshal aboard the Verdict that the base had indeed been mobilized. Task Force Atoko readied themselves for the opponent that encroached ever closer, weapons and shields up. For now they waited out Therapy Command, and hoped that the situation on the ground would be taken care of sooner rather than later.

Alliance intelligence had located a triangulated point of origin for the terrorists and were now passing the information along to the Coalition. Leave it to a radical group from the Unknown Regions to declare themselves to be there on the better of others when in truth they've only disrupted life on an otherwise peaceful world. Although it has been said that many villains saw themselves as the hero of their own story. Perhaps, perhaps this was just the case that the 'agents of chaos' thought themselves the liberating heroes. Frielle sighed as she skimmed through the report, nothing good could ever come from violence.

7Mp0L7W.png

Task Force Atoko, 2,240m
----------------------
ANV Elin Garza, Garza-class Cruiser
ANV Hera Syndulla, Syndulla-class Frigate
ANV Antoc Merrick, Syndulla-class Frigate
ANV Evaan Verlaine, Verlaine-class Corvette
ANV Shara Bey, Verlaine-class Corvette
ANV Jessika Pava, Verlaine-class Corvette
ANV Karé Kun, Verlaine-class Corvette

After Action Report:
--------------------
Task Force Atoko holds the line with weapons ready on opposing forces.
CJMB Clarke-Porras continues to dispatch armed forces, infantry and armored divisions en route for the city. Sirens have ceased, the city is still on lockdown - stragglers remain, otherwise, local police are the only ones about. Starfighters ready for deployment at the base. Local armed forces have secured the perimeter of the city.
Alliance intelligence has a triangulated position of where the group is from, dispatches information regarding the group to the Coalition.

spBZqp.png

Objectives: Unleash Havoc, steal some poodoo y'know the usual
Allies: TBD I'm still looking at you [member="Nyree Justice"]
Enemies: ORC peeps (engaging [member="Jair Ordo"]) maybe [member="Jai'galaar Gred"]
Kit: In profile Bio
Post 6

I could feel.... fear, tension from those who'd fired at me. Good....I smelled...blood from the mercenary I'd deflected fire back towards. There was another blue bolt that I brought my saber up to intercept. My saber split the blaster bolt.... as soon as it did I had but a split second to realize what kind of projectile he'd used. Blaster bolt to disguise the projectile fired alongside it....I felt searing pain and a dull throbbing as a flechette hit my arm heated by the plasma bolt I'd cut in half. Then I felt the a dull, oozing sensation as I drifted. Clever....tranquilizer dart.... I fell to my knees and looking towards the mercenary I said in Sith "You've made a very big mistake, one you'll pay for in blood mercenary...."

Then I fell into blackness....

spBZqp.png

Equipment: In bio
Tags: [member="Nyree Justice"] [member="Jair Ordo"] [member="Celiana"] [member="Braelyn Zale"]

Jai's listened to what the dar'jetii said, how she wasn't involved in Concord Dawn, or had ever been there for that matter, but one thing caught him off guard.

"Vod? You're Mando'ad?" It was then that a blue bolt flew before he could get an answer, and Jai quickly followed it back to where originated. He took a short breath before sending a slug the wait of the shooter, glaring under his helmet. Hopefully he was about to talk to Celiana again before seeing she was down. "Osik," he said under his breath before looking back. He was sure he could hear someone coming. He looked back at the burning wreck of a transport. She didn't kill them. The other one.... He.... Jai's head was practically spinning at this point, and he couldn't think straight. His survival instincts then kicked in.

The young Mandalorian quickly running into the wrecked leaning against the inside of the ship. He'd quickly taken some more of the weapons, including a thermal detonator. He quickly rigged the explosive to the disruptors he'd found. There were no right sides to wield these weapons. The moment someone tried to take them... boom. Old habits really did die hard. Jai then gathered as much as he could and ran. He knew when he couldn't win a fight, and this was one time that was the case. He looked back, sighing a little.

"I'm sorry, vod. I can only do so much." With that he ran, hoping to get a ship off this world.

ft2A6hz.png

Objective: Deter AoC incursion
Gear: See bio
Allies: [member="Braelyn Zale"]
Attacking: [member="Celiana"]
???: [member="Jai'galaar Gred"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiGd8k55mWk​

The Mandalorian stepped forward calmly but also cautiously forward to where the dar'jetii had fallen. Wind picked up and scattered the smoke around the witch. Ordo's tattered long cloak waved behind him as he approached the knocked out woman. He produced an old Mandalorian shock collar and stun cuffs and shackled the woman with them.

"Alive." he stated as he came back to the Deputy with the dar'jetii on his back. "Your jetii will be interested in this, no?"

Jair headed back toward his ship.

spbyo8.png

Wielding: Meymad
Allies: AoC [member="Hanna"] [member="Wonderworker"] | + Open
Enemies: ORC | [member="Zyra Crowe"], interacting directly with [member="Kaida Taldir"]| + Open
reKFam.png

Madalena's mouth opened. Her strikes had been successful, they had put the small distance between her and her opponent that she had wanted. The air around her had dipped, and she was still slower than earlier, but she hoped she could still speak quickly enough.

There was no reason for them to fight. Someone who battled like her opponent was on the wrong side – Madalena still wanted her with the Agents of Chaos. She just needed a right opening.

But that single breath of a moment had not been enough. Through all the things Madalena had battled, and the list of things was long indeed, never had she come across a hard-sound gun, and neither had any of those she had fought in the past deployed anything sonic related to fight against her. She did not know what it was when it came into view.

A moment later, Madalena was flat on the icy ground, her weapon rolling out of her hand. Blood slowly trickled from her nose.

And all the rest was silence.

AG4oiTr.png

Objective: Wrapping up my participation in the thread.
[member="Madalena Antares"]

At long last, the sounds of battle ceased. The sonic blasts hit home and a moment later, the Sith Lady was flat on the ice-covered ground. Her lightsabre had fallen from her grasp. Then there was silence. Cautiously. Kaida approached the woman's prone form. Pain shot through her as she walked. Crucitorn had kept it at bay, but now her body was punishing her. She winced. Apparently the telekinetic blow had also hurt her leg more than she'd thought. Her knee was not happy with her. Holstering the sonic gun, she pulled off what was left of her helmet and let it fall to the floor. She'd need a new one. The bolts of hatred had left burns on her face.

"Coalition command, hangar is secure. One Sith Master down, possibly alive," she spoke into her communicator. The other ORC soldiers in the hangar were approaching the Sith, weapons at the ready. They would check her vitals and then appropriately restrain her. Presumably the Coalition had means to secure captive Force-Users, given that they had been invaded by the First Order and the Sith Empire. Like, Force-restraining cuffs or something. Or just a ysalamiri in the medbay she would probably get medical attention in after she was no longer iced to the floor. Kaida was just the hired help, so this writer would not know. She pulled the woman's sabre-staff into her grasp. Sheer heat emanated from it when she took it in hand. Kaida was not sure whether this was due to the weapon's properties or it simply not liking her.

"Make sure she's properly restrained," Kaida ordered. Did she have any authority to order them around? Probably not, but they were nameless NPCs and this is an exit post. Besides, Kaida did not care. She had a naturally bossy personality.
"We know our job is, merc," one of the soldiers grunted. For some reason, he sounded almost as abrasive as her. "You should get that looked at," he added, pointing at the messed up side of her face, though his tone made it sound like he did not really care that much. Maybe it was her magic ice sword. If Kaida had been able to look into a mirror, she would have seen that her face looked quite grotesque.
"Do your job," she said flatly. It remained elusive to her how the large battle had gone, but that was not her problem at the moment. She departed in search of a medbay.

FIN for Kaida

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom