Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Alliance Sign Ups

Kodiak Mosthal

K
So I am new. I got this idea from another member (Darren Shaw) and I thought about the concept of a Dark Jedi. I came up with a faction that wants to destroy the Tyranny of the Sith Empire and to wipe out the Galactic Republic for abandoning them (like turning their backs on someone because their code wont let them help). I am advertising it here. Go ahead and ask questions if you have any.

Not really the Republic's fault is it? I mean the Jedi is part of the Republic, but their actions aren't the be all and end all.

Now if someone did a marxist revolution against the plutocrats and aristocrats of the galaxy...I'd be interested. :p

Kodiak Mosthal

K
Ok cool. Imagine that, we becoming as popular as the Republic and Empire. Doubt it would happen but hey, you can dream.

the jedi and the sith. people like me dont believe in all of thier ways. ledi dont really alow love and sith have a strong lust for power and so we want to equalize it. its anybody who agrees with us not just to force users. (if okay with kodiak)

Kodiak Mosthal

K
Well we are mainly rebelling against the belief systems. The Jedi are good but because of their code, some things such as saving family and close friends becomes forbidden The Sith on the other hand just want to control everything. Our goal is to stop the tyranny of the Empire and stop the Republic (who are strong supporters of the Jedi and ultimately have control over them) from walking over everyone.

But...the Republic is run by a Chancellor and the Jedi are only part of that, a religious sub group. They have no power to make decisions in the Republic.

I mean, I'm not against the idea, but the Jedi have no power unlike the Sith.

Darren Onyx

D
I think the concept is they believe that the system is broken and they can bring it to order. Much like Darth Sidious who was a chancellor and had corrupted the system. Regardless of him being a sith, I am sure anyone could corrupt the senate.

Since this seems to be less of a "Hey guys, welcome me" and more of a "Let's make a new faction" discussion, I've moved it here to the Roleplay Discussion forum.

Once I've been informed by it's creator that he has a head count of 5 individual characters pledging in this thread to join the faction, I'll release it from moderation and set you all off on your way to begin your new faction.

As I understand it, the count is currently at 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom