Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Alliance Sign Ups

Kodiak Mosthal

K
That's why I am changing it. The Rebel Alliance wants to overthrow and bring everyone together, not destroy.

Basically, to rebel, you have to be oppressed. The Republic is liberation. The Sith Empire is oppression. The Imperial Remnant is order. The Yuuzhan Vong are weird. Omega Pyre is for hire. And the Syndicate is mercantile.

So, my question is, who specifically are you rebelling against, and how do your ideals not align with one of the above listed factions?

Kodiak Mosthal

K
Rebel: Freedom.

Even though the Republic has similar goals, they still frown upon certain people like the Sith and bounty hunters and what not. The Rebel Alliance wants to bring everyone together (kind of like the American Revolution: Freedom of speech and religion and what not).

The Sith Empire get in the way of that because they want to destroy everyone who opposes them, which is us because in order for us to reach out goal we have to bring down the Empire's dictatorship.

The Imperial Remnant seek to bring order to the chaos. I am thinking of trying to start a small relationship with them and eventually make them allies.

The Yuuzhan Vong, well I don't really know much about them. But I think they oppose the empire and could be allies.

The Omega Pyre is essentially the Talon Mercenaries of Star Wars. They don't care who wins as long as they make money. This means that they would oppose the idea of everyone being together since they would make no income since everyone is at peace.

The Syndicate isn't really a problem and since they are a smaller faction, I don't worry to much about them.

So in recap, we fight for freedom. But true freedom; freedom of speech, religion, ect.

A Rebel Alliance that's against the Empire, though not technically, and is up for an alliance with the Imperial Remnant.

Ha ha, I'm down. Not sure where this is going to end up, and I'm betting it'll be somewhere needlessly complicated, but you've got the green light.

Flint Pherson

F
Yes. The Republic frowns upon Sith. Glad to see we have one single difference between our factions.

*facepalms* :D

Kodiak Mosthal

K
It seems like we share a similar interest with every faction but in the end we are against them.

Flint Pherson

F
Ya know. If you boys joined The Republic. I'd give you a fair standing with The Jedi Order. OOC you'd get a sub-board on the Faction Forums for all your planning. OOC you could share the training forums to level up. IC you'd get to become a Civilian Religious Institution with special privileges and tax exemptions. IC you can even apply for a Marshal's License to keep the peace like a law enforcement officer.

All you have to do is agree to follow the Senate Law. Freedom and prosperity for everybody. :D

Kodiak Mosthal

K
This early on I think it is best to fan it out a little. We'll see though. I can promise you we will be known for being unpredictable. Though an alliance this early just isn't going to work.

Flint Pherson

F
The Jedi are just another Church in our Faction. Just another Religion, out of thousands of Religions. You boys behave and follow the law? You can practice your fancy-smancy whatever all you want. Feel free to join up. :D

Kodiak Mosthal

K
An alliance is always a possibility just not one that could be used effectively this early on.

IC: We would need to set up a meeting to discuss the terms of the alliance. That topic is something that should be discussed else where.

Flint Pherson

F
I'll let Chancellor Aurelia know you boys are in the neighborhood for an Alliance. We'll be in touch.

Doviculous

D
The Crimson Bruiser shall throw himself in this, as long as the booze, voluptuous babes and high explosives keep flowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom