Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Alliance Sign Ups

Darren Onyx

D
Originally when it was founded. I believe they became the Rebel Alliance because the Empire dubbed them as that.

yes in the books and the lore they called them the "Rebels of the Empire" but like Siobhan said they were officaly named "the Alliance to Restore the Republic". They made an alliance from the people who were there and fought against the empire to restore the Republic. We are rebels and dont want to be in the Republic or the Empire.

Does this help?

Flint Pherson

F
Try not think about it too hard Tegaea. I was kinda hoping for 'The Assassin's Guild' myself. :D

We need someone to rise up against the plutocrats, aristos and magi that have held the common people in chains for far too long. The common, ordinary people we never hear about (though my personal theory is that they just don't care who rules them). Arise, ye workers!

Kodiak Mosthal

K
We have four people so far (Darren Shaw, Rhreelynd Kairn, Doviculous, and myself.) Only one more to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom