Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REBEL ALLIANCE Interest Check!!!

As this conversation moves on I find the idea more and more interesting. And as for my anarchy, I simply couldn't help it. Some things just pop into my head, and are therefore best if forgotten or ignored.

Good luck getting this faction up and your help against the sith would be greatly appreciated... until you turn on the republic at which point I'm crashing my escape pod into your house.

Geneviève Lasedri said:
Those with blood on their hands deserve their comeuppance. Pieces of paper and lots of talk don't bring about anything.
Vive la revolucion...

guillotine.jpg

Marmora

M
The Order of the One hasn't even gotten to act on it's Imperialistic tendencies yet....

I mean what?

Made the last incarnation of the Rebel Alliance. So been there, done that.

You're going to have an extremely hard, uphill battle to convince others why you're better than the Republic. Part of the reason TRA was disbanded was due to the lack of things to Rebel against. Might want to keep that in mind before you create your faction.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]
Hey there :)

I was the leader of the last Rebel Alliance, along with [member="Delila Castillon"] We had a great run, but like people said, once the Republic got dominant and the Sith went to the shadows and the CIS and Fringe started playing public relations, we didn't have a ton of people to rebel against. That said, the CIS is going bad-guy again, the Republic's on the back foot, the Jedi are schismed in about five directions, the One Sith and New Order are on the rise, the Horde could definitely use a smack upside the head -- there's a niche for this again. Good timing on your part, I think. I might even join, depending on a few things -- goodness knows Jorus has been associated with a pretty broad spectrum of insurgencies and whatnot, apart from the Rebel Alliance General gig.

[member="Jorus Merrill"], [member="Delila Castillon"]

Sio associated with the Rebels for a while. Partially to troll Dells.

Anyhow, good luck. I welcome any initiative that might produce chaos and mayhem regardless of my outlook on its ideology, for any return to Star Peace must be prevented.

[member="Delila Castillon"]

I'm not! I can stop any time I want...they're just so...pretty! Let's go...blow something up together.

[member="Valeria Aetani"]

Personally I'd welcome a genuine anarchist or communist terrorist faction. To overthrow the aristos, plutocrats and magi!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
This could be fun. The Republic shtick is getting old fast and a new flavor of StarWars Alliance could make for tasty RP's. Your going to need a stronger contrast to attract people though. Fighting Bad Guys, is already owned by a good deal of Factions. Rule the Galaxy, is taken pretty well too. Bring Star Peace, almost happened and received mixed reviews. Under New Management, this one works for a lot of people but only if they understand your goals and longevity. And nobody likes to take orders either. Lol.

Since it sounds like your just making a new brand of Bookstore on a street full of Bookstores? Well. Your going to have to make great coffee. *wink* :D :p

Well, having this as what I'd call a 'major minor' faction would make it a more-or-less permanent presence that everyone would need to think about. The Alliance could be seen as a force to keep people honest. We might raid you while you're on a dominion or aid a faction we consider to be healthy for the galaxy in invasions.

And I also wanted to set the stage for a real Rogue Squadron.

Finally, this isn't just an OOC desire. It is rather IC motivated as well. Gen already has ties with the Bothans and the GLC. In the current state of the galaxy, this is as true to the canonical Rebellion as we'll get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom