Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raxis Expedition #1: Secrets of Enigma Prime (OPEN TO ALL)

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
"thanks [member="Kami Meran"] but i already have equipment for dealing with the cold" She always carried a variety of clothing and appropriate camouflage for certain environments so she didn't necessarily need it. "You might want to give it to the other though or wait until we find crash survivors, they will need them more than us if they get stuck out in this cold weather". she stood to the side as the other continued on their own conversation, looking back at the crash she started to hypothesis, 'Issac is a goot hunter and survuvalist he should be able to take care of himself, its the captain and her copilot that we should be worried about.'

Bella looked back to [member="Formorta"] as she called after her. She paused after exiting the hatch and turned around looking from the smoke to the young woman.

"I'm going to find the others. I know we're alive, now I just need to know if the others are alive. We can't exactly complete a mission without the captain that assigned us to it and didn't tell us everything about it."

She responded. Bella then turned again to see [member="Thom Betna"] as he called out to both girls who regrouped together to go find the rest of the crew.

"Let me heal that arm first."

Bella said as she walked up to him and started using her ice magic to help tighten the skin, which would also fix it in the long run. After that, she looked back to Formorta and then started walking with the two as [member="Kami Meran"] then reappeared talking about skin suits. Bella was honestly not cold at all.

"I don't need it. The cold doesn't bother me. I'd save it for the others if no one else wants them."

~ [member="Eliza Raxis"] ; [member="Isaac Hale"] ~

(( OOC: I apologize for how my posts are now. On mobile.))

[member="Trin Halleck"]- [member="Bella Eirson"]- [member="Isaac Hale"]- [member="Formorta"]- [member="Lyth Meran"]- [member="Thom Betna"]- (Did I miss any?)

Now
Objective: Regroup, Defend

Something was amiss.....

Yes she awoke, eyes snapping wide open and wheezed. Smoke was pouring into the cabin from all sides. choking her out. She glanced over, Dax was still knocked out. He was gashed across his forehead, and she felt her bones ache. She knew she had bruised organs, possibly broken bones.

"No. No. No!"

The force wrapped itself around her fist with her fury, answering her unconscious call. She felt a brief moment of passion well up in her, and she slammed the cockpit window. As if in answer the glass shattered under the vibration, slicing more of her hand, but exploding outwards. From her shoulder she drew a knife with a quick downwards motion and slashed her crash harness.

They were upside down, sinking into a snowdrift..... Fast.

"Dax, wake up!"

Nothing.

She slapped him hard.

Still nothing.

"Kark me."

She lashed his harness and grabbed him, slinging his shoulder into her arms as best she could as she looked around. It was deadly cold here, the frost was nipping her skin already. She reached out and snatched her kit bag with her off hand and then crouched, letting her desperation give her strength.
*Crunch*

The ship sank lower into the snow.

"No!"

She jumped, using her anger to propel her. They both sailed clear out the glass and into the snow. She jumped again, bounding up and spraying crystalline flecks behind her.

They landed on a rock, and she collapsed, panting at the exertion. First a jump, then a crash and now a hard rocky landing.

Dax went flying from her weak arms in one direction.

Her kit bag flew in the other direction.

She sprawled out moaning as her bandanna caught some of the blood that trickled down her scalp.

Predators growled.

She hoped her fellow explorers had made it. She hoped they'd get here soon.
  • Eliza escapes the wreck
  • The following creatures stir, ready to attack both parties

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom