Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raxis Expedition #1: Secrets of Enigma Prime (OPEN TO ALL)

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
To be honest Formorta like Issac, they where similar in some ways, both had a hard time engaging in social activities, both loved the the taste of cooked bantha meat, and both had extensive experience in tracking and surviving in the wilderness with only their wits and skills to survive. Though in her case it was more of forced way of living on the harsh planet of Tatooine than a carrier option. It was one of the reasons she pursued a life of a mercenary and eventually joined the explorers guild, so she could see the galaxy better.

She continued to eye Issac for a bit as he thanked the captain for the meal, something she often forgot to do and sort or milled around while eating not sure what to stay to anyone as shed been fairly anti-social for the majority of the trip. Fortunately for her Issac piped up and asked what where they looking for on Raxis, which she took the liberty of answering to spark conversation.

"practice make perfect, i guess'

"Captain say where in search of some type of rare crystals that could be there other wise where just exploring and new areas and looking for anything interesting or of value"

[member="Isaac Hale"]
[member="Lyth Meran"]
[member="Eliza Raxis"]

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
removing her helmet and shaking out her pink hair lyth offered a tiny hand to @Formorta.
" Lyth meran chief inventor of Meran Mechanics and all round badass. " the tiny fairy said sitting down in her tot sized Beskagam.
" we are here to keep yall alive and secure any reasorrces we find. you probably saw [member="Kami Meran"] arround she'll not be rround till she gets her head together. " she sais twirrling er hand round her head

Isaac Hale

Hunter, Tracker & Explorer
Isaac noticed that a young woman with snow white hair gave him a brief reply. Straight to the point. I can work with this.

It was made apparent that the expedition was looking for rare crystals and otherwise mapping the region. Should be a good pay day. Gives me time to hunt some wild game.
Isaac never heard of Enigma Prime so he was unsure what type of terrain waited for them. Either way, he would be out in the bush which was more than satisfactory to him.

"Fair enough....I think I caught your name earlier...[member="Formorta"] right?" Hale was already starting to feel pressure as he attempted to guess the woman's name. Then again, he didn't see any other males aboard the ship. This didn't cloud his judgement however, he knew many a female that outperformed him in other regards such as piloting, slicing etc. At least there wasn't an alpha male scenario going on here, so that's a relief.

The Hunter had taken down alpha male animals before and hated dealing with the same complex in humanoid form.

"Thanks Formorta. By the way, I am Isaac Hale; hunter and tracker extraordinaire at your service. Glad to be aboard; everyone"
Time to see if he made a fool of himself by giving himself up on a silver platter.
[member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Eliza Raxis"] [member="Bella Eirson"] [member="Trin Halleck"] [member="Kami Meran"]

Taking her eyes of Isaac and turning to Lyths greeting not sure exactly how accept her tiny hand a settled for using her index finger, awkward. Hearing the fairy girl call herself badass did maker her smile a bit, the galaxy was always full of surprises and would probably keep coming the longer she started with the Explorers Guild. She was a bit confused by what Lyth ment when she referred to her friend getting her head together, was that a common phase mechanics used?

"So did the captain hire your for this trip or are you like the others and just joined for the fun and prospect of resources once we reach our destination".

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Lyth Meran

" like the singer from Hoth?" Lyth asked as sh floated besides [member="Isaac Hale"] & @Formorta
with a smile she noted hat she needed to create a heavy troop - cargo carrier.
damit now she needed to note this down.
" Still crystals are a decent enough reward." she said noting the womans smerk.
" doupting my credentials huh? i one beat a jedi to near death and decapitated a Tandoshian.. WITH A 200MPH HEADBUT." she flew up in a smug motion.

Hales comment was a bit awkward she would usually just introduce herself as 'mercenary, bounty hunter, sniper and leave it at that. Fortunately for Hale the situation of making himself look foolish or not by his introductions was defused by Lyths sudden reply and sort of random though process.

'Hoth has singers, strange?' She though to herself

"So hale where did you learn your skills, where you property trained or is it more of a hobby of your"?

At least work was one thing she always could talk about, even when it got a bit repetitive in the long run. Perhaps talking about weapons and contract stories would last the time better.

[member="Isaac Hale"]
[member="Lyth Meran"]

Isaac Hale

Hale was thrown off guard by [member="Lyth Meran"] and her random thought process, this could mask his awkwardness slightly. Thank fething Lord.

His attention was diverted back to [member="Formorta"] when she prompted her question as to his skills and background. My age is gonna show now. He thought. The smell of the steaks almost distracted him from answering the question.

"I was trained when I was young. Been hunting since I was 9, then it turned into a hobby. I enjoy seeing ancient ruins and hunting so I felt this was the proper channel to go through. How about you Formorta? What do you specialize in?"

One downfall when doing business is that Hale sometimes didn't check people's background, he didn't use his datapad much, only to make sure he got paid. He only investigated people and hunted them if they crossed him. Hopefully among this crowd he wouldn't have to worry about that.

Formorta was not always prepared to share her not so plsenet past with other, but they would have to trust one another for this trip she just hope this won't make him to... distant.

"I spent my early life as a slave in a Tusken raider camp where I learned a great deal about weapons and other skills like camouflaging, I escaped when I was 13 and used the skill I learnt to survive in the sand dunes. Over the years I refined my skills, hunted and tracked for myself, made me a natural survivalist in the harsh weather, it's. the reason my hairs so white and my eyes are red". "I started taking job for moisture farmers to defend their eland against attacks and envatually became an expert sniper, from there a mercenary bounty hunter and so on, now I'm here".

Formorta gasped a bit only just realiseing she balically just told her life story in a few minutes, was probably more information than they needed to hear.

"Sorry if I made your feel uncomfortable [member="Isaac Hale"]".

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Lyth Meran

" oooh sob stories great. i was kidnaped and experimented on by the Empire about 10 years ago had my bones forcibly removed and was genetically altered. they wanted to use my race as spies and assassins cause well size and force power. im barely As-aki anymore. infact im more Gen-dai than anything now. still the Mandaloriand took me in. and now i even have beskargam... well songsteel gam.. " Lyth laughed following the other two.
" i guess it was a good thing i loaded on a cargo transport then isnt it? "

Only Lyths could make a story about forceful experiments funny, it was just one of those things that was to weird not to laugh at, ha, laughing Formorta couldn't remember a time when she had laughed due to a joke of some sort. To be honest it was embarising and made her blush, which was a streack contrast to her pale skin, she was just never good at showing emotions proplery, which was one of the reasons she was never good with large crowds or social events.

"Hahaha ahaha hehehehehehe"

She continued to giggle for a bit, slightly trying to cover up her face as she did doing a poor job in the process.

[member="Isaac Hale"]
[member="Lyth Meran"]

Bella had been walking through the ship doing random things in the process while reading a book of hers. She was definitely a bookworm Though she'd much rather be gaining knowledge than just sitting around and staring at a wall. A she walked into the main room, the teenager looked up to hear an alarm going off in the kitchen. Something was obviously finished. Bella could smell freshly cooked meat and was that.. mushrooms? This was one of her absolutely favorite meals!! Sure she had fancy dinners but mainly in company of other diplomats and royals.

She looked up to see Eliza smiling a she offered Bella a beer. Placing a bookmark in her book, she closed it and accepted the beer with a smile. She was gaining a liking to the captain. It was only a few weeks they knew of each other's company, but they seemed to share a type of respect for each other.

"It's coming along great. I haven't read this book in a long time. At least now I have some time to do so."

she responded as a smile came to her face again. It was before long that the smells got to her once again and her stomach growled. It was unexpected and she giggled ever so slightly.

~ [member="Eliza Raxis"] ; [member="Lyth Meran"] ; [member="Kami Meran"] ; [member="Formorta"] ; [member="Isaac Hale"] ~

[member="Trin Halleck"] [member="Bella Eirson"] [member="Isaac Hale"] [member="Formorta"] [member="Lyth Meran"] (Did I miss any?)
Several Weeks Later
Objective: Survive, Penetrate Nebula

So she had a diverse crew on board. As they sat around she dished out plates and nodded, passing out beers with those too. She kept her eye contact with Bella and continued.

"Yea I like to read myself, just have a lot of chores to do on the ship."

Lyth was talking about head butting folks and Imperial Prison. The rest of them were swapping survival stories. She grinned as she sat down cracking the top off a fresh cold one. Yeah this was going to be an interesting trip with an interesting mix of folks. She was just about to go over the mission and what she hoped to find when the ship rocked ultra hard, almost sending her beer to the deck.

She caught the bottle, but the plates slid off the table and hit the ground.

"Feth I just cooked that!" Her last words were punctuated by alarms, and flashing red lights. There was a distinct whine and the vibrations of the engines stopped. Dax was already on his feet, running down the hall to the out rigger cockpit. They were in extreme darkness now. She cracked a glowstick and kicked her boots together activating the magnetic soles.

"Dax, what's going on!"

"Holy feth. We just reverted. Looks like Enigma Prime has a nebulae that surrounds the system. We're in the middle of an Ion storm!"

"Kark. Thats bad! Everyone up! Get to your stations!" She roared, moving full speed down the halls and letting the beer drop from her hand. Is t smashed on the deck, she didn't have time to hold on to it.

They rocked again as she took her seat next to Dax. The entire cosmos were lit up with a beautiful blue, green and purple wash. But it was lethal as well. As the small freighter tumbled through the storm of ion particles pockets of them exploded in brilliant flashes of white. She had to shield her eyes with one hand whilst toggling switches with the other.

"We just lost main power and our drive. Ships on auxiliary."

"Feth."

"I'm dropping to zero g, gonna try and-"

**Crackle**
**Ping-ping,ping***

"Not switching to anything. Backup power is dead. We are dead in the water Capn!"

She still had a bit of battery power in her comms as the storm hadn't penetrated all the electrical devices on board yet.

"Team we just hit an Ion storm and it blew our systems. We're tumbling blind and life support is about to die. We rehearsed this, black out drill.

Get the reactor back up and help Lyth install some new power cables throughout the ship. The rest of you do what you can so save energy. Reroute everything to the engines so we can get the feth out of here."

Without life support, gravity or O2 Scrubbers their job was going to be very hard indeed.

"Everybody put on a vac suit. Air is about to go out too."

Things to Do

• Find and repair fried power cables
  • Find Un spent power cells and link them together
  • Survive, do you!

Isaac Hale

Isaac heard her story out, not quite the story he anticipated but it did bring certain things into perspective.

Formorta said:
Sorry if I made your feel uncomfortable
He shook his head at her remark. "You didn't, everyone has their own story. I am a sucker for history lessons and background stories."

A violent rocking motion of the ship took him by surprise as he and various passengers went flying around the room. What the kark was that?

Trouble.

Listening to the Captain's words he got a vac suit just in case their life support was completely shot. Isaac has not survived a vessel crash in Deep Space, at least he hasn't run the scenario yet. The only thing he knew to do was find unspent energy cells in this situation. He has seen those before so finding those should be easy, granted they didn't get scattered all over the place.

Scrambling through the ship a million thoughts raced through Hale's mind. All he could really do right now was focus on the task at hand and bring any unspent energy cells together.

Survive? That's what I do best but an expedition is pointless without any crew. Ill do my best. He thought finally before rummaging through the ship.
[member="Eliza Raxis"] [member="Formorta"] [member="Bella Eirson"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Trin Halleck"]

She smiled at Isaac a bit relived by his answer, she never really was able to tell what other would think due to her past. Perhaps they could be good friends in the future if she was going to stick around for a while. That thought process ubruptly finished when the ship lost power in the ion storm and her face returned to the stern emotionless one she always used as the seroiuse threat of losing life suppprt and O2 filters as well as the possibility depressurisation if they hit anything came about.

Using her aglilty Formorta made her way out of the main area launching herself off walls twisting in midair down the ships halllways in zero g. She slowly made her way to the vac suits. Running thoughts threw her mind she though of what devices on this ship she knew of that could have its power rerouted to the vital ones, a few came to mind from her room, she made a metal note to cheak there first once she equiped her vac suit and helped anyone else if they needed it.

[member="Eliza Raxis"] [member="Bella Eirson"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Trin Halleck"] [member="Isaac Hale"]

Isaac Hale

Rummaging through the ship proved to be its own challenge given the circumstances they were against.

He did managed to find one unspent energy cell that was rolling near the gangway to the ship. Come here you piece of poodoo, alright there's one, now I just gotta find more. If the ship wasn't moving in spasms, finding the energy cells wouldn't be so bad.

"Now, where else would i find one?" There was no telling at this point. Maybe near the reactor perhaps?

Making his way through the ship was an "interesting" experience as he was trying to get to the Engineering area in zero G.

When Hale reached the Reactor--there in plain sight was another one but the ship rocked violently again before he could grab it. The unspent energy cell went flying out of the room. Great...playing a game of tag here.

He had no idea how many he needed to find but Isaac hoped that it wasn't many.
[member="Eliza Raxis"] [member="Formorta"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Bella Eirson"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="Trin Halleck"]

Power cut out. great she knew this was going to happen the ship while a classic was.. well to be polite old as all kek.
the conduits had blown from the guess of it.
" idiots running arround in museum pieces because a thousand years ago some smuggler did it in a freighter. this karkin thing was a flying bomb when i got on the thing. " she grumbled sealing her Beskagam. lyth no doupt headinh to her personal walker.
I1-2B-3
" ok i have a transport in the hold we go there we have a limited air suply."
[member="Isaac Hale"]

Another violent rock cause a part of the ships to hit her in the back making her spiral around a different direction of where she wanted to go, before she was able to orientate herself a energy cell flew past her coming from the direction of the reactor room.

"Suit can wait, energy now"

Rummaging through her combat jacket she pulled out her masks fitted with air filter and a respirator function switching it on before placing it over her face.

'Thatal do for time being'

Turning toward the energy cell she pushed herself off the wall trying to catch up to the rouge energy cell, which was the same one [member="Isaac Hale"] was chasing as well.

[member="Eliza Raxis"]

Bella heard Eliza say that she also loved to read, just seemed to have the time. She totally understood what she meant. Bella almost never had time to just sit and read a book. She was always getting up to go somewhere or do something.

"I don't mind helping you out with them. I'm always singing and reading and never doing much more than that."

she responded. Just then she heard the fairy, [member="Lyth Meran"] talking about decapitating someone with a high speed head butt.. She'd have to watch her back and make sure she never got her upset. Bella honestly didn't want to see the fairy's ability.. mainly on herself.. Life stories were told along with good old memories. Just as Eliza set the plates of food down, Bella got one bite in before the ship rocked violently and sent her plate flying.

"NO!! I was eating that!!!"

she exclaimed. Sighing, Eliza was even upset. I guess they were going hungry until they could get to a safe place. So they were in an ion storm.. she had read about these. They would be lucky to get out of it in one piece. She was just getting ready to grab a suit when [member="Kami Meran"] spoke up to her.

"How can I help?"

she asked her. Bella was unsure of where to go at the moment, so she was technically happy with whatever job someone gave her just so she was helping out. She didn't like sitting off on the side watching others do all the work. It never seemed right.

~ [member="Eliza Raxis"] ; [member="Formorta"] ; [member="Isaac Hale"] ; [member="Trin Halleck"] ~

kami turned to [member="Bella Eirson"] " unless you can splice a cable and de-ionize a coupling you cant unless you want to hold an illumination rod." she admitted unintentionally coming across as rude.
while in reality she was distracted by a load of readings in her HUD. " dammed " clasic" ships. just another word for old, "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom