Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raxis Expedition #1: Secrets of Enigma Prime (OPEN TO ALL)

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
"not exactly what i asked and i dot care if it look co-" The ship rocked again throwing off the conversation "never mind, tank got it going now" SHe sprinted for the cargo hold ducking and weaving between loose and flying objects. Coming into the cargo bay she got a look at the tank "okay it uses wheels better than treads" She quickly got to the wheeled tank but waited before entering in case anyone needed help. Knowing form the amount of objects flying around the freighter someone would likely have been hurt and would need assistance getting in the tank. "I hope everyone gets here soon"
[member="Lyth Meran"][member="Kami Meran"][member="Thom Betna"][member="Bella Eirson"][member="Eliza Raxis"][member="Isaac Hale"]

Isaac Hale

Hunter, Tracker & Explorer
It seemed like hours but Isaac came to, it appears he was knocked out by a random piece of ship debris en route back to the crew quarters. Getting up at a slow pace he mentally made a damage report.

I am not missing any fingers or toes, no bones feel broken. Head Karkin' hurts. At least the damage was minor.

The ship was rocking violently even more so now, he had to strap in quick before he took another hit. Scrambling back to the crew area, Isaac found one of the chairs and strapped himself in, awaiting this nightmare of a ride to be over.

I will be glad once we reach land, or at least get out of this ion storm. Isaac was ready to be in his element once more, but he felt that they weren't in the clear just yet.
Strapping himself in he felt his eyes close and he was nodding off, not sleeping but slipping into a different state of mind and to shut out what was going on.

"How are things looking Captain?!" He said over comms to [member="Eliza Raxis"] hoping to get an ETA on when the kriff they would be outta there.

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Formorta"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Thom Betna"] [member="Bella Eirson"]

Bella gave a short nod to [member="Kami Meran"] as she told her to get to the cargo hold. She made her way through the ship the best she could until she was in the cargo hold and she waited for Kami and [member="Thom Betna"] to arrive and heard the other woman saying over the comm that they were going to land a tank.. Bella's stomach started to turn. She was getting into a tank?? Whatever.. as long as she was off of something that was getting ready to crash. Bella got into the tank and waited patiently for the other two as she waited at the entrance of it and saw [member="Formorta"] who came into the room and made an interesting comment about the tank. It had wheels? She never noticed.

"Never noticed that.. is everyone coming? We don't have too much longer."

She said placing her hands on the rim of the opening to keep herself balanced, so she didn't fall out so easily. Still keeping her hands there, but adjusting them as she moved, she jumped out of the tank and would help anyone in as well. It was a time to be selfish, but it was better to help others first. Bella wasn't too worried about her own self. She would probably get hurt in the process, but that could be fixed afterwards.

~ [member="Eliza Raxis"] ; [member="Isaac Hale"] ; [member="Lyth Meran"] ~

Noticing [member="Bella Eirson"] reply to her she commented back saying "I'm sure everyone will get her soon weather they unharmed is another question, something tells me that were going to have a few wounded members" She held onto the tank tightly looking at the cargo bay doors to see if anyone else was about to come through. "just on a of note what do you thin our chances of landing this thing safety and living are" Worst small talk she had ever attempted but anything to keep her from being broad, even though she knew it wouldn't take too long before the ship crashed it seemed to be taking forever.

[member="Isaac Hale"]
[member="Eliza Raxis"]
[member="Thom Betna"]
[member="Lyth Meran"]

Hearing her response, Bella gave a slight nod. She felt the same about being wounded. Thing is, she didn't know who or when it would be. They'd have to take their chances though. Bella offered a sarcastic smile for the moment as the young woman next to her asked her what she thought the chances of them getting out of this alive would be.

"The chances of this thing not blowing up on us is pretty slim. Honestly, we'll be very lucky if we get out of this alive. Just hope it lands on the right side.. It is a tank after all.."

She responded. This was just as dangerous as plummeting to their death on a burnt up ship ready to explode at any minute.

~ [member="Formorta"] ; [member="Eliza Raxis"] ; [member="Kami Meran"] ; [member="Lyth Meran"] ; [member="Isaac Hale"] ; [member="Thom Betna"] ~

Thom dodged and blocked objects his entire journey to the cargo hold. Once he arrived, he burst through the entrance and saw [member="Bella Eirson"] and @Formorta. "I'm not too late, am I?" The Young Mando said in jest as he stepped up to the tank. His left arm holding his right as he stumbled the final few steps to the opening of the tank. "I'm aware right now may not be the best time for introductions, but I'm Thom Betna." Despite the dire situation around them, Thom allowed himself to smile under his helmet.

[member="Eliza Raxis"] [member="Isaac Hale"] [member="Kami Meran"]

When [member="Thom Betna"] came into the cargo hold she remembered that he had come along as well when talking with the captain before take off. Seems that no matter what mission she was on there was always a Mandalorian, this one though had a slight sense of humor as he asked in a joking vice if he was to late.

"I'm aware right now may not be the best time for introductions, but I'm Thom Betna."

"Formorta" She looked him over and noticed he was clutching his arm "what happened to your arm, fly objects or you flying into objects"

[member="Bella Eirson"]
[member="Isaac Hale"]

Thom nodded at Formorta when she introduced herself, then glanced downwards when she mentioned his arm. He extended his right arm out, and stretched his fingers. He only winced slightly. "A bit of both, actually." A chuckle escaped his lips before he continued, "I think I'm fine, bruised is all. Just give me a few and I'll be fine."

@Formorta

(ooc sorry busy today and timezones.)

" get the f**k in the APC Verd i am not loosing anyone today."
Kami yelled as she faught her way in to the driving seat.
" ok plan is this has a shut. problem id we are cart wheeling so we will need to fire the main cannon to stabelise."

"You're cutting it close."

Bella responded to the man. She knew that [member="Kami Meran"] wanted her to get there as soon as possible herself. Bella looked back to [member="Thom Betna"] as he introduced himself. It was definitely no time for introductions, but it was better to know who she was going down with if she were to go down.

"Princess Aerabella Eirson of Eadun. Bella for short. And hey, it's better to know who you're going down with than seeing everyone as total strangers."

she responded after [member="Formorta"] and Thom. She then watched as Formorta mentioned about Thom's arm. She was just about to do the same. If they got out of this alive, she could be able to help him with it. Cooling it down generally helped. Especially if it was swelling.

"I can help with that after we land.. if we're still living."

She said with a slight smirk. Bella then spun around as Kami came bursting into the room and into the tank and Bella followed her in after seeing if the others needed help.

~ [member="Eliza Raxis"] ; [member="Isaac Hale"] ; [member="Lyth Meran"] ~

She listened to [member="Bella Eirson"] introduce herself as a princess, that was something surprising though she didn't dwell on it as [member="Kami Meran"] come into the cargo hold yelling wildly and explaining their predicament. "two questions first, one do you need someone to man the cannon or is it automated, secondly will it slow us down or increase out rate of decent, id rather take the risk if landing upside down than potential booting us into the group and twice the speed where currently falling at". While she waited for a reply she looked back at the door to the tank just in-case anyone else came through last minute.

[member="Thom Betna"][member="Isaac Hale"]

"gotcha [member="Kami Meran"], just give me the signal for when to fire" Quickly she made her way to the back of the tank and the gunner position for the main cannon passing [member="Bella Eirson"] [member="Thom Betna"] on the way. "i subject you strap in for when we jump as well as the cannon blast" Continuing to the turret she strapped herself in and familiarized herself with the gunner controls fining the firing button and other devices just in-case and waited for instructions 'okay seems simple enough now just to wait a see who gets here on-time'.

[member="Trin Halleck"]- [member="Bella Eirson"]- [member="Isaac Hale"]- [member="Formorta"]- [member="Lyth Meran"]- [member="Thom Betna"]- (Did I miss any?)

Several Weeks Later
Objective: Survive the Crash, Regroup

Regardless of what was happening in her ship the Captain and her first mate were knocked out. In fact they were blacked out in the deepest sense of the word. As the vessel careened through the clouds and atmosphere, the tank could launch, but it would be at an awkward angle.

Several moments later what looked like a streaking meteorite touched down, impacting hard and sending up a plume that rose into the heavens. The last of the explosive and flammable components exploded upon impact with a high mountain range, sending a mini mushroom cloud up high.

Both her and her Dax were still knocked out, asleep and unconscious in the wreckage of the crash.

But other things stirred too, wild beasts. Beasts these adventurers had never encountered before....
  • The Ship Crashes
  • Everyone lands in high mountain peaks

Isaac Hale

Hunter, Tracker & Explorer
Isaac's eyes soon rolled into the back of his head. The amount of pressure and force was enough to make Isaac unconscious for the time being. The ship was going down fast and there was no telling how the others were faring at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hale woke up, his head was pounding and his body felt like it took a major punch. The heat of a nearby fire woke him up, the ship was in utter pieces and he was on a mountain range of some kind. He needed to find the others before nightfall.

No telling what predators lurk on this planet.

Being almost at the tail-end of the wreckage, Isaac was able to find a storm-proof case that had: HALE,ISAAC K etched on the front.
He unlatched the case and opened it. Inside was his slugthrower rifle and various attachments/ammunition that would supply the weapon for this journey. Also inside the case was his rucksack which had his survival equipment stashed.

With his gear secured on his person, he walked slowly along the crash-site to try and find the other members. His legs hurt pretty bad, so his mobility would not be at one-hundred percent, but he was still breathing and for that he was thankful.

I shouldn't yell for them, don't want to attract the unknown. He thought to himself.

Isaac made his footprints impact silently, as to not disturb anything on the ground. With his slugthrower rifle at the ready he said in a low voice "Raxis? [member="Formorta"]? Anyone?"
Now would be the time to see if his skills were as honed as he said they were.
[member="Eliza Raxis"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Thom Betna"] [member="Trin Halleck"] [member="Bella Eirson"]

Bella was staying as calm as possible on the outside. But truth be told, her heart was pounding as she made her way into a seat and strapped herself in the best she could as they were falling. After doing so though, the amount of pressure with the speed that they were falling at, the harness used to strap her in, was pressing in on her shoulders and she soon passed out. She tried to stay awake, but it was no use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella jolted awake as she felt herself thump into the ground. It was almost as if she were in a basket and someone had set it down rather abruptly. She looked around to see everyone else in their seats, more than likely overcome by pressure themselves. Moving as pain shot up her left arm, she gasped in pain and looked to see a shard of metal in her bicep. Moving a little more carefully, now aware of the metal fragment, she took her right hand and prepared herself for more pain as she yanked the piece of metal out with a grunt. Remembering that she generally kept a scarf with her for sand storms if she ever encountered one, she pulled it out and wrapped it tightly around the wound before she bled out too much.

After momentarily patching her wound, she unclipped her harness and figured it'd be better to go looking for the rest of their crew instead of just sitting there in pain waiting for quiet to disappear. She moved towards the hatch checking to see that her sabers and blasters were still in good condition and she then pushed herself out as a crack of sunlight peaked it's way through the entrance.

Bella jumped out of the tank and started moving towards a plume of smoke that appeared like a mushroom cloud. There wasn't much of a breeze at the moment, so the smoke fro the crash seemed to hang in the air. Putting her sabers in her hands, she prepared for whatever might jump out at her and then stared her trek through different terrains and forests towards the ship where she could find [member="Eliza Raxis"] and Dax.

~ [member="Isaac Hale"] ; [member="Formorta"] ; [member="Kami Meran"] ; [member="Lyth Meran"] ; [member="Thom Betna"] ; [member="Trin Halleck"] ~

When [member="Kami Meran"] gave the signal to fire it went off without a hitch, the problem was landing the land in one peace and staying alive. Throughout the fall she had brace herself for the impact though it wasn't enough and she ended up slamming her face into a wall upon impact with the ground. Upon coming to from the crash she noted a gash in her head "that's gonna leave a mark" she winced while strapping herself from the gunner position on the tank. Looking around she gathered up her weapons and equipment that when flying after the tank him the ground "good thing these are still in one piece". Slowly she holstered all the belonging and made her way down into the tanks main room to see it everyone was okay. Looking around she noted [member="Bella Eirson"] and proceed to run over to her. "hey wait up where are you going" Looking in the distance she saw the rising smoke cloud indicating the crashed ship and the most likely direction to head in if anyone survived. "i hope the captains still alive, I'ma gonna need a pay rise after this".

When ordered to enter the tank, Thom obeyed. Formorta made for the gun, and Thom decided to find a seat and strap himself in as soon as possible. Soon enough, things had gone underway and they were plummeting for the surface.

He blacked out soon enough from the immense amount of gravitational forces being pushed on him from the fall. When he came to, he looked around the cabin of the tank and noticed that Bella and Formorta were missing, and the hatch was left open, letting the light from the outside find itself in. Gingerly, the young Mandalorian removed his safety harness, his right arm still bruised and swollen from the hectic time in the rust bucket of a ship him and his cohorts had found themselves in. Carefully, he climbed out and saw the two missing from the tank not far off. Thom followed after them at a quick pace, and spoke, "Hey, wait up. Don't leave me behind."

@Formorta @Bella Eirson [member="Isaac Hale"] [member="Eliza Raxis"] [member="Kami Meran"]

Thom Betna said:
"Hey, wait up. Don't leave me behind."

Turning around she saw [member="Thom Betna"] running towards them most likely coming to only a few minutes after [member="Bella Eirson"] and her. "glad your still alive, where headed towrds the ship crash to see if anyone made it alive, if your arms not to much of a bother you can come with us, i don't think [member="Kami Meran"] care if she finds us all missing upon her awake, shell understand". She then looked to Bella and for her to respond, looking back towards the plume of smoke, she sighed slightly as she knew it would be a long walk, o bad the tanks totaled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom