Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the Avatar above you.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Grrr...you are so charismatic Matador...you know that? -_-

Anywho, my ava was a gift made by my bestie [member="Mariya Fleischer"]. My only effort was to add it to my profile... :p

[member="Subject 73 Red"] you can request an ava or sig in the sig request forum. There are descent graphic artists out there that will be more than happy to help you. :)

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
5/5 for you

Each time I try to add a gif onto a post so I can request for an avatar made off of it, it won't let me do it! It keeps on saying, "That image/link is not *something I forgot what it said after that*, or, "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." Can anyone help me with that? What about you, [member="Ashla Vella"] , or you, [member="Marina DeVoe"]? Can you help me with my predicament?

*Edit* Never mind, I got it working.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Ohhh, nice. :D
Uhm..but what's that blurry thingy you're looking through?..?? :huh:

I occasionally have the same problem still when I try to take a short cut and not properly host an image.
Two years here, you'd think I'd learn something, huh? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom