Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random invite to those in the east coast!

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
The legendary Cira hospitality :D Glad the house is workin out for ya and your husband'll be home soon. Wish I was on the east coast, or I'd introduce my brand new daughter to the smell of terducken. :D

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"] Yeah, northern VA, and I don't mind saying that it's Lorton. :p

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] The hubby is home! Which is why we are totally whipping out that huge bbq in the deck and making carne asada and burgers! We also joined a cropshare at the local farmer's market so we are getting fresh veggies, milk, and eggs for me to make yummy veggie stuff for those who don't want to eat meat!
And yes... turduken.. mmmm

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] lulz nerd!!!

Happy that your baby girl is here Ashin! Great to hear that! Anytime you want to come down, we got the guest bedroom rocking and all xD

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
...curse you, @[member="Cira"]. Curse you. Abuelita, carne tacos with guac, some pico de gallo...

*goes rummaging through his fridge for something vaguely Mexican*

I have...hot sauce and tortillas. That's a filling dish right there.

Cira said:
@[member="Lady Silencia"]

Please do!

I'm dragging Sarge down this weekend, (if school permits) and I sent Arwen and Tef an invitation. So we'll see who comes! Got other folks coming down too!
I'd need a two week heads up to get a whole weekend off unfortunately. I work retail and I'm always scheduled for Saturdays. Boo hiss.

ROAD TRIP ! Although I don't think that would be wise in my current NyQuil induced state. Plus, I too work in retail and know @[member="Lady Silencia"] 's pain with planning these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom