Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

random facts about your oc that may not be on your sheet.

Elpsis:

Elpsis doesn't expect to live long. In her present mind set, she might actually see it as a failing on her part if she lives to old age and dies peacefully (and comfortable) instead of 'for the cause'. One might call it an extreme reaction to the decadence and materialism of her adoptive parents.

She will never admit it, but part of her still wishes she had a better relationship with Sio.

Likes children...when she can just be the cool aunt/big sis. So doesn't want to actually have kids of her own. Her own life style would probably make it a bad idea.

Regrets never getting to know her biological mother Coryth Elaris much. Blames herself for it.

Siobhan Kerrigan:

When she looks at Elpsis, she's projecting the daughters she lost and/or failed...and her own younger self. Sio has a rather low view of her younger self - always death charging into this or that battle and limiting herself to being a battering ram who was used by others.

Never saw Elpsis as a suitable successor, even when she tried to push her into it. She was just...the spare left and battle-hardened. Put Elpsis in charge of the family should anything befall her because she knew Elpsis would fight to the bitter end to protect it.

Her pompous, self-assured 'Queen Siobhan' behaviour is partly genuine, but also a well-rehearsed act. Bottles up emotions and regrets. She is not a private citizen anymore, she is a public figure and an autocrat. Ergo she cannot afford to show a moment of vulnerability. Increasingly suffers from loneliness due to this since she cannot take off the mask, even at home. Her extravagant, hedonistic behaviour is a way to escape that, but probably also exacerbates it.

Likes orchids.

Enyo Typhos:

Doesn't actually care about Archangel much. Intends to eventually hand it over to one of her siblings.

Was kinda sorta irked when she heard Sio had fallen into a coma as a result of injuries sustained while duelling a Sith Lord I'd made.

Has found she actually likes teaching. Machine patience helps.

Has felt a sense of aimlessness and world weariness since killing her creators and breaking her chains. Ties in with her general nihilism. Tinkering with and making new machines and beating up Jedi helps distract her from it.

Has considered (and always rejected) using the various entechment-derived technologies Archangel has created to preserve her siblings so that they won't wither away and die one day.

Last edited:

Samatharis

S
Sam regrets not ever making Captain Rank and flying her own Cruiser. Many of her mannerisms are strictly military.

Sam has dated men, women, and aliens of all kinds. Off and on. Alas, her role as a Force User always seems to deny her the simple things in life. Including ever going on a second date.

Sam prefers guns to Lightsabers and has had quite a few hours of zero gravity and aquatic combat training.

She desperately wants a black cat for a pet. Alas, she is terribly allergic.

Sam's slim combat boots often have unnecessary heels. She actually ordered them this way because she loves the sexy fashion sense but also disdains ever actually practicing in them. Likewise, her most common injuries during combat are always ankle related. Hmm? Oops.

Sam once asked a Zeltron dancer if she could bottle her pheromones into an energy drink as a joke. To her surprise, this was actually already a thing and the beverage tasted fantastic. Ever since, Sam hides a private stash under her bed for "emergencies".

Sam has been shot in the chest twice. She disdains talking about it.

Sam thinks Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun 's tea is the finest Jedi brew in the whole galaxy. She has been tempted to ask him to manufacture and sell it so she could be his first customer. Anyone who says otherwise gets Force Choked. :p

Sam regrets not ever making Captain Rank and flying her own Cruiser. Many of her mannerisms are strictly military.

Sam has dated men, women, and aliens of all kinds. Off and on. Alas, her role as a Force User always seems to deny her the simple things in life. Including ever going on a second date.

Sam prefers guns to Lightsabers and has had quite a few hours of zero gravity and aquatic combat training.

She desperately wants a black cat for a pet. Alas, she is terribly allergic.

Sam's slim combat boots often have unnecessary heels. She actually ordered them this way because she loves the sexy fashion sense but also disdains ever actually practicing in them. Likewise, her most common injuries during combat are always ankle related. Hmm? Oops.

Sam once asked a Zeltron dancer if she could bottle her pheromones into an energy drink as a joke. To her surprise, this was actually already a thing and the beverage tasted fantastic. Ever since, Sam hides a private stash under her bed for "emergencies".

Sam has been shot in the chest twice. She disdains talking about it.

Sam thinks Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun 's tea is the finest Jedi brew in the whole galaxy. She has been tempted to ask him to manufacture and sell it so she could be his first customer. Anyone who says otherwise gets Force Choked. :p
love it lol

I'm gonna be honest, Carl here only exists because I was binging TCW and thought of the idea of a clone trooper's descendant that grew up being told the amazing things his ancestors did in the war.

One major thing that I didn't write on his sheet though, is that he has a streak of trying to make sure things are clean. Something I think of him being at a military base and going into the armory to clean every last weapon and that's even funnier because he would be the base commander because of his rank.

Just, "Director Mako? Why are you cleaning the blaster rifles?" "We just fought a battle soldier. We need to make sure our guns are taken care of!"

coughs

Valiens Nantaris:
  • Deep down is frustrated by his inability to change the galaxy in any meaningful way. It's almost like pirates, slavers and Hutts are generated off screen somehow for him to defeat endlessly.
  • Has an unexpected aversion to cheese.
  • The Twi'lek thing is a bit of an exaggeration. His general womanising is often ignored in favour!
  • Divides the galaxy into 'good', 'bad' and 'everyone else'. First group is very small. It includes himself.
Phylis Alince:
  • Had a sister once who turned out to be a bit evil.
  • Had a bit of a 'thing' with a woman who turned out to be a Sith. Oops. Has been really wary of relationships since.
  • Is secretly working her way towards making an Alkahest (light Alchemy) golem. Unfortunately for her it will be much more annoying than she expects.
  • She is distressed by the lack of proper Jedi around. To her mind they usually turn out to be pacifist hippies, Sith-in-waiting or vicious crusaders. To be fair that seems to be a main destinations for Jedi in canon.
(A half dozen characters in my list)
  • Bios not been updated in years. Not RP'ed for less but still considerable time.
  • Several of them are dead.
  • Several of them would be interesting to rewrite.

Valiens Nantaris:
  • Deep down is frustrated by his inability to change the galaxy in any meaningful way. It's almost like pirates, slavers and Hutts are generated off screen somehow for him to defeat endlessly.
  • Has an unexpected aversion to cheese.
  • The Twi'lek thing is a bit of an exaggeration. His general womanising is often ignored in favour!
  • Divides the galaxy into 'good', 'bad' and 'everyone else'. First group is very small. It includes himself.
Phylis Alince:
  • Had a sister once who turned out to be a bit evil.
  • Had a bit of a 'thing' with a woman who turned out to be a Sith. Oops. Has been really wary of relationships since.
  • Is secretly working her way towards making an Alkahest (light Alchemy) golem. Unfortunately for her it will be much more annoying than she expects.
  • She is distressed by the lack of proper Jedi around. To her mind they usually turn out to be pacifist hippies, Sith-in-waiting or vicious crusaders. To be fair that seems to be a main destinations for Jedi in canon.
(A half dozen characters in my list)
  • Bios not been updated in years. Not RP'ed for less but still considerable time.
  • Several of them are dead.
  • Several of them would be interesting to rewrite.
very nice!

Liselle Torrez

L
During the Mandalorian invasion of Empress Teta a previous character of mine, Silara (Vantai at the time, later Kuhn), was unaware she was pregnant and was injured during the fight with the Akure Leviathan, later having a miscarriage in a private thread which devastated her and fully committed her to the One Sith out of spite (which is where she got the title of Darth Vitium from).

She attempted several times to clone her child, all of which had been unsuccessful (she was like 20, and doing things on her own, admittedly meager, dime) except for one, which she used to revive Circe Savan, who was a friend at the time. Unbeknownst to her, when the Jedi retook Prakith, where her base of operations had initially been located on, someone stumbled upon the genetic material left behind and mistook it for her own. Several years later and that unborn child, with striking resemblance to another sibling of hers, was raised from infancy (rather than accelerated growth) on the distant world of Weik. Liselle is, unknowingly and perhaps always so, that child.

Let me seee....

Darlyn a late bloomer with the Force, not showing any signs of sensitivity until he was 7 or 8, but developed quickly. Delayed and explosive growth, quite fitting since his Anam bloodline is linked to fire.

Darlyn's actually ambidextrious, completely able to use his left and right hand for anything. he only acts like a righty because that's more common and meant as a hunter he'd stand out less.

He cuddles with his pet dove daily, letting him walk and perch all over him while he takes a nap. The dove loves it, especially because Darlyn feeds him.

Darlyn's high aggression skillset, as far as force powers and what not, are an extention of how he still acts like a daredevil kid half the time. All adrenaline, sometimes literally. They also are a result of him pretty much giving up on learning new things unless he's super into it, or just doesn't show any latent talent with it.

He also opperates on autopilot when fighting. If you know what unconcious competence is, that's pretty much what's going on. So if he gets thrown off, he can struggle a lot to get back on track. actually he's like that with a lot of things, struggling to stay on track.

And lastly, Darlyn is a recurring character in DnD and other writing boards and stories. Consistent character traits usually include: High aggression, Jokester faccade to hide behind, and his ambedextrious talents.

could think of more if i wasnt half asleep and on my phone.

To be honest Sarah is here to jump start my return to chaos, but she is very interesting already.

Probably the saddest unknown fact is that Sarah was the one that blurted Hont's position to the enemy when Hont first joined the army, nearly killing him. Its the only reason that Hont tried to shelter himself from emotion and defected, all because he thought the Sith too be behind it all.

She also went to the ruins of the Fort where Hont died defecting to the NIO, making sure his men got off the ground. She took Hont's helmet and now wears it into battle. The helmet has the signature of the Atellies family on it, and she wears the helmet as a symbol of pride. One could easily mistake Sarah for Hont. She also has Hont's old shovel stored in her personal belongings.

Sarah also has contact with Hont's men, which will be interesting to play out.

About herself, well she bankrupted a citizen of the upper-class by offering shares of the wealth to anyone who would help. They where the ones that died for the crime, not her.

She would indeed kick dogs, there annoying.

To break off stress she practices logistics while drinking wine.

And she has a God-Complex, but does well to hide it.

Silence is Golden
Factory Judge
Kisaku Oroken:

Kisaku has an inferiority complex that was sparked by being 'late' to the academy as a youngling, but gifted with enough force potential that they saw fit to put him in with a peer group that was his age. By then most of them had already been training for a few years, and he felt hopelessly unable to keep up.

He was always told 'it's not a competition' and 'everyone's path is different', yet in practice saber sparring when he would lose again and again he could only see it as a personal failing. That's what sparked his incessant training in the lightsaber until he'd eventually surpassed his peers entirely.

A word on the inferiority complex though; he never feels good enough. Before a certain event with a sith'ari during a battle for Zoist, he would try and placate those feelings by searching for external validation and praise. The best way to do that was to only ever focus on swordsmanship, his most redeeming quality in his eyes.

After Zoist, not only can he not do that, but he's paired with Auteme. His master, who has very little knowledge of swordsmanship and can do little more than smile and nod with a "That's very nice" if he were to flaunt it around her. He's started to learn to rely on the opinions of others less, and to focus his attention inwards to find the confidence and resolve that he needs. It's kind of a mirroring of when he was a youngling, because back then all of the kind words and reassurances didn't stoke the potential to be a great swordsman - he did himself, finding a drive when he finally hit an emotional rock bottom. That's kind of what's going on now.

Ezekiel Graynge:

Zeke is pretty open book, but my inspiration for writing him may not be immediately obvious. I wanted to write an inventor character that was essentially a space gypsy living out of his space van. He's kind of a slob, kind of egocentric, but he's also genuinely kind and brilliant.

"Whisper":

Given how much I like Whisper being an enigma, I'm not going to reveal too much.

They genuinely do enjoy hurting people and satisfying violent tendencies, but they are greatly conflicted about it as they still want to be able to think of themselves as a good person. Potentially why they choose to work for the SIA, at a surface level buying into the "For good people to sleep soundly at night, rough people have to do bad things to keep them safe" schtick. Only Whisper doesn't truly buy into it. Not completely.

They're aware but in denial that for them it's little more than an excuse to satisfy those violent tendencies and still feel validated over it. The conflict is (mostly) rationalized away. As much as Whisper would like to believe they are a good person, they do very bad things. The reader can be the judge of their character.

Val Drutin is now the oldest living/active character I have written on Chaos, so we'll start with him:
  • The Force bond between Val and his half-brother Alyosha existed because Alyosha was the first person in Val's life who was genuinely kind to him, and he latched onto whatever love he could get.
  • Zana Rukh, aka "Darth Mithra", Val's former master, may not have actually been a Sith. Val has suspected this for years, but has never told anyone.
  • Val cannot hold his liquor. Like, at all. Drinking even a small amount of alcohol is enough to make him throw up.
  • He loves furry animals. This extends to sentients with animal characteristics, like Felacatians and Nezumi. If they have a tail, he will try to grab it - something about a tail swishing back and forth absolutely transfixes him, and he simply has to touch it.
  • Val loves dueling, but only if it's a respectful, civilized "officer and a gentleman" sort of fighting, where each side is on equal footing and they aren't overly and unnecessarily brutal in their tactics.
  • He can jump six feet in the air on a good day without using the Force to boost himself up.
Now we got my man Nimdok:
  • The difference between Arimanes Bosch, the reckless Shi'ido adventurer archaeologist, and Errik Nimdok, the timid and mild-mannered professor of history, has long since ceased to matter. They are one and the same, although they - or rather he - is still in denial about it.
  • Nimdok has a hard time being honest, not only with other people, but with himself. He has been known to lie and deceive for no real reason, purely out of habit. It's a miracle he hasn't been caught in his own web of lies yet.
  • Even though he is dating an energy vampire, he still hasn't come to terms with the whole vampirism thing. It bothers him more than he cares to admit.
  • He always wanted to be a father and still wants to have more kids. Specifically, he wants a son, and even has a few names picked out. They're all names of famous historical figures, because of course they are.
  • He likes it when attractive women get angry. Even if they're angry at him.
  • Despite not being much of a fighter, he really likes old antique lightsabers and collects them.
And my boy Starlin Rand:
  • He used to be incredibly self-conscious about his antennapalps and would never leave the house without a hat to cover them with. Nowadays he uses them to freak people out.
  • Starlin refuses to take any badmouthing of the Jedi as a concept/ideal. He's fine with people criticizing individuals or specific enclaves, but if you start saying the Jedi way is messed up, repressive, extremist, etc, he'll give you an earful about how the Jedi aren't supposed to be any of those things.
  • He idolizes Luke Skywalker and tries to model himself after him, but is also very much aware that it is an impossible goal he can never reach. Not without losing his identity, anyway.
  • Starlin is terrified of the possibility of his master dying or turning against him. He considers her almost invincible, and as long as she's on his side, he feels like he could take on the entire galaxy. But if she ever ceases to be on his side, it will be the loneliest day of his life.
  • It's implied in his bio that Starlin is a direct descendant of canon characters Meetra Surik and Atton Rand, although it's been a looooong time and many generations have passed since they were alive, so his lineage basically means nothing.
  • He plays the guitar and the harmonica and would like to be part of a band.

Last edited:
Alright, looks like it is my turn. Got some interesting stuff to share.

Y'all will barely see me write my alt accounts on Chaos becuase Okkeus is pretty much me. He is so easy for me to write becuase he is how I would see myself in the SW universe. It's also what helps me relate to the character and write him better.

Okkeus already has badly developing PTSD. Though he will never admit it, all of these wars and battles he fights in message him up. He feels that it is his duty as a Jedi to fight, not taking in mind what damage it might be causing him mentally.

He has MAJOR trust issues with others, especially women. My backstory for Okkeus needs to be updated, but in there it somewhat mentions how his mind was taking over by a female Sith Spirit. Once he finally returned to the light side, a constant fear in the back of his head makes him believe she might return. It just makes him not trust women, and kinda fear them a little as well. This is all becuase of the damage that the female Sith had caused.

One of his dreams is to visit every planet in the galaxy. Though this will more than likely ever happen, it is one of the reasons he likes to travel so much.

For a few years of his life, Okkeus was a smuggler. He would take various jobs to help support himself. This will never be revealed to anyone else, since he is afraid that he might get in trouble with the government. Especially for some of the not-so-legal cargo he would transport.

Though he has fallen to the darkside multiple times, it was never actually his choice. All the altercations that led to his fall were initiated by others. Sadness, confusion, and fear would all be contributing factors, but never anger or rage. The dark side would take him over as he tried to deal with these emotions.

From time to time when he is low on credits, Okkeus will make a purchase using a fake name, then send the bill off to multiple random planetary governments. Almost always will one or more pay the cost, not actually looking at what it is for.

So yeah, here are the ones that are on the top of my head. I'll add more if I think of any others.

I didn’t do a write up for Inanna here because at the time I couldn’t really think of anything interesting to say, but here goes:
  • Inanna loves going to see “highbrow” live performances, especially plays and operas/musicals. One of her dreams is to some day see a performance of a play she has written.
  • Before she got married, she and her husband developed a system of code between them in which they would say corny pick-up lines to each other, with each phrase meaning something else that they might not want others to hear. Not only can other people not understand what they’re really saying, it tends to make a lot of folks uncomfortable and not want to listen to them anyway.
  • While I have yet to write a thread where she bleeds, Inanna’s blood is now green and glows faintly in the dark. This was caused by a ritual which altered her body.
  • Before polyweave was invented, Inanna apparently used to walk around technically naked, using her shapeshifting abilities to mimic clothing. The only thing she struggled to imitate was jewelry and anything made out of metal—so she would always have metal buttons/clasps and jewelry on hand to incorporate into her fake outfits.
  • One of Inanna’s older brothers has been missing for decades. He’s presumed dead, but no remains were ever found.
  • She suffers from recurring nightmares, some of which have turned out to be prophetic visions that came true later on.
  • Despite having been an alcoholic, she generally doesn’t like alcohol that much. She does however have a favorite beverage, absinthe, which has a very high alcohol content.
  • For her first date with her husband, she took him to a fancy restaurant. Over the course of the night he had a little too much to drink, started crying about how nobody liked him and he had no friends, then threw up in a water fountain. They haven’t been on any (formal) dates since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom