Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

random facts about your oc that may not be on your sheet.

honestly i just want to know the random parts of your oc that for some reason you cant shake off. or maybe no one has come in contact with their quirk so no one knows? I find reading these a fun way to pass time!

facts about rose
i remember they day i had finished making her and decided to call it creation day. (i make pudding/jelly.)
i have had rose for 7 years and i age her in rp when this day comes along.(she will be 107 soon enough.)
(this might just be strange facts about me now lol.)
I have not listed the names of the past characters in her life on her sheet. BUT i do have names for them. ex: (one that has slipped from her lips) ´zizi´ her real name is Lydia Whitewalker.(i´m open to talking more about her for any one that is curious.)
I note that her master was executed but he is not dead. rather managed to escape with quite some scars. (i am planing on making his sheet This will be triggered when someone finds out his name. and designing a mask for the left part of his face..)
Rose has a painfully low alcohol tolerance. No she has never drank yet!
Rose has been put into plenty of original universes that i never finish writing. the most recent one i have up is a chapter teaser on my DA called ¨chicken.¨ (I cant think of anything else but i will add if i think of something.)

Last edited:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Interesting! I think I'll watch this thread because now you got me curious!
But of course I'll do more than lurk, Starting now;

Aloy and I are both trans. It's not on her sheet, But rather explained in a separate submission detailing her cybernetic and bio-implant package. It was actually while choosing whether to write her as a male or female character that I figured that out about myself.

Aloy actually has no formal combat training! She's entirely self taught and is only alive because her armor allowed for trial and error.

Aloy used to wear red armor and go by the name "Red" till last year when I saw bo katan live action, And my faction let me revive the nite owls. I love the armor so much that I haven't had the heart to change it. So I gave her a red scarf so she could keep both the name and the armor.

Aloy has actually had two partners that went by the name "Blue", And refers to both as such. Going by the affectionately named "Red & Blue" duo each time, She has fallen in love with both each time. She's actually marrying one of them very soon!
(ps; she'll be the first married oc I've ever written)

Aloy's scarf was a life day present from her adoptive mother River Kryze River Kryze ! The only parent she's ever really had.

Aloy is my longest running OC at 2 years and counting of (semi)consistent writing! I age her up by 1 year every 10th of December(Her original creation date).

It's technically on her sheet, But no one notices; Aloy has a funny "Rural accent" that basically makes her sound like the female version of Cobb Vanth.

One of Aloy's old titles was "The fastest gun in the outer rim", But not because she could quick draw!(Though her draw speed is decent)
She was actually given the title for the fire rate of her custom pistols, Which had an unnaturally high rate of fire even before her modifcations.

Aloy used to wear rocket boots that had a habit of coming loose, Giving a spur-like "jingle" in her step.

She's always wanted a loth cat pet to keep aboard her ship, But never run into one in person or had a partner willing to put up with the cat

Aloy says she got over her addiction to death sticks years ago, But the truth is less simple. She found alternatives and combined them into her own "Nervesticks", Which eased her withdrawl symptoms till she could wean herself off. If she ever smokes even a single death stick however, She could become instantly addicted again.

Despite claiming that she'd make a horrible parent, Aloy has(or is having) a daughter, Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla , Born on kamino in a cloning vat via using Aloy and her fiance's DNA samples as a genetic template, Making Tayl the closest thing she can ever have to a biological daughter.

Lastly; Despite having been a bounty hunter for almost two decades IC, Aloy has no official bounty claims listed on her sheet. This is my fault and because I typically avoid writing pvp, Though I'm becoming more adventurous. Who knows, Maybe I'll have a couple captures in the future?

Interesting! I think I'll watch this thread because now you got me curious!
But of course I'll do more than lurk, Starting now;

Aloy and I are both trans. It's not on her sheet, But rather explained in a separate submission detailing her cybernetic and bio-implant package. It was actually while choosing whether to write her as a male or female character that I figured that out about myself.

Aloy actually has no formal combat training! She's entirely self taught and is only alive because her armor allowed for trial and error.

Aloy used to wear red armor and go by the name "Red" till last year when I saw bo katan live action, And my faction let me revive the nite owls. I love the armor so much that I haven't had the heart to change it. So I gave her a red scarf so she could keep both the name and the armor.

Aloy has actually had two partners that went by the name "Blue", And refers to both as such. Going by the affectionately named "Red & Blue" duo each time, She has fallen in love with both each time. She's actually marrying one of them very soon!
(ps; she'll be the first married oc I've ever written)

Aloy's scarf was a life day present from her adoptive mother River Kryze River Kryze ! The only parent she's ever really had.

Aloy is my longest running OC at 2 years and counting of (semi)consistent writing! I age her up by 1 year every 10th of December(Her original creation date).

It's technically on her sheet, But no one notices; Aloy has a funny "Rural accent" that basically makes her sound like the female version of Cobb Vanth.

One of Aloy's old titles was "The fastest gun in the outer rim", But not because she could quick draw!(Though her draw speed is decent)
She was actually given the title for the fire rate of her custom pistols, Which had an unnaturally high rate of fire even before her modifcations.

Aloy used to wear rocket boots that had a habit of coming loose, Giving a spur-like "jingle" in her step.

She's always wanted a loth cat pet to keep aboard her ship, But never run into one in person or had a partner willing to put up with the cat

Aloy says she got over her addiction to death sticks years ago, But the truth is less simple. She found alternatives and combined them into her own "Nervesticks", Which eased her withdrawl symptoms till she could wean herself off. If she ever smokes even a single death stick however, She could become instantly addicted again.

Despite claiming that she'd make a horrible parent, Aloy has(or is having) a daughter, Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla , Born on kamino in a cloning vat via using Aloy and her fiance's DNA samples as a genetic template, Making Tayl the closest thing she can ever have to a biological daughter.

Lastly; Despite having been a bounty hunter for almost two decades IC, Aloy has no official bounty claims listed on her sheet. This is my fault and because I typically avoid writing pvp, Though I'm becoming more adventurous. Who knows, Maybe I'll have a couple captures in the future?
awesome! im glad to see im not the only one who knows my characters ¨birth date.¨ but i also see im very very attached to my oc lmao. this was interesting to read! hope we can get some more like this!

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
Around 814 ABY, Ashin's parents shipped her off to her estranged grandfather's Jedi enclave. She always wished she could have continued her formal education. Around 865 ABY, while living as one of her own clones - a research ship pilot at New Habat University - she went back to school and got her shiphandler's license. Spent a while commanding science vessels.

Of all the lives and faces she's taken, the only one she regrets is stealing the body and career of her cousin, Lady Ajira Cardei of the Royal Naboo Shipwrights. She'd picked Ajira because Ajira had been contemptuous and judgmental to Ashin's birth mother a long time ago. In time Ashin saw that as a shoddy, contemptible reason to take a life.

Ashin has three daughters with Spencer - Ibaris, Noelle Varanin Noelle Varanin , and Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin - but never actually wanted kids. This is not something she's put into words.

Ashin was perfectly content being dead and would have stayed that way if someone hadn't killed her wife and sent her soul beyond Ashin's reach.

Ashin has a thirty-year history of on-again, off-again glitterstim addiction across multiple bodies. It's closely tied with her history with the dark side.

It has literally never occurred to Ashin to cheat on Spencer. She's loyal as a dog.

She built her academy, the Pomojema, as part of her quest to resurrect Spencer - but now that she's succeeded, she's surprised at how invested she is in being a good teacher. The academy is now its own motivation.

She feels like the Jedi and Sith stole her youth, is sort of wistful about being young again, and wishes she could pull off a more aggressive youthful hairstyle.

Around 814 ABY, Ashin's parents shipped her off to her estranged grandfather's Jedi enclave. She always wished she could have continued her formal education. Around 865 ABY, while living as one of her own clones - a research ship pilot at New Habat University - she went back to school and got her shiphandler's license. Spent a while commanding science vessels.

Of all the lives and faces she's taken, the only one she regrets is stealing the body and career of her cousin, Lady Ajira Cardei of the Royal Naboo Shipwrights. She'd picked Ajira because Ajira had been contemptuous and judgmental to Ashin's birth mother a long time ago. In time Ashin saw that as a shoddy, contemptible reason to take a life.

Ashin has three daughters with Spencer - Ibaris, Noelle Varanin Noelle Varanin , and Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin - but never actually wanted kids. This is not something she's put into words.

Ashin was perfectly content being dead and would have stayed that way if someone hadn't killed her wife and sent her soul beyond Ashin's reach.

Ashin has a thirty-year history of on-again, off-again glitterstim addiction across multiple bodies. It's closely tied with her history with the dark side.

It has literally never occurred to Ashin to cheat on Spencer. She's loyal as a dog.

She built her academy, the Pomojema, as part of her quest to resurrect Spencer - but now that she's succeeded, she's surprised at how invested she is in being a good teacher. The academy is now its own motivation.

She feels like the Jedi and Sith stole her youth, is sort of wistful about being young again, and wishes she could pull off a more aggressive youthful hairstyle.
really interesting thanks for your input

I never realized how much of Jaster was a part of me till I had to write this so its pretty interesting.

- Jaster was meant to be a Medic Mandalorian as I was training to be a medic in the army when I was in JROTC, before I signed up and changed my MOS to Tanker. Jaster now has a PhD in Genetics and Xenobiology. He can pretty much perform any medical procedure on any character on Chaos all because I fancied myself a doctor.

- Jaster had two adopted children and watched both of them die and now he will never adopt any more children.

- After I dropped out of Boot Camp, I got a job with a Transport Company and created Jasters Company, and to this day I love working in logistics on and off Chaos.

- I still love the military and am a history nut, thus I write a lot of Jasters strategies based on historical battle I have read up on. Though I am sure no one really notices, but I still go back and read them for my own giggles.

Thats all I can think of at the moment, but I am starting to see the reason I feel so connected to this character and always come back to him. Hes been with me through most of my adult life. :)

KRR

K
kat i get it.

tenor.gif

Romi has somewhat of a death wish — or maybe she’s somewhat of a masochist? Both? She’s waaaay to into combat to the point that it’s one of the few things she can feel the thrill of.

Where she technically shouldn’t given she’s a Jedi but

She’s terrible at relationships, all of them in all senses usually fail mostly because of her lack of communication and commitment.

She hates being the leader...or large quantities of responsibility. She was in her early 20s, and just a Knight when she was promoted to the Jedi Council, and then Grand Master after that... her anxiety and insecurities got the best of her and she quickly abdicated the position. She almost turned down Masterhood. She’s been running from any form of leadership ever since. She backed out of being married for christ sake. She lost her ability to carry children, luckily got pregnant but has no solid sense to remove herself from her work because she was in denial about being a long term parent.

She’s toxic really...she’s been in two relationships that were almost...codependent in a way? Very emotionally destructive. She tried to kill her ex (dark side)...but she’s never seen a solid relationship ever really so there’s that.

But she’s learning!

Oh and all her students usually get PTSD.

she’s terrible at relationships and responsibilities.

But, again she’s learning!

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn's incapable of being satisfied with his own efforts and accomplishments, always feeling like he needs to be doing better or more than what he is. He's almost self-defeating in a sense that he never feels good enough or capable of help Galactic Society to the extent he wishes.

(This largely stems from my own lack of self-esteem and general anxiety/insecurities that seemed to show more through Caedyn's characters than any of my others including Veiere).

Caedyn completed the path of the je'daii journeyer traveling to each of the Tho Yor following his Order's absence during his younger years.

His Knighthood is self-proclaimed and he was never officiated by any formal means of ceremony or figurehead in both the je'daii or the jedi orders.

Kaalia originally never wanted kids and it took Ishana Pavanos a lot of convincing to change her mind. Now that's she's four biological kids and one adopted daughter in, though, there's nothing she wouldn't do for them. She has really grown into the momma bear role.

Kaalia is very fond of snakes. Unfortunately, Ishana's opinion on them is quite the opposite. She used to have two snakes in her office, but now that said office is empty, she has no other place to keep them. They have a new home now.

Even though Kaalia is a disaster of a cook, her baking skills are top-notch. The home made cookie jar is always filled to the brim.

Despite the fact she is immune to nearly all drugs and toxins, including caffeine, Kaalia still drinks caf religiously.

Kyra's empathy rules her more deeply than most catch on.

She's a mirror to her environment-- the energy you put out is the energy you receive back. She has the emotional awareness of a potato, which means she doesn't even realize when she has taken on someone else's energy.

Her most successful relationships are characters that have learned to regulate themselves around her. Moments can escalate quickly when intense emotions come into play. She's usually not capable of calming herself down because she doesn't realize she's being influenced.

This lack of awareness is a really dangerous weakness a few have already learned to exploit.

A single touch is capable of swaying her mood. Extended contact leaves her easily manipulated.

Simply put, Kyra's too ditzy to understand the growing power she possess. It controls her more than she controls it.

It's a fun strength and weakness dynamic :D

will you sink down to me?
As per an insightful conversation I had the other night with the lovely Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya :

Damsy's very emphatically not cut out for any kind of leadership role, but not for lack of trying. For the same reasons, she doesn't operate well as a lone wolf type, either. She definitely has her own motivators and identity, but she doesn't quite have the mastermind required to realize most of her goals super effectively by herself. She needs a pod - a tribe, people - who can help guide her along her journey. When she was Confederate military, she took well to orders from her unequivocal betters, where she didn't have to think all that much about what she was doing. "Go here," "take them," "do this," type stuff.

Nowadays, though, while she finds herself lost in the galaxy when grappling towards a goal all alone and thus is always looking for like-minded companions, she doesn't necessarily like being told what to do in the manners she found comfort in previously. She's got this duality going between equal desires for stark independence and military-esque command structure.

I'm interested to see how it pans out.

KinkyPrawn

Snappy Boi
Factory Judge
Most of my charries have some bits I'm still waiting to mention in threads.

Shai Maji Shai Maji :
-Shai has a hell of an extended family. Her cousins are the most prominent, with almost all of them being criminals of some sort.

-Shai is terrified of being submerged after a mission on Nar Shaddaa where she nearly drowned in a sewer system.

-She is very insecure. Whether it is her identity as a Mandalorian, her cybernetic arm, her cooking or her looks, she is easy to rile up.

-She hates killing. Despite growing up as a criminal, losing her clan to the Sith Empire, and a number of bodies she puts in the ground, killing someone is an act that bothers her for a while after the fact. Though that doesn't stop her from pulling the trigger when she encounters Sith or people who threaten her.

Xan Deesa Xan Deesa :
-Xan is an alias made by another character of mine after a "quarter-life crisis" brought her to Denon. However she's worn it so long that she almost sees it as a new identity.

-Xan wants to start a musical career, however her position in Darkwire and her insecurity about her natural voice prevents her from trying it out.

-Despite her current occupation and lifestyle, she wishes to one day live a normal life with a husband and kids on the countryside.

-As a lab-grown weapon, she can't have kids. Her creators make all of their subjects sterile to prevent them from being compromised.

-Xan isn't the only agent. Her creators have several "chameleons" in the galaxy like her, all meant to infiltrate and gather information of everything going on in the galaxy. Their creators also constantly experiment with new "designs" to improve their capabilities and terminate "faulty models" that get compromised, die, or fail to perform.

-Xan is never alone. Unbeknownst to her, her creators have a secret wireless link that allows them to record everything she sees, hears or experiences...

Yenna Yenna :
-Yenna refuses to take a life. This stems from a person she killed while breaking into a store. The murder is something that haunts her constantly and pushed her so far as to vow to never take a life again.

-Yenna was adopted twice and even married. She outlived both adoptive couples as well as her husband. Because of this, she dreads making friends but her big heart and friendly personality always wins in that debate.

-Yenna is a severe kleptomaniac. Whenever she's in a crowd or around a few people, she tries restrain herself from stealing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom