Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

r/Roast the Person Above You

[member=Valencia Hadley]

You look like the type who'd sue your parents anyway; It's either that or you starring on Dr. Phil believing you're the daughter of Eminem.

Glad to know you're picking on somebody your own size since you're both in the "sue-your-parents" boat.

VhtTfW0.gif

[member=Valencia Hadley]

At least I had my parents telling me "son, one day... you'll rock a fly mustache." Your parents couldn't find any means of encouraging a failure like you.

You're also the first person to make me disappointed in seeing my favorite actress as a playby. Did you have to ruin Natalie just like you ruin everything else?

Y'know, the only person who is making themselves appear clueless is yourself. Mostly because you clearly don't know what a peep is and well, you're just another 5ft something 100-130lbs blonde #45585868 - so it doesn't really matter what you have to say

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

You look like the Donner Kebab, Big Mac, fries, Coke Zero and Strawberry milkshake I had all day yesterday blended together into the biggest turd I've ever laid eyes on in my toilet basin. It was covered in red too because I really had to strain to get it out. Ass hurt for days just like it is when the rest of us have to read one of your posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom