Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Purple and Red

Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari

Remy looked at her and suppressed a chuckle at her reaction.. mostly but she finished and walked around her small camp. "Very well we can leave tomorrow so tonight we'll eat the few things I have that would parish... I will set the organs aside for you of course master." She said it and hummed to herself sitting there and using the bone blades to carve the small things she had managed to catch in the snares. Her facial tendrils twitching in some small enjoyment at it all. She turned her head up. "Though what are you going to tell steve... he was so excited when you came here looking for him and now we are both going to be leaving." She said it and the sarcasm had gone over at the time... Mi'la had been vague about what she was looking for so Remy showed her a rock and made up a backstory for it... but now well if they were going to go she didn't want Mi'la to be lonely when she was away on a mission.

Purple And Red

Tags: Remy Singh Remy Singh
Mi'la's brow furrowed, as she shook her head gently at Remy's teasing. "I'm not going to fall for that Remy, you already informed me that I don't have to eat organs." She was still a bit irked by that little revelation. What was she going to do with this woman? "Steve was here before you got here, and he will remain long after. I'll see him again, I'm certain." She responded, staying in a whimsical tone now, as it felt best suited to combat Remy's antics.

Taking in a breath, she nodded slowly, before speaking. "We'll need to find better clothes for you as well, I'm not letting your run around like a slave dancer, I get enough side eyes as is. So, we'll work on that at some point." She frowned as she realized that might have just opened a door of onslaught from Remy. She wasn't looking forward to that argument.

She looked at the woman and wlked over picking up the clothing as she held it out. "Are you telling me that this is not acceptible but it was given to me by you master." She said it and mostly held it up to let her inspect it while shaking her head and hair out. She put it over her shoulder and went back to her seat to work on the food. "But if I must then I promise I will not wear clothing that looks like dancers outfits for you." She said it and crossed her hands over her heart while she started working on a fire that would cook the food and the metal bowl was filled with a little water so it wouldn't stick.

Purple And Red

Mi'la kept her eyes closed, though followed Remy's movements with her head, as if watching the woman with her eyes closed. "I gave you robes to wear, and you turned it into a skirt. You were not intended to cut it as you see fit Remy." She sighed, making a hand motion as Remy felt a subtle 'flick' to her nose. Mi'la suppressed a grin to herself, though did not want to betray herself.

"Thank you Remy, I will ensure to buy you proper clothes, but I just ask that long as we are on jedi business, please dress modestly." She asked kindly, a bit glad to find the Pureblood seemed intent on following the little oath she had just made; though Mi'la was almost certain that this was some sort of elaborate lie that she was in the midst of weaving.

Remy looked at her as she rubbed her nose and spoke. "Ahhh I guess." She looked at her clothing and shrugged putting it in a bag with the bones and some of the other things aside from her food which was being set up for the two of them to be able to eat. Remy nodded her enjoyment of it as the organs were being cooked and she popped a few into her mouth chewing them with the broth to soften it. She looked at her master and debated flicking one of the small organs at her in justice as she would say but... "You food is going to be getting cold master you should eat... put some meat on those bones."

Purple And Red

Mi’la was trying to be civil and understanding in the talks between the pair, but aren’t as ever seemed insistent on poking at her for a reaction. Letting out a sigh, she reflected inward on herself, feeling as Remy was picking at her food, she had to wonder what sort of growth she and her student would undergo in the coming days. She had to imagine quite a bit, though as Remy hit her with some semi cooked organ, the Twi’lek’s lips curled into a frown. Eyes opened towards the woman, Mi’la shook her head, inspecting the point of impact, then looking to Remy. “Now you have brought my wraith upon you.” She said threateningly, hands extended outward, as Remy would feel hands tickling at her sides. It was a simple trick Mi’la had been messing with, trying to use the force to trick her opponents nervous system; she only hoped it was as effectively as she was trying to be with it.

Not to mention it was a nice weapon for misbehaving padawans.

She felt it and paused... her body stiffening as the clearest sign was the twitching of her facial tendrils. They twitched as she breathed in and then out but resistance only went so far... her master was doing this and she could feel it as she clenched and unclenched her fists. "Wrath... isn't..." SHe said it between clenched teeth but she could feel it. "jedi... way." She shook vilently trying to contain it and then started laughing low and hoping that Mi'la wouldn't hear it when she looked at her and she swore that there would be revenge... or justice... or wrath.... oh her master would pay in this situation.. she would make certain of it before laughing and releasing all of the tension she had created in herself... tossing another. "Stop stop stop."

Purple And Red

Remy had a good resistance, as she was able to resist the early aspects of the mind-trick. She continued, snickering at the amusement that her application of the power seemed to be effective. "It's a joke Remy, I'm not actually angry, but I am annoyed. Slightly." She corrected, watching as her padawan slowly caved to her use of power, she quickly cut it off once Remy had began to ask for mercy; she wasn't evil after all. "Sorry, sorry, I just...I've been practicing a new use of the mind trick, and I wasn't sure if it worked or not. Now I know!" She nodded in agreement with herself. "Let that be a lesson to you the next time you make me eat a heart."

Mi'la snickered, rising to go and inspect her padawan, wanting to make sure all was well. "You okay? I wasn't even sure if that was going to work." A fresh blossoming of guilt swelled in her gut, feeling a tad guilty over having done this, but, she would need to find some way of keeping Remy in check; other wise she'd have a Pureblood raising hell all over the academy.

Remy was there and felt herself regaining the control as her master came over and looked at her. Her face was neutral and expressionless as she spoke. "Can't you be like other overbearing and controlling parents and spank me?" SHe said it and looked at her but there was no hint of anything to it... just a fact when she went back to work though but her hand going to Mi'la's shoulder was the best sign that she wasn't upset with her. Remy was making sure that she had all of her stuff packed up and the food there as she had the strips of meat that had been dried and salted. She remained there eating though as there was food for her master as well as some of the waters that had been collected. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom