Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Prepartions for Reclamation - Keshiri Imperium Faction Thread

Preparations for Reclamation

Planet: Eadu

The Keshiri Imperium had largely evacuated its homes, leaving only behind a garrison of soldiers to ensure shielding is being operated and maintained. It was on Eadu, where the governing bodies, leaders of the military, Mercenaries, and other freedom fighter’s met. It was here that Solan stood and looked at those with him, knowing a good number, others as family, some as friends, and a few faces there to simply help. This made him smile, a small bit of happiness rising up in his chest as he thought over everything that the Imperium faced.

Firstly, there was a rogue organization going around, attempting to use Kesh as a base of operations which alone wasn’t all that bad, but then there was the Brynduil, a genociding force of monsters who beat their heads against a wall. Such creatures were unlikely to make much of a dent in the more fortified cities but months of evacuation and set up on Eadu, Teth and Nadium would provide enough escape for the people of Kesh able to flee while the world became a battleground.

The idea that cities like Mareth and Lyst may come to harm shook him to the core, knowing only Gyn had the means to defend itself in event of an invasion that made it through the planetary shielding. The fleet over Kesh would still be in combat with invaders, keeping them back and holding them off but it was something that those assembled would soon see for themselves.

With a quick clearing of his voice, he tried to grab the attention of those there, letting those who wished to separate and help with getting supplies in place or tending to those who ran from their home world to avoid the fighting to do so.

“Well, this isn't the normal place I would intend to have a meeting like this, but I hope you all don’t mind getting down to business. Those left on the planet fighting from the mountains and the defended cities will need help.” It was all he said to get the meeting going, and to figure out a plan, well, one other than go and kick the invaders off their home.

Vulpesen Vulpesen Herah Hannah Charr Hannah Charr Zesiro Zesiro Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi Rocho Rocho Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae

Last edited:
The Dark Side does not inherently beget evil.

That had always been Raijin's take on being a Sith. The code really only named a few requirements for those who followed it: passion, strength, and power. Nowhere in his beloved mantra did it say "kill millions of people and burn a whole planet". It had admittedly been a sticking point with many other practitioners of the Sith way, and a major reason why he and his Knights had struck out on their own so many years ago, but what was happening on Kesh was more than a sticking point. It was outright mass murder by an alien power.

That was why the Shard was here in the neighboring system, looking out a window and trying to ignore the gazes of the people around him in the meeting. He wasn't welcome here. He knew that. However, even unwelcome, his Iron Knights would still assist. A good Sith protected the history of the Order, and a good ruler protected what could be a future investment. Therefore, he would sit and listen. There wasn't much else he could do for the moment.

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Well, Aeizori stands next to Solan, holding up a tray that has some food and drink for the man. Her usual happy demeanor is all but gone and none of her tails are active. She places a drink infront of Solan, and goes over to each of the other people in this meeting to hand them a drink as well. Yes, this is a very sad and serious day, and this woman wants nothing to do with it. "Master Solan, I, I don't know what other services I, I could provide. I, I'm not a leader... I don't know how to rally people. I, I'm just a servant." Aeizori speaks. Her voice having a slight hint of sadness to it. After speaking, she heads back towards Solan and once at him, she continues to back up until she is by the wall. The empty tray remains in her hands.

Solan Charr Solan Charr Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi

Arbiter

A
Eadu.

There was nothing here of interest to him. Simply a convenient waystation to stock up and consider his next move. The Arbiter loaded his combat scattergun in full public view apathetic to the stares he drew. Open rumors of monsters on Kesh gave him pause. It wasn't the first time he'd heard such tales. The same stories on multiple worlds meant it was probably more than idle chatter.

"Take me to your leader," his voice was like iron and completely devoid of emotion.

The two guards glanced at each other uncertainly and then one activated his com set for orders ( Solan Charr Solan Charr ). A little investigation had revealed that the leader of this so called reclamation force was inside. He preferred to work alone but the Iron Knight was if anything efficient. If the Keshiri Imperium shared his aims he would pledge his services to their cause for as long as it suited his greater purpose.

Planet: Eadu

Leo would sit to the side, leaned to the wall, a foot against it to support herself. As a captain she needed to be present, doesn't mean she needed to be happy about it. With months of avoiding Solan, she was now stuck in the same room as him. She could leave while everyone was focused on him.... Eek Everyone is focused on the Crisis!
Her focus was zoning in and out today, lord she was hungry today. She must be due for meal... Now she was thinking about food, gods be damn it. FOCUS!
She glanced up to the others around her speaking, so thankful that it would always seem like she was paying attention. Luckily the Aeizori stepped up offering refreshments....
Now here was Leo's dilemma... does she stand her thirsty and zoning out or does she drink and risk stares...... She would take the glass, quietly nodding her head to the Aeizori the closest thing Leo had to a smile. She would un-clip a tube that ran down the spine of her armor, her feeding tube and would casually plop it into the glass. A few silent moments would pass as the meeting went on... then the slurping hissing sound of a tube sucking up mostly air and only splashes of water would be heard. Leo having to wait till the water finished reaching her mouth before she could shut off the suction would simply turn her attention back to the meeting.
In time to hear there were groups splitting off she would glance up in her helmet, it shifting on her shoulders slightly as her eyes followed.
She wanted to join them, help guard but her place was here now, she was more use here then protecting supplies. That sucked cause there were too many breathers here and they were fogging up her visor... they weren't but they were too many people.
For now she waited hoping for an ordered that allowed her to leave.
'Click' the sound of suction cutting off and she would put back her tube. Refreshing....

Solan Charr Solan Charr Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi

It had been a while since Vulpesen had seen his white haired friend. Years in fact since the collapse of the Vitae Alliance. And yet, here he was, responding to another call to aid. The Alliance had changed. It was no longer a coalition of forces based on Veradune. Now, it was his. Vulpesen alone stood at the top in the position of Valde. It had taken time, but now it suited him. A sole king with his personal advisers. The Vitae as Solan knew it was dead. But from the ashes rose a furious phoenix.

Maybe someday the Alliance wold rise to and above its former glory to protect the galaxy with a wide spanning influence. But for now, they protected home and those with the credits to keep their ships fueled. Then on special days, days like this, they rushed to protect old friends. Monsters run amok now. The jedi didn't stop them and Vulpesen saw no one else stepping up to handle the plague. It seemed it was time once more for him to get to work. "How many years and you never invited me for tea, Solan... and now you ask me to raise my armies and blade." A wily grin came to his face. "You really do care."

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Solan had been going over some documents as he stood there before the others, his eyes staring down at the items before smiling as Aeizori came up and offered him something to drink as well as others. The poor girl wasn't a warrior and he knew that but she wanted to be useful, something that he could appreciate and his hand took one of the glasses from her with a nod of his head.

"The best Leaders must also know how to serve Aeizori, otherwise they can themselves not listen to advice and the commands of others." He looked back at the documents at hand, one of them reminding him of something rather interesting.

While the others filed in, his eyes catching that of Raijin Arashi Raijin Arashi , the man making Solan uneasy but turning away aid would be foolish. The thought did leave him worried though and he would have to keep an eye on the man. The thought was Ironic though as while they all filtered in a certain message would find its way being sent to one Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf , informing her quickly about the situation at hand and about her resources on Kesh being destroyed by the monsters invading the planet. Extermination was the game being played, pure conquest, something even Sith saw little need for on a constant basis.

He would tell no one of this message though, not openly speaking on the message as he moved the console to be displayed to all in the room now. It was then that he heard some sucking from a tube, his eyes focusing on LeoraLiliana LeoraLiliana and a small smirk found his lips, his eyes turning on Vulpesen after a moment of letting her know that all was good with her actions, not knowing the woman was here in the first place.

"Vulpesen, a pleasure to see you once more. I am thankful for your aid." He looked past Vulpesen at Arbiter and smiled at the man. "Let him in, I am the one leading and organizing the reclamation of my home, as well as that of those here. Please, join us..." He looked Arbiter down for a few moments before clearing his throat.

"Let us begin, others can join us as they file in. Our main goals are simple once we make planetfall. Protect those cities still standing against the invaders, Gyn being the key center. At the same time a renewed evacuation of citizens unable to fight will occur, something I leave in the hands of those less willing or able to shed blood. I myself will lead the reclamation of the Palace, and the reactivation of the shield generators, cutting these invaders off from allies and ensuring we can defend our home. Do not expect heavy air support at the Capital of Tahv, the navy will have its hands full in orbit and can spare only a few bombers and fighters. The city-based squadrons at Gyn's primary purpose is to ensure the city does not fall, and will not aid the assault on Tahv until the invader's FOB is destroyed." He paused, looking up.

"We will need three teams primarily, though there will be isolated pockets for our more clandestine operatives to tackle. I can provide you all with targets that are separate from the main cities on Kesh should your people find themselves more inclined to that field of work. Any questions?"

Vulpesen Vulpesen Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae Noah Corek Noah Corek Zesiro Zesiro Hannah Charr Hannah Charr The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Herah

Last edited:
"Grandpa Charr!!!" A rather high pitched voice echoed in the meeting room. How long had it been since she had last seen him? Months, if not a year? Maybe even longer, the girl couldn't quite remember.

But either way, it had been a while. She had been on Coruscant, living with her mother Zesiro Zesiro in relative safety. Edric, her father, made them leave - too dangerous, he said. And she guessed he was right. Look at what was happening, after all? At least it seemed like the evacuations went well.

A bright side. But the Imperium didn't look like it was going to be in good standing much longer, considering the horde of monsters was expanding rapidly. Why hadn't the galaxy taken notice?

Ah, well, she'd think more about that later. She ran over to Solan as she wrapped her arms around him, squeezing tightly (for her, anyway,) before letting go. "I've missed you! Sooo much has been going on and..."

Green eyes, though, blinked at the group of people around her. She rubbed the back of her head, narrowly avoiding the ponytail. "Uh, sorry," she said sheepishly. That wasn't quite how a Princess was supposed to react, was it? Ah... Oh well. The girl gave a light curtsy to the group, careful to gently smooth out the crinkles in her green, spring dress.

Solan Charr Solan Charr Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae Noah Corek Noah Corek The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Herah Vulpesen Vulpesen LeoraLiliana LeoraLiliana

Honestly, out of Romeo's old friends, Solan was not on the top of the list of them that the Shard wanted to meet again. Neither was the wild Fox-Jedi (was he still a Jedi? Rai didn't care either way) called Vulpesen. The former's uneasy glances, and the latter's... weirdness... did not particularly make him feel welcome. As was good and proper, maybe. They were, after all, simply mutual friends of a man who'd gathered a whole bunch of strange people in once place and then set them loose on the galaxy. The others weren't really known to him. Maybe it was better that way. One of them was maybe a touch familiar, but he also didn't know anybody who ate though a feeding tube in full armor.

Either way, though, he supposed he had volunteered himself and it was a bit late to let personal relationships (rather, the lack thereof) get in the way. The Sith cast his gaze about the room, then turned to face the other occupants.

"My forces are yours, wherever you need them-"

His face curled into a slight smile as he was interrupted by a girl running into Solan's arms. Adorable, really. He couldn't begrudge them their moment. When the child bowed, he nodded back and raised an eyebrow at the king of Kesh, who he still was unsure recognized him or not.

"Grandpa? You got old, Charr."

Rai cleared his throat and started again.

"My Sith are yours, but I will be busy. There are old Sith temples on Kesh that may prove useful. Our enemy may be of the same mind, so I'll be taking a team to clear one of the larger ones out."

Solan Charr Solan Charr Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae Vulpesen Vulpesen LeoraLiliana LeoraLiliana Hannah Charr Hannah Charr Arbiter

It had come as little surprise to her that the monsters rampaging through the Outer Rim and slaughtering the planets they took had started making their way to Kesh. Taeli had been monitoring the danger of these Bryn'adul for months, having already ordered non-essential staff from Kesh to other facilities within the network of Aurora Industries. The monsters had even been sighted on Tund, a worrying development for the company since their headquarters was on Erilnar.

Taeli, Sith Lady that created a seemingly endless supply of monsters for the Sith Empire though she may be, was not exactly approving of genocidal monsters wiping out planetary populations and wrecking all infrastructure. She especially didn't like it when it was HER interests that were under threat of being destroyed. But, she wasn't about to spend official Sith Empire resources on the beasts just yet.

But then the message from Solan Charr Solan Charr appeared on her datapad. So he was going to make a fight of it hmm? Well well well. He would find a message, anonymous in case anyone happened to look at it, but he would know it was from her:

You can use any assets and security troopers still within the facilities on Kesh, further assistance will arrive later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom