Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Power

5ZxUfI8.png

8eO1HPn.png

B4qiT86.png

They moved like water, each of them ducking behind the white opaque walls of the lab hallway. Avoidance of windows was key and before they turned the corner to reach the west wing, Alina's guards gained access to the cameras behind the large white bay doors. It would be difficult to barge right in. She could tell from the feed herself that there were at least twenty men. The words of Alina solidfied what she thought.

"Seems they patrol regularly. They'll be this way in.. Momentarily. They find the glass they go on alert. They get killed, I imagine the same if delayed."

Adalee searched the feed one more time. The slanted angle making it difficult to make a decision. She was surprised about Alina's forthright confidence in taking a life. For Adalee, she had never killed anyone. Instead, her swordsmanship taught her to dismember and disarm. Of course, she had come close dueling some of the very best Echani in the galaxy. Still, she remained at peace with her choices when it came to combat. Adalee knew someday she would have to, but today wouldn't be that day. Carefully, she leaned up against the bare wall, her eyes shifting their attention through the wide open window to her right. There were only four guards inside and a few hostages tied up.

She motioned to Mathew, her hand gracing his shoulder as she leaned in to whisper her plan.

"We get two of your guys to the other side of this room, from where we came from. You go in right through the door here. Alina and I will take out the two guards coming to us. I'd rather less casualties on both sides, try not kill them."

Adalee moved slowly back to Alina. She glared at her, the thought of a woman from a industrial company willing to kill spelled it out for her.

"I'm not going to get into this with you know, but you and I need to have a conversation when this is all said and done. Mathew is taking out everyone with his guards in the other room. I'm not killing anyone, unless absolutely necessary. The two thugs heading to us can be taken out when the pass through the doors. Stay behind them and knock em out. Are we clear?"

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

370d9lz.png

"How bold of you! I can't say I've ever been asked on a date in the middle of an infiltration.~" And just like that Alina turned what should've been a serious threat into a chance to flirt. For good reason, of course. Whatever Adalee was slowly figuring out wasn't going to be something Alina wanted figured out. Better to distract.

She flashed a smile, waggled her eyebrows. Then fell silent as she heard the foot steps getting closer. An oddly more serious expression took over as she gripped the grip of her blaster, golden eyes narrowing. No killing.

Well, at last it'll be a challenge.

The pair of thugs rounded the corner and she was on them like a shade. Too quiet, too quick. She brought the hilt of her gun around, smacking the backs of their heads in the blink of an eye. They fell practically in unison before her eyes shifted back to Adalee. Narrowed.

"We have a lot more to talk about than you think, Miss Thorne."

Adalee Thorne Adalee Thorne

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom