Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There, I said it.

I get it. Zef Halo Zef Halo made divs cool. I get it. but please please I beg of you I'm just a boy, I can't read your posts with all that going on why is there a spinning circle and a planet and the flute section of the london symphony orchestra in your post

and sith if you could stop using the T̷̡̧̬̲̭̦̘̩̊̉͛̓̓̌͌̕ḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅs̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅ k̵̘̺̦͉͖̪̪͖͉͊̆̔́̈́̍̃̈́͒̂̑̀̚͜͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝d̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘ ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅf̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅ f̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ when you're doing spooky sith magic

that'd be great

Lol...No one is chasing anyone with pitchforks. Silly egg.

It's perfectly fine to voice your preferences, especially, in a collaborative hobby. I can freely admit that I love the concept of Div and BBCode but I'd be lying to say some of it doesn't hurt my eyes from time to time.

I'd suggest reaching out to your writing partners and asking them kindly to tone it down if you need to. Honest communication goes a long, long way.

Lol...No one is chasing anyone with pitchforks. Silly egg.

It's perfectly fine to voice your preferences, especially, in a collaborative hobby. I can freely admit that I love the concept of Div and BBCode but I'd be lying to say some of it doesn't hurt my eyes from time to time.

I'd suggest reaching out to your writing partners and asking them kindly to tone it down if you need to. Honest communication goes a long, long way.
I don't want solutions I want memes and to be angry

and sith if you could stop using the T̷̡̧̬̲̭̦̘̩̊̉͛̓̓̌͌̕ḥ̸̨̧̗̮̖̽̂̓̀̍̋͋́̅̃͘͜͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅs̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅ k̵̘̺̦͉͖̪̪͖͉͊̆̔́̈́̍̃̈́͒̂̑̀̚͜͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝d̶̡̲̗̼̮̤̤̳̲͖͓͍͔͓̓̎̽́̽̏̐͂̆͆͘͘͘ ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅf̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅ f̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅ when you're doing spooky sith magic

Don't forget CAPS LOCK for yelling and randomly italicizing words for excessive emphasis.

Or ugly dialogue coloring that makes it hard to read.

Or people describing eyes as "orbs".

Using fancy divs and then quoting a crap ton of dialogue, so there are these weird grey blocks everywhere.
945776791648366632.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom