Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

people who shit on other roleplayers style without considering age, language barriers, personalities, etc but also arent brave enough to break free of their five person clique that makes them warm and fuzzy inside

Oh and major faction leaders who cant take an L and act like huge babies are my biggest gripe you guys are literally the worst in this community please quit this website u guys are the worst now and always have been i shouldve fired you all way faster than i did and even now if i could change anything it would’ve been to remove u even faster, u were trusted and asked to be an adult and you shit all over the opportunity when given please go away to a spinoff where u make the rules so ur feels dont get hurt by losing imaginary wars

People who joined spinoff communities just to talk shit about Chaos and not help them flourish on their own, I actually love spinoffs and growing my sphere on influence over this niche format even if very indirectly, to see this format grow that served me for so long. But y’all made me jaded and default to hating spinoffs, and I gripe ALOT about that, even if you didn’t make me hate them all.

Roleplay is a beautiful thing in all its formats, whether you’re a comedic improv writer, an aspiring storyteller, or hobbyist indulger. To those who treated it like discord drama, highschool locker room trash talk, you are children who annoy me, and I hope you find your ways into the void faster than my impact on this medium diminishes. Maybe one day you can see the effort some people put into this, to know what it feels like to succeed in building communities, but I strongly doubt it. Maybe, though, if you did turn that energy into that - maybe you’ll change your negative patterns of behavior.

Last edited:
sirthisisawendysmeme.jpg

Tefka Tefka

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom