Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll | The Future & You!

P O L L

Greetings everyone!

First and foremost, I want to thank you all for making the Confederacy one of the best damn factions on Chaos. Without you, our growth would not be possible and we wouldn't be who we are today! It's been a long road getting here, and I have all of you to thank for it - thank you for every post you drop here.

Today, I'd like to see where our mentality is as a faction. It's safe to say that we aren't the same, "new kid on the block" from a year ago. We have a healthy amount of territory, a rock solid staff team, and an amazing player base. That said, the question of "where do we go from here" has been brought up quite a few times in recent weeks. So, I'd like to officially poll you all on which direction we take, together.

As the poll function on the board is locked to writer accounts, simply post below selecting one of the following options:

I. Stay the Course - Our current drive of focusing on dominions three/four times monthly is fine.

II. Centralized Expansion - The dominions are fine, but I'd prefer one big story monthly as opposed to four separate ones.

III. Centralized Story - Dominions are fine, but I'd like to see a bigger story that doesn't have an end date. Let's slow down expansion and do more larger, non-dominion storylines.

IV. Lite Competitive - Dominions are fine, but I'd prefer not to write my own opposition always. Let's slow down expansion and skirmish another faction(s).

V. Competitive - Expansion is fine, but I'd prefer there to be actual stakes with our stories. Let's slow down expansion and invade another faction.

VI. Other - Please explain.

[member="A'Runda"]
[member="Akabane"]
[member="Alexandrite"]
[member="Alora Fae"]
[member="Alvarex Zambrano"]
[member="Alwine Lechner"]
[member="Amarant deWinter"]
[member="Amaya Cardei"]
[member="Amethyst Atreides"]
[member="Amethyst Sovereign"]
[member="Andi Americus"]
[member="Anya Malvern"]
[member="Arabella Darkhold"]
[member="Archim Calixis"]
[member="Ari Zanareth"]
[member="Arlox"]
[member="Aston Jacobs"]
[member="Aya Clarke"]
[member="Azmodan"]
[member="Betty Americus"]
[member="Billy Americus"]
[member="Braan Kell"]
[member="Bandit Six"]
[member="Caid Centurion"]
[member="Callisa Asran"]
[member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]
[member="Carith Thelcar"]
[member="Chikako Liona"]
[member="Cim Salro"]
[member="Corvus Dravere"]
[member="Daisy Americus"]
[member="Danger Arceneau"]
[member="Daniel Americus"]
[member="Dalton Kenway"]
[member="Darth Rixas"]
[member="Darth Tacitus"]
[member="Darth Zurvan"]
[member="Daxton Bane"]
[member="Derek Dib"]
[member="Dhakarta"]
[member="Dianah Vi'Dreya"]
[member="Drauchir"]
[member="Ella Nova"]
[member="Erin Tenel"]
[member="Fawn Alzi"]
[member="Gerwald Lechner"]
[member="Hadashah Vi'dreya"]
[member="Isarn Apis"]
[member="Ithiel Verd"]
[member="Jade Isara"]
[member="Jamie Pyne"]
[member="Jennifer Blanchard"]
[member="Jorge"]
[member="Jyoti Nooran"]
[member="Kalee Bladesworn"]
[member="Kaptan Americus"]
[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"]
[member="Kasca Fen"]
[member="Katria Vekarr"]
[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]
[member="Kayla Wylen"]
[member="Kilia"]
[member="Kingsley"]
[member="Kip Ridel"]
[member="Kurayami Bloodborn"]
[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
[member="Kyber"]
[member="Kyrinov"]
[member="Kyle Naktis"]
[member="Lady Psyona"]
[member="Lirka Ka"]
[member="Luna Terrik"]
[member="Luna Vega"]
[member="Lyla Quinn"]
[member="Maple Harte"]
[member="Marek Starchaser"]
[member="Minerva Vessia"]
[member="Muad Dib"]
[member="Natasha Darkstar"]
[member="Nine Lives"]
[member="Osintrium"]
[member="Petra Cavataio"]
[member="Popara the Great"]
[member="Qaarssk Roark"]
[member="Razelle Breuner"]
[member="Roy Americus"]
[member="Rylan Kordel"]
[member="Samantha Jade"]
[member="Sander Europa"]
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]
[member="Sola Marr"]
[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]
[member="Srina Talon"]
[member="Tex Americus"]
[member="Teyla Ee'everwest"]
[member="Thalira Kiing"]
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
[member="Traveler"]
[member="Treiades Rhoujen"]
[member="Umai"]
[member="Varick Lechner"]
[member="Veronika Fleischer"]
[member="VildarnTentoria"]
[member="Vyra Silara"]
[member="Xenro"]
[member="Zephyr Carrick"]
[member="Zhai'ellev"]

V. Competitive - Expansion is fine, but I'd prefer there to be actual stakes with our stories. Let's slow down expansion and invade another faction.

I'm voting V, but until this happens, I'm fine with resuming the 3-4 doms a month thing. Skirmishes excite me very little since there aren't any stakes in them, so the difference between "open threads (pm for invite)" and "skirmish" are practically nonexistent.

I also don't want us to do invasions the entire time. Once every few months instead of once a year is just fine.

1 - I'm personally fine with dominion's as they are, however, I know some are not. At the end of the day nothing is perfect. We do the best we can with what we have.

(That being said I know I'd welcome some Dom ideas from the faction. It might make it more enjoyable for you if you have some personal stake in it.)

3 - I view Doms as faction threads, but, I would never say no to more faction threads. Anything that lets us get to know each other is great.

...I need to think about the rest.

III - Partly to do with what I'm currently trying to do with Jorco. But also I think having a more centralized story can provide players with being able to feel like they fit in more with the faction's lore if they go along with it.

That's just my two cents.

Amethyst Atreides

A
III - I do enjoy dominions, and also enjoy the fact that there's no pressure to participate - we do what we can, when we can. But I would very much love a more story-driven direction for the faction that would let us focus and grow our characters and stories within the CIS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom