Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates and Terrorists!

Flit Caspian

F
Sorry Silvia. Rampage happened. So I flipped the table. Our conversation is going to have to wait. :D

Lol, we don't quite seem to be real good at the subtle approach. That though may have been partially my fault ironically, lol

Silvia Starfire

S
Jatu has countered muwhwhahahah :D and silvia had no defense for it... so she is out like a light poor girl...

Yup, same here. Jhar doesn't know any force cheaty things and he has a tad bit of trouble breathing anyway, and a respirator isn't going to help anything either right? lol

I say an electro something goes off to knock out his componants :p Well than whats the point of having the Hutt if we're just going to steal what we see? Why didn't we start there? lol

Flit Caspian

F
It's not a Campaign guys. Silvia isn't the GM. You can counter any way you want to. Lol. :D

Flit Caspian

F
No. I mean. I completely agree with Jhar. Zero attacking the guards just killed the plot-line with Jaku as our Overlord. I'm just trying to recover by not dieing. Lol. :D

Run with it. I mean.

Flit Caspian

F
YOU wrote the child into the plot Zero. Lol. So kill the Fat Slug already. The rest of us will be escaping anyway we can. We can meet up later and bash Zero over the head for his brash move. ...Probably while we are all stealing a ship from Dry Dock. Haha. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom