Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates and Terrorists!

Flit Caspian

F
I'll join. But Yarrg. That image be too big. Scale that baby down sista' Silvia. Haha. I spilled me rum just looking at it. Yarrg. :D

Silvia Starfire

S
you blew up Jaku's smuggling ship and you live.. lucky man you... can't wait to see what he has on the rest of you all

Silvia Starfire

S
I think so, I mean it would be a reason I would get angry at you, so anyone else going to join our motley crew?

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I'm not joining your band of madmen, but I would recommend a Dynamic-Class freighter. Small and discreet, as well as good for smuggling. If you've played KoTOR, it's the same model as the Ebon Hawk.

IA-2672

I
You know, I could join this... maybe you could use a murderous, morality-lacking, sadistic, heavily armed torture-droid loaded with poisonous gas in your band of terrorists/pirates?

Silvia Starfire

S
I can and will splice you sir droid! but all are welcome, and I like the idea of an entire Carrack :D

IA-2672

I
Splice me? That would be unwise. Before you reached me I would have peeled the flesh from your face with red-hot pincers, your face raw and bleeding as I filled your body with millions of volts.

Flit Caspian

F
Arr. Me guns be Lightning Disruptors. You try anything GOTO and I'll fry your head. ...Err. Head-thing. ...Erm. Whatever you call that-thing above the other thing. Oh nevermind! Never tell me the odds. Arr. :D

Are we going in a strict order or just going at a reasonable order? I was just about to post when Zero did, but its fine.

Nah it's fine dude, I just meant in the order. But screw that! I'm a freaking terrorist! Who the hell needs order for a person like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom