Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates and Terrorists!

There is that better? In my next one I'll bif star upside the head to wake her up if she doesn't in her next post. Or should I do that now?

Yup, and you seem whinny missy ;) Also, I do not recognize Alex as an acceptable term. Would you like me to terminate it mistress?

Silvia Starfire

S
yeah sorry.. I switched comps and forgot to switch my chars :( now I need to figure out how to delete it or something...

Silvia Starfire

S
Well now we just need to find a ride out of here... just don't let Silvia lead you out...

Silvia Starfire

S
She just doesn't know where to go.. she is great with a gun and computers and even demolitions.. but when it comes to which direction is north.. well thats another story :D

If we need to Jhar could sniff his way out, he has a nose better than a blood houd, because he can smell your very blood line and ethnicity. So maybe there are guards near the ship we're stealing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom