Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates and Terrorists!

Flit Caspian

F
Okay... So I'll steal the ship from Dry Dock while Jhar and Silvia are sleeping. Zero! You better kill that fat slug! I don't a want another bounty on my character's head. Lol. :D

Flit Caspian

F
*zzz* ...Mmm. Peanut Butter. ...Mmm *zzz*

*zzz* ...Mmm. Knives and... Explosions and... Mmm. *zzz*

*zzz* ...Mmm. Bikini Models and... Mmm. *zzz*

Dont worry about the Son of a bantha. Ill deal with him nicely.

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Jhar'vokh yeah that would be great. lol

Silvia Starfire

S
ha take that! you can remove the chemicals all you want but now there is no air at all my friend :D

Flit Caspian

F
Pfft. Getting trolled IC by Siliva. I'm out. We can catch up in another thread when S-woman isn't feeling so controlling of the plot. Lol. :D

Silvia Starfire

S
but but but I wasn't trying to... I was trying to just get us started and together.... :( sorry don't leave... please you were all going to wake up on a ship with electro collors and a goal... including me... and then we could splice the collars off and never see the hutt again.. unless we felt like paying him back....

Flit Caspian

F
Oh yeah. For sure. You guys grab a ship or something and I'll come back to pester and drink myself down like a skunk. Haha. I'm just not down with the level of escalation we hit already. Personal pref. No biggie. :D

All good. Run it the way you want to run it Silvia. I'll jump in when you get the crew together in a second thread or something. All good. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom