Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates and Terrorists!

Alli Wren

A
So I was thinking it would be fun to play a group of characters that either A are Pirates and raid whoever and whatever we want. or B try to further an cause of some type. I think it would be fun to be pirates/smugglers especially if we all worked on the same ship or something. We could start threads with factions and such raiding their supply lines.

You know what actually.... I could see Jhar becoming one of those. He used to be a religious zealot until it all came to shambles. Perhaps he becomes atheistic and decides to kill everyone, but lacking resources of his own decides to leach off of others? Or perhaps money could become his new religion. Hmmm, this has interesting implications for him. This is totally unrelated, but I believe you may have just instilled me into possibly joining Omega Pyre... actually no, that still isn't him, OP is too righteous. Damn we need a terrorist organization. Anyway, I'd like to be in under Unreasonable Unaffiliated Freelancer Terrorist, who just happens to follow the group around :)

Alli Wren

A
Hmm a faction of terrorists lol... I don't think I could justify that.. but a group of them... that is reasonable.. We could pillage what we wanted and blow up what we don't want.

I wish there was a way to distinguish faction and organization that doesn't own planets. You can still be a collection of people without the need of worlds!

Well anyway (I think I failed to mention this) I'm on board for it as soon as everyone is set and ready, but be prepared for betrayal when you are no longer of use to the Leech

Flint Pherson

F
Dudes! Wicked righteous idea!

We should totally make an RP with a bunch of Pirates all on the same ship. ...Maybe a Hutt has debts on the characters and preps a suicide mission for a random crew of misfits. All we as Pirates have to do is survive it. Dun dun dun. ...While saying 'Yarg, why is all the rum gone!'. ...And shooting people like Sci-Fi Vikings. :D

Alli Wren

A
Jhar'vokh said:
I wish there was a way to distinguish faction and organization that doesn't own planets. You can still be a collection of people without the need of worlds!
I do as well So lets do it! of course I need to make a new char but what should our ship be? it should be something that can hold its own.. against transport ships. but nothing huge. So lets set a fun course of action doing whatever we want :D I also like the motive of getting us all together. would owing a hutt money motivate us? or should we be old friends.. doing what we do best.. trouble.

I don't care what the rest of you do, but I'm being a terrorist, and if my terrorism includes free ballin' yall have to deal with it! (Totally kidding. And besides, he's a lizard alien, so I don't think anyone would really be all that shocked, as there wouldn't be much to see) I'm so weird.

So yeah, everyone come up with the plot, and I'll figure out a way to squeeze myself in.

Hmm, Jhar doesn't really have friends.... and he doesn't care about money... or what a Hutt thinks... but he did have a sense of honor and debt at one time. I could Perhaps venture in the Hutt idea

Flint Pherson

F
An explosive Slave Collar has been a wonderful plot device in my experience. Haha.
___

And the reason you call a Faction a 'Faction', is so you can own planets and FvF. Otherwise your just a fun group of players. Which is pretty much everyone on this site already. Lol. I'll leave the plot ideas to Alli now. She can lead us! :D

Well if we are doing the Hutt idea, why not a space barge? Those exist right? Also, good luck getting a collar on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom