Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*peeks inside* This could be interesting...

Hi everyone!

I've been around a few Star Wars RP boards in the past...so I see some names I recognize around this fabulous looking board. Most people likely won't remember me as this writer account (never really used an OOC account anywhere else). But I'm hoping some of my character faces will be remembered once I get them underway.

In any case, :flower: hello :)

Hello, Dee! :)

Nice to have you join our dysfunctional society! If you have any questions on how to get started with character sheets, rules, ranks and titles, or anything at all, don't hesitate to ask.
Also, should you need anything photoshopped like avatars or profile pictures, I'm your guy. There are also many talented people taking signature-requests.

Happy role-playing! :D

#thecookiesarepoisonous

Thankfully, I've built up a resistance to iocaine powder...

*nibbles on a cookie*

Thank you most kindly for the welcomes, gentlemen! Given that I'm delightfully dysfunctional, hopefully I'll fit right in :)

Thurion, I would be delighted to have some of your work! I normally do my own and take commissions as well, but I love seeing what other artists can do :) Signature rotators are my friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom