Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Peace or Death (Open)

OOC: I never trust dice rolls, Darth Laesis Darth Laesis .

Nathan stood back. This was one of the few things that had him in legit awe, and it showed.

Not one prone to gushing at Miracles, he nonetheless stood slack jawed at the presence of Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara .

"That's...new..." he said after a moment, grateful for the save.

Holy chit! I thought that was just a bauble! I thought that hobo was lying when he sold it to me!

Milos Echo

Serana Serana

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

Darth Valor Darth Valor

She looked at the fighting and debated what to do.. on the one hand allowing it to continue would only serve to antagonize and it seemed these guys were super cerial... like super duper. SHe needed to put the much respected jedi peacekeeping skills to the test. "Guys guys guys.... can't we all calm down... we should sing a song. Every pony likes a song and you can't be mad with such things." She said it and looked at the crystal explode in a flash of rainbow and light... eyes gazing upon it and a ghost came back from the dead... "So cool."

"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor
Suddenly, 5 big ships come and land. Reinforcements has arrived. A whole battalion of Sith Troopers and Sith Warriors comes out of the ship. Darth Valor would smile. "You all are outnumbered!" Says Valor. There is a Sith Ship in space making sure no enemy reinforcements arrive. The Sith would all attack striking the Jedi.

OOC: I never trust dice rolls, Darth Laesis Darth Laesis .

Nathan stood back. This was one of the few things that had him in legit awe, and it showed.

Not one prone to gushing at Miracles, he nonetheless stood slack jawed at the presence of Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara .

"That's...new..." he said after a moment, grateful for the save.

Holy chit! I thought that was just a bauble! I thought that hobo was lying when he sold it to me!

Milos Echo

Serana Serana

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

Darth Valor Darth Valor
OOC:
Then let's do something else, I kind of want to get this fight over with. I'll roll first, too.

And how about it's not to the death we just take something from the other depending on who wins. I was probably gonna chop off half off your body making you need robot surgery.

Being Force Pushed, he flew back for a moment and felt the back slam from behind as he went down...before levitating just a short foot off the ground. With his left hand striking out with his lightsaber at Darth Laesis Darth Laesis to make a clash, a spark of light. When it ended, his right hand was out as his eyes were almost blinding green as he screeched out in Tusken.

"KE-FA-TRA!"

Then a loud BANG would erupt in the air, the entire pit swirled with air as in that instant, Force Blast was used at near point blank range at Darth Mordius to send him FLYING into a nearby canyon wall and slam him into it at nearly four hundred miles per hour in a force of wind gust. This Sullustan was beyond the power of most, having even killed a Sith Lord in his days as an Apprentice Inquisitor. With his eyes softening in glow, he would land on the ground finally and vanish into it, using Alter Environment as he went through the ground like a demon.

Popping out behind Darth Valor when the troops had arrived, there was a large swelling of energy before he finally exploded outwards.

"THE FORCE GRANTS ME!"

Then a large gust of wind erupted int he pit, so much so that it became a living tornado surrounding the Sullustan itself, becoming a Force of Nature in of itself! Moving the tornado through without issue, he ran it through all the troops that kept coming, through every person he could! He was not just the Force, he was the embodiment of what he once was, in his prime, the Shaman of the Force!!!

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Darth Valor Darth Valor Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Serana Serana

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Milos Echo Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl

Where the fleet of ships suddenly came from... the ability to pour out so many trooperss without crush pressure from them crowding the doors... amazing... even more so they were covering a distance from all of the ships quicker then a flea. Serana looked at the situation and raised an eyebrows as she thought about it and how best to handle it. "Everypony, fellow jedi... we have only one option. Please lend me your energy for a spirit bomb.... I mean wall of light. We have a handful of masters and strong force users... we should light these guys up cause sadly alas and with regrets they don't seem to want to join hands and talk things out."

Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara Milos Echo Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl

Where the fleet of ships suddenly came from... the ability to pour out so many trooperss without crush pressure from them crowding the doors... amazing... even more so they were covering a distance from all of the ships quicker then a flea. Serana looked at the situation and raised an eyebrows as she thought about it and how best to handle it. "Everypony, fellow jedi... we have only one option. Please lend me your energy for a spirit bomb.... I mean wall of light. We have a handful of masters and strong force users... we should light these guys up cause sadly alas and with regrets they don't seem to want to join hands and talk things out."
"Your weak."

I attempt to kick the the Jedi across the platform

testing3.gif

Tag: Darth Laesis Darth Laesis | Darth Valor Darth Valor | Milos Echo | Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl | Tango112 Tango112 | Darth Luctus | Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara
Summoned By: Serana Serana <3

Golden eyes looked toward the ceiling of a ruined building with a distinct sense of confusion.

One moment—She'd been sleeping peacefully on Jutrand and the next, merely, the sensation of something cold and wet beneath her back woke her up. Snow? Her elegant brow crinkled as she slowly sat up with the aid of a piece of broken stone. "…That's...Interesting"

The quiet Echani was used to dreaming of far-off places but not waking up in them against her will. She tightened a dark robe about her waist out of habit and her fierce expression seemed to grow even more irritated by the second. The sharp bite of winter was nothing compared to the glare that she leveled out at the ensuing chaos that seemed to be spilling out. Who exactly had summoned her to this cesspit? Who had the audacity?

It was possible that she could be pulled through space and time via ritual.

It was ancient and mysterious. Saying her name in a reflective surface three times, at the witching hour, while spinning in a circle might do it…But this?

She drew up fully and the snow melted where bare feet found purchase.

"…What is this ruckus."
She addressed everyone. No one. There wasn't anyone present that she recognized for any reason. Colors, she knew, of course. As a card-carrying member of the Sith Order she was well-versed with the fact that Sith didn't know any shade other than red. So, their fingerprints were everywhere. But did she recognize any of the fighters? Not so much. Just…Tons of ships in the sky, sith troopers, a Jedi Force Shaman? All they needed was a wolf with huge teeth, a red cloak, and a picnic basket, and the Holo-Net articles would write themselves.

testing3.gif

Tag: Darth Laesis Darth Laesis | Darth Valor Darth Valor | Milos Echo | Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl | Tango112 Tango112 | Darth Luctus | Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara

Golden eyes looked toward the ceiling of a ruined building with a distinct sense of confusion.

One moment—She'd been sleeping peacefully on Jutrand and the next, merely, the sensation of something cold and wet beneath her back woke her up. Snow? Her elegant brow crinkled as she slowly sat up with the aid of a piece of broken stone. "…That's...Interesting"

The quiet Echani was used to dreaming of far-off places but not waking up in them against her will. She tightened a dark robe about her waist out of habit and her fierce expression seemed to grow even more irritated by the second. The sharp bite of winter was nothing compared to the glare that she leveled out at the ensuing chaos that seemed to be spilling out. Who exactly had summoned her to this cesspit? Who had the audacity?

It was possible that she could be pulled through space and time via ritual.

It was ancient and mysterious. Saying her name in a reflective surface three times, at the witching hour, while spinning in a circle might do it…But this?

She drew up fully and the snow melted where bare feet found purchase.

"…What is this ruckus."
She addressed everyone. No one. There wasn't anyone present that she recognized for any reason. Colors, she knew, of course. As a card-carrying member of the Sith Order she was well-versed with the fact that Sith didn't know any shade other than red. So, their fingerprints were everywhere. But did she recognize any of the fighters? Not so much. Just…Tons of ships in the sky, sith troopers, a Jedi Force Shaman? All they needed was a wolf with huge teeth, a red cloak, and a picnic basket, and the Holo-Net articles would write themselves.
"...Greetings Lord..Darth Mordius at your command. These Jedi, are trying to destroy us, I haven't let them get anywhere near the best of me. I have my army fighting out there, trying to destroy any of the Galactic Empire."

Darth Mordius bowed in a sign of respect. His power flowing through him, waves of his power is felt by anybody that stands near.

I have my brother Darth Valor, and the Captain to my troops out here as well.

She looked at the sith Darth Laesis Darth Laesis as suddenly they went from a wall to a platform... and he spoke then kicked... then was teleporting away to stand next to Srina Talon Srina Talon who was suddenly here. "Hey... it is you're not your if you are going to try and insult me at least have the decency for proper grammar." She said it and moved back a little but was looking as force energy rippled around. "Holy fraking frak you are Srina Talon... I saw you with the CIS in the Atrisian holovids... you were so cool." The real question was how had she managed to get here... had she heard the jedi's thoughts... scary..... or OH MY APPLES.... what if she was like space anakin and all chosen and such.

Quacklord of the Confederacy
The war against the worms was an ongoing conflict that had raged across the galaxy, the vile burrowing creatures might have reshaped the galaxy, but one brave defender had never given up on his single-handed attempt to free the galaxy of this menace.

The yellow duckling peeked around the corner of Srina's skirt before waddling out to stare at the strange men with their glowing rave sticks. It was a party? Were they holding a party for him? It must be,+ in honour of his great sacrifice and endless hours of toil, the small furrows he'd left across the galaxy as he rooted out the worm threat wherever it might be. He had no idea how he got here, but then the duckling never knew how he got anywhere, the force moved in mysterious ways and he was its champion! At least that's what he believed.

But the tall white-haired lady was here, he recognized her! She was nice and a loyal ally in his quest to save the galaxy.

Glancing around at all the figures who'd gathered here to celebrate him the little yellow duckling ruffled his feathers and puffed out his tiny chest before opening his beak.

"Quack!"

She looked at the sith Darth Laesis Darth Laesis as suddenly they went from a wall to a platform... and he spoke then kicked... then was teleporting away to stand next to Srina Talon Srina Talon who was suddenly here. "Hey... it is you're not your if you are going to try and insult me at least have the decency for proper grammar." She said it and moved back a little but was looking as force energy rippled around. "Holy fraking frak you are Srina Talon... I saw you with the CIS in the Atrisian holovids... you were so cool." The real question was how had she managed to get here... had she heard the jedi's thoughts... scary..... or OH MY APPLES.... what if she was like space anakin and all chosen and such.
"Are you blind? You would talk to a Lord of Sith without hesitation? This is a war, and if she doesn't kill you I WILL!"

The Sith drew his duo crossbladed Sabers and slashed down towards the Jedi.

The tornado that is of the Force, was still going. If any troops seem to be going through, they most certainly be kicked up without issue. Though in a rare...if not strange moment, he heard the...pony? Before he could even comprehend anything, a strange signature in the Force made him stop everything he did. The Tornado that was created stopped, throwing what was left around the room as he lowered onto the ground with the wind starting to die down. The words of "What is this Ruckus" seemed to echo throughout though the Sullustan did not seem to have an answer.

The fight seemed to be at a standstill, the Sullustan walking rather slowly but with caution as he approached over at the other Jedi, most notably Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl and Milos Echo . Being patient, he would help them up if required but the battle seemed to have...stalled. Though hearing someone trying to destroy what was left of the Galactic Empire, he finally spoke as it echoed in the destroyed structure, feeling what time he had start to ebb away, having used so much of his power, he had possibly ten-fifteen minutes left.

"The Galactic Empire...has ceased for the almost nine hundred years. Nearly all, if not everyone is dead by now from that era."

Moving slowly forward, he watched as the strange space pony sit next to Srina. Each step seemed to be more labored than the last but he kept his head held up. While he never spoke of himself as a Jedi, it was all but written now for him in the Ashlan Crusade, even noted to have been a saint for them so long ago in their annals. When the Sith Lord went to strike towards the strange...Jedi Pony thing, the Sullustan lifted a hand right as he walked in front of Darth Mordius. If successful, he would have grabbed the lightsaber and held it there with what power he had left. Feeling his own powers drained the longer he held it, he could have said anything...but he did not. He just...stood there and watched him, as if silently telling him something. Something...about control, something about emotion...something about managing power.

Though part of his concentration was gone with one simple thing...THE QUACK! He glanced to the side in a bit of surprise, wondering...what was that?

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Duckie Talon Duckie Talon Serana Serana Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Srina Talon Srina Talon

Darth Mordius made a hand signal up in the air. Immediately all of his troops started heading back to the hanger, where they would leave.
The wind of broken ruins, and the horrible weather. Hair soaked and covering some of his masks up. The sith looks toward Jedi Jegy.

"We are but the same thing..Jedi. You do not see, that when your on the dark side...revenge is natural, and being powerful is common."

Take this into remembrance...Last thing the Jedi seen was a Blaster in the hand of Mordius. Mordius attempts to shoot off one of the fingers of the Jedi.

And then with that fog rises, and Darth Mordius is gone.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
A single red cherry from a lit cigarra puffed quietly off to one side as a tall, elegant woman with raven-black hair nonchalantly sat viewing the occasion. Garbed in an all-black skirt & business-coat, with a wide-brimmed black summer hat concealing her features from immediate view, her entire demeanor seemed... bored.

Along her arms & bare chest, a wealth of tattoos - some expertly done, while others appeared to have been driven into her flesh by a rough & unsteady hand - gave the woman an air of allure, and she seemed entirely nonplussed to be surrounded by so many Darksiders. Her right hand rose toward ruby lips, plucking the smoke from between them as she lightly tapped one end; spilling a tiny cloud of ash which fell delicately from the end to land upon the ground. A sudden gust of wind, driven by the whirling tornado that was Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara , made her duck her head as it threatened to pull the stylish accessory from her skull & send it flying.

As the wind died down, she glanced up, noting the immense conglomeration that had grown from a few Jedi & Sith to now number in the hundreds, with Sith Troopers poised for a battle. The sudden arrival of one Srina Talon Srina Talon was certainly unexpected... but The Donna knew enough about the powerful Sith Lord (from many years ago, when the two once knew each-other in the Confederacy) that her appearance was not to be taken lightly.

At the sudden disappearance of Darth Laesis Darth Laesis , and in the resulting silence, The Donna's voice rises in a single statement:

"Sad. I had credits riding on the winner."

Serana Serana Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Milos Echo Duckie Talon Duckie Talon

testing3.gif

Tag: Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara | Darth Laesis Darth Laesis | Duckie Talon Duckie Talon

The Dread Empress walked down the broken stairs to address the teleporting supplicant with a certain sense of disdain. This being did not know her. He had no reason to bow before her, save, for the utmost sensibility in self-preservation instincts. "Are you at my command?", she questioned, lightly, though there was no small amount of ice in her tone. That was likely the most normal thing about the entire encounter. The chill that arrived, buried in the soul, when she approached.

"I do not know you. You—Do not know yourself."

Pointed words to a stranger in a strange land. However, true. His power emanated in excellent Sith form. It was a sizeable beacon. Nothing to laugh at, though, he might encounter some issues if he got snapped up by the spirit bomb the Sullustan whelp had cooked up. The tornado dealt with the troopers easily enough. Too, easily. But easy come easy go.

"The Sullustan is correct...The Galactic Empire is dead and gone. It has been for several decades. These Jedi are…"

Srina tried with all her might to remain neutral, though, a faint sneer curled at the corner of her mouth.

"Peacekeepers.", spat, like a curse. Everyone knew that was a lie. #SithDogmaFTW. "Intellectuals. Farmers. Agriculturalists. You trespassed on their newly planted grass—Where did you think this was going to go? What exactly are you trying to achieve?"

Contrary to popular belief, most Sith, were NOT rabid dogs. They had plans. Planception, if you will.

Her head tilted toward a small pink..horse…with a certain level of curiosity. She couldn't decide whether she ought to own one or splice its DNA into other creatures. Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf did make the most miraculous Sithspawn out of virtually nothing. "I am, cool. There is snow.", the light correction came with a double entendre that would be left to the rabble to figure out.

A spot of yellow caught her attention.

Karking, little, force-forskaen creature—"Is this your fault?"

Her demand of Duckie Talon Duckie Talon was accompanied by bending down to pick it up while Darth Laesis Darth Laesis moved to defend her honor. Goodness. Did she really appear that helpless?

"I will cook you."

The threat was murmured into the feathered head of her intensely annoying familiar. Her hand rose and she pulled on the Force in a way that would seek to root Mordius to the earth as Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara took care of the saber. Binding his feet with the dirt. She barely seemed to see the Jedi present...More concerned with what, exactly, this Sith Lord was hunting. They could not harm her with anything but a few unkind words. Evil, mad, murderer, etc, etc... "I need no one to fight, or speak, for me. You exist at my behest…"

"Now. Why are you here?"

And then he disappeared.

...What the...Well..Okay, then.

testing3.gif

Tag: Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara | Darth Laesis Darth Laesis | Duckie Talon Duckie Talon

The Dread Empress walked down the broken stairs to address the teleporting supplicant with a certain sense of disdain. This being did not know her. He had no reason to bow before her, save, for the utmost sensibility in self-preservation instincts. "Are you at my command?", she questioned, lightly, though there was no small amount of ice in her tone. That was likely the most normal thing about the entire encounter. The chill that arrived, buried in the soul, when she approached.

"I do not know you. You—Do not know yourself."

Pointed words to a stranger in a strange land. However, true. His power emanated in excellent Sith form. It was a sizeable beacon. Nothing to laugh at, though, he might encounter some issues if he got snapped up by the spirit bomb the Sullustan whelp had cooked up. The tornado dealt with the troopers easily enough. Too, easily. But easy come easy go.

"The Sullustan is correct...The Galactic Empire is dead and gone. It has been for several decades. These Jedi are…"

Srina tried with all her might to remain neutral, though, a faint sneer curled at the corner of her mouth.

"Peacekeepers.", spat, like a curse. Everyone knew that was a lie. #SithDogmaFTW. "Intellectuals. Farmers. Agriculturalists. You trespassed on their newly planted grass—Where did you think this was going to go? What exactly are you trying to achieve?"

Contrary to popular belief, most Sith, were NOT rabid dogs. They had plans. Planception, if you will.

Her head tilted toward a small pink..horse…with a certain level of curiosity. She couldn't decide whether she ought to own one or splice its DNA into other creatures. @Taeli did make the most miraculous Sithspawn out of virtually nothing. "I am, cool. There is snow.", the light correction came with a double entendre that would be left to the rabble to figure out.

A spot of yellow caught her attention.

Karking, little, force-forskaen creature—"Is this your fault?"

Her demand of Duckie Talon Duckie Talon was accompanied by bending down to pick it up while Darth Laesis Darth Laesis moved to defend her honor. Goodness. Did she really appear that helpless?

"I will cook you."

The threat was murmured into the feathered head of her intensely annoying familiar. Her hand rose and she pulled on the Force in a way that would seek to root Mordius to the earth as Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara took care of the saber. Binding his feet with the dirt. She barely seemed to see the Jedi present...More concerned with what, exactly, this Sith Lord was hunting. They could not harm her with anything but a few unkind words. Evil, mad, murderer, etc, etc... "I need no one to fight, or speak, for me. You exist at my behest…"

"Now. Why are you here?"

And then he disappeared.

...What the...Well..Okay, then.
Out of the dust the Sith appears to the side of the Lord, surprisingly.

"Their forces threaten my forces. Without my forces the First Order is nothing. I gave my opponents a chance, I gave the exiled a chance...he did not take it. So I showed them what real pain is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom