Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Peace or Death (Open)

"Taught me?"

Flicking both lightsabers forward, he intentionally missed as they struck right beside Darth Valor feet before the killing blow, making a loud crackle in the ground around them as a loud blast of Force Electricity arced around the area. For a brief moment, one could see something strange about Echo, as if every part of him was changing, as if seeing many past versions of himself.

"You think you can just teach something, something of value? You are nothing, I have fought people far greater in power, I have seen the end of stars in the night sky, I have seen what Death is and have tasted it time and time again. You are the blind one Mordius...For I am Echo, One with the Force and by my namesake, HEARD THROUGH THE FORCE!"

As if a switch flipped, he rather in expert fashion dueled with Mordius, each time now the hit will be focused on the Force itself around Darth Mordius, even he did not feel it...he will strip away his force signature, he will drain him like he did Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl earlier but this time...he did it to end this.

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Serana Serana Darth Valor Darth Valor Tango112 Tango112
"You...just don't understand. Just like your father, DO YOU KNOW what your kind did?!..NO!..you will never know my pain, the things taken from my life."

Valor and Mordius backed Echo back into the wall. There was nothing he could do against to of the most powerful sith, against him right there.

Nathan, having withstood the very worst of this exact sort of attack from a possessed Milos Echo , pretended to have his energy drained reducing his presence in the Force to simulate the effect of losing his energy.

The Jedi Spirits of this place aided him, and he calmly waited as Darth Valor Darth Valor stripped him of his Weaponry, before holding him at saber point, demanding his surrender. But Nathan had already crushed the strange Relic he had acquired, and due to the stress of the situation, it would summon someone Milos knew

"To you? Never."

Nathan ceased faking his weakened state as Darth Valor Darth Valor tried to cut his head off, teleporting his Equipment back to his body blocking his fatal strike at the last moment and slicing upwards, charging his blades with that same green lightning for extra attempts at damage to both him and Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

OOC: Damage taken is determined by your opponent, not you. Those are the rules, Valor

Milos Echo Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl

SHe had seen the other jedi leap off of her back and while she would have preferred to avoid the conflict she banked and turned around as someone else was being attacked. She had thought them part of the ones attacking Echo but he wasn't instead moving around and her field kit has some of the better healing liquid. She looked at the ones there and had only one question... this wasn't Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex or Srina Talon Srina Talon some of the strongest force users... wasn't even the legendary Teferi or Ashin. She only had one question looking at Nathan and Echo. "Guys... who are these people?

"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor
Valor would block all the lightning stikes. Backfliping backwards. "How lucky.." Said valor. He would than send force lightning in the sky as the lightning reflected down at Nathan and Echo.

"DIE OR JOIN US!"

Nathan, having withstood the very worst of this exact sort of attack from a possessed Milos Echo , pretended to have his energy drained reducing his presence in the Force to simulate the effect of losing his energy.

The Jedi Spirits of this place aided him, and he calmly waited as Darth Valor Darth Valor stripped him of his Weaponry, before holding him at saber point, demanding his surrender. But Nathan had already crushed the strange Relic he had acquired, and due to the stress of the situation, it would summon someone Milos knew

"To you? Never."

Nathan ceased faking his weakened state as Darth Valor Darth Valor tried to cut his head off, teleporting his Equipment back to his body blocking his fatal strike at the last moment and slicing upwards, charging his blades with that same green lightning for extra attempts at damage to both him and Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

OOC: Damage taken is determined by your opponent, not you. Those are the rules, Valor
He looked at Bloodscrawl.

"Let's take him out, ourselves Brother."

Then and there both Valor and Mordius put their hand out in a choking type way. The force was insane, both Valor's and Mordius' power into choking Bloodscrawl to death. It was impossible to escape due to the sheer fact that it was two siths' power instead of just one.

Milos Echo

M
"I know what we did! We never looked away from it!"

CRUSH! The sprinkling of soft powder filled the air as it swirled in a shrine of yellow, gold and orange. Milos looked up for a moment as it could be felt on every person in the room. Alfred Muscovite, an old crystal that was found only in the Ashlan Crusade mines decades ago...some were laid in this very place, this very building...some were gifted even, much like those of Nathan. In a small bit of silence, Milos turned as the wind picked up heavily...surrounding Darth Mordius and Darth Valor. "It is you..."

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Darth Valor Darth Valor Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Serana Serana

"I know what we did! We never looked away from it!"

CRUSH! The sprinkling of soft powder filled the air as it swirled in a shrine of yellow, gold and orange. Milos looked up for a moment as it could be felt on every person in the room. Alfred Muscovite, an old crystal that was found only in the Ashlan Crusade mines decades ago...some were laid in this very place, this very building...some were gifted even, much like those of Nathan. In a small bit of silence, Milos turned as the wind picked up heavily...surrounding Darth Mordius and Darth Valor. "It is you..."

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Darth Valor Darth Valor Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Serana Serana
"I AM DONE trying to fight you! Watch as your friend dies..."

Without notice, the Sith Trooper Captain has built a barrier around the three. There was no possible way that Milos could enter.

"I wish I knew, my little pony...I wish I knew..." Nathan said to Serana Serana , his mental instability letting him break the fourth wall for a split second.

He hiss in annoyance as Darth Valor Darth Valor blocked the strikes. But he wasn't giving up. These two were on a Jedi world, the spirits of the Jedi empowering all three.

And he drew on that strength as Darth Valor Darth Valor and Darth Laesis Darth Laesis attempted to choke him both. He gagged, his throat tightened, but it was a Jedi World. The strength of the Jedi flowed through him, allowing him to break the hold on his neck.

He stretched out his hand in response, calming down and manifested Force Light, capable of seriously weakening Dark Side users, empowered further by this world, wondering what Milos Echo and Serana Serana had in mind

"I wish I knew, my little pony...I wish I knew..." Nathan said to Serana Serana , his mental instability letting him break the fourth wall for a split second.

He hiss in annoyance as Darth Valor Darth Valor blocked the strikes. But he wasn't giving up. These two were on a Jedi world, the spirits of the Jedi empowering all three.

And he drew on that strength as Darth Valor Darth Valor and Darth Laesis Darth Laesis attempted to choke him both. He gagged, his throat tightened, but it was a Jedi World. The strength of the Jedi flowed through him, allowing him to break the hold on his neck.

He stretched out his hand in response, calming down and manifested Force Light, capable of seriously weakening Dark Side users, empowered further by this world, wondering what Milos Echo and Serana Serana had in mind
OUT OF CHARACTER

Let me and you (Nathan) roll two dice, whoever has the highest number wins and gets to decide the fate of the other at the end of the fight.

You roll first

"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor
Darth Valor would then teleport to Nathan force pushing him and then quickly swinging his saber his way aggressively banging at Nathans saber over and over again and drawn out Force Rage making him more powerful and strong and kept slashing.

Slowly in a burst of lightning, the shower of old rain that coated all people in rain, something appeared through the Netherworld of the Force. Stepping through what could only be described as the land of the dead, the Ghosts of the Force, appeared a being that had once gave up all the power of the Force, to live his days without harshness only to be brought back into the fighting world. He once had the powers of a Deity, having even thrown that away to be with one he had missed, one he had called beloved and waited for in almost a thousand years of yearning. The lightning struck again as the Sullustans head lifted up, his eyes were of a pure green color as he held a green lightsaber in his left hand.

Without even missing a beat, when Valor moved to cut Echos arm off, Milos Echo would defend and get cut, falling over in pain, the Sullustan of Tatooine appeared. Darth Valor would attempt to attack Nathan but only feel the burning hand of the Sullustan grip the lightsaber and grip it tightly. Focusing on the Force, the wind around them blew even more violently as he started to drain the very energy of the lightsaber to short it out. He was indeed all powerful, he was the Inquisitor of the Galactic Empire, he was the Head of the Lorekeeper Line for Nine Hundred Years and he was above all else, exuding the Force unlike anyone else...unlike anyone else.

He Is Nature Incarnate​
Darth Valor Darth Valor Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Tango112 Tango112 Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl Serana Serana

(For Future Reference, Alfred Muscovite allows one person to return to the living for a full hour. Minus the use of powers over time...I made this for people that wanted to return at some point. He is currently not a Force Ghost...but a living, breathing being that is here to fight.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Staring directly at Darth Valor Darth Valor , he would walk towards him with glaring intent. Holding up his lightsaber, glowing in the bask of green light, he would strike to the left once as he had a lot of power between each hit. There was something strange about it, as if he was not generally made to be offensive. Each hit would strike, echo against the lightsaber as he was doing this on purpose. Trying to back him into a corner, he was focusing on the Force as the cavern shook slightly, the eyes of the Sullustan glowing a bright green now.

Darth Valor Darth Valor Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl

(For Future Reference, Alfred Muscovite allows one person to return to the living for a full hour. Minus the use of powers over time...I made this for people that wanted to return at some point. He is currently not a Force Ghost...but a living, breathing being that is here to fight.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Staring directly at Darth Valor Darth Valor , he would walk towards him with glaring intent. Holding up his lightsaber, glowing in the bask of green light, he would strike to the left once as he had a lot of power between each hit. There was something strange about it, as if he was not generally made to be offensive. Each hit would strike, echo against the lightsaber as he was doing this on purpose. Trying to back him into a corner, he was focusing on the Force as the cavern shook slightly, the eyes of the Sullustan glowing a bright green now.

Darth Valor Darth Valor Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl
As he was backing Valor into the corner, Mordius comes from behind and back slams Jegy into the ground (This is attempting to break your spine)
He looks at Jegy with his curly hair in the wind.

"Look into my eyes...Jedi. See the red...feel the red..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom