Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Peace or Death (Open)

From a distance you could hear a ship come. It would land a distance between the 2 figures. The ship's door would open and there stood a figure with black armor and a cape. That figure was Darth Valor. Darth Valor would stand beside Darth Mordius. His older brother.

"A jedi.. I can finally have the pleasure to kill you." Valor would say to the Jedi in a metallic, deep, dark voice. When others here his voice, they wonder if there is a dark demon behind that mask.
"Mordius. Let us make him kneel at our feet." Valor would say to Mordius.

Tags: Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Milos Echo
Darth Mordius looked at the crusader, his lightsaber glowing.

"You have nowhere to run...your friend Bloodscrawl isn't here to defend you..you're rusty! We are two of the greatest Siths to become of this world. And you will and cannot stop that. You either surrender...or die!"

A mechanical laugh breaks from the mask of Darth Mordius. His duo crossblade sabers shining very red. And Darth Valor's Saber growing and making a low hymn.

Milos Echo

M
"Grandfather?"

The voice now spoke of curiosity but he still refused to turn around. Lowering his head for a moment, he gave a pondering though as he raised his head upwards to speak again.

"Yet another time attempted to throw forward...yet in this case, someone possibly with delusions of true power not understanding what will happen. If you were all powerful, I be struck down now...followers of yours would make an example, people nearby will have watched and noticed every action."

Almost as if his words filled in, he heard the starship come in, another Sith had appeared? Finally at this point, he had turned to show himself to the other two as the wind blew gently forever more around himself. Hearing himself still called a Jedi...he did not still agree with it as he kept standing there, staring between them. The lightsabers were ignited, he felt rather old but this was not the first duel nor he felt it would be the last.

"I shall not surrender to Darkness again."

Letting his arms relax, he let himself slowly focus on his surroundings, hands outstretched slowly.
Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Darth Valor Darth Valor

"Grandfather?"

The voice now spoke of curiosity but he still refused to turn around. Lowering his head for a moment, he gave a pondering though as he raised his head upwards to speak again.

"Yet another time attempted to throw forward...yet in this case, someone possibly with delusions of true power not understanding what will happen. If you were all powerful, I be struck down now...followers of yours would make an example, people nearby will have watched and noticed every action."

Almost as if his words filled in, he heard the starship come in, another Sith had appeared? Finally at this point, he had turned to show himself to the other two as the wind blew gently forever more around himself. Hearing himself still called a Jedi...he did not still agree with it as he kept standing there, staring between them. The lightsabers were ignited, he felt rather old but this was not the first duel nor he felt it would be the last.

Letting his arms relax, he let himself slowly focus on his surroundings, hands outstretched slowly.
The sith was interested in this..

"Lord Malgus...The grandfather of Darth Valor, and Darth Mordius. We possess his power and far more! More power than you'd ever wish too. And to think you thought you'd be able to stop me? Pathetic. I could defeat you without Valor...but adding my brother is just pure fun."

Anybody could see this Sith wasn't just evil..but broken and corrupted. As his mechanical voice chattered and laughed at the site of Echo.

Milos Echo

M
There was no more talk, the supposed "Jedi" they called him was completely silent. There was no need to let them feed any more taunting or waste any more time. Slowly, he lifted both hands as his destroyed robes from earlier fluttered in the wind, making a small motion to bring it as he let the Force flow through his body.
Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

There was no more talk, the supposed "Jedi" they called him was completely silent. There was no need to let them feed any more taunting or waste any more time. Slowly, he lifted both hands as his destroyed robes from earlier fluttered in the wind, making a small motion to bring it as he let the Force flow through his body.
The darkened Sith gathered his feet, the lightsabers sounding even louder than before. Only the breathing from his mask is noticeable.

"One of us is dying..and the chances are...it's you!"

"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor
"Grandfather?"

"Aw. Fight already? Sounds fun!" Said valor.

Valor would then send huge debris flying at him with the force. Valor was very skilled with the force. He was known to be one of the best Force Users galaxy wide. At this point Valor is just playing with his food. The objective is to turn the exiled Jedi to the dark side.

Milos Echo

M
When the large set of debris from the old temple fly towards him, he merely just watched as it came close. Then with a rather sudden movement, he moved with incredible speed with his left arm, his fist connecting with the duracrete structure of debris as it shattered all around his body. Holding the stand for a moment, the dust settled around him with pieces of it being destroyed. Slowly standing back upright, he merely stared at the two Sith Lords as he slowly rocked his shoulders to let his old darkened robe fall off and be cast aside into the cold wind.
Darth Valor Darth Valor Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

When the large set of debris from the old temple fly towards him, he merely just watched as it came close. Then with a rather sudden movement, he moved with incredible speed with his left arm, his fist connecting with the duracrete structure of debris as it shattered all around his body. Holding the stand for a moment, the dust settled around him with pieces of it being destroyed. Slowly standing back upright, he merely stared at the two Sith Lords as he slowly rocked his shoulders to let his old darkened robe fall off and be cast aside into the cold wind.
"Imagine..the POWER I can give you..you can feel accepted in our community...or die."

Fire reckoned from the Siths armor, Darth Mordius put his hand out and threw Echo against the wall with the force.

"Got to give it to you. You are good. And will be a valuable asset to our empire we are building." Darth Valor would say laughing.
"You seem like an exiled Jedi. A lost Jedi. They casted you aside and used you like a pawn. Join us and you will be worth something." Valor would say to the Exiled Jedi.

before the captain had arrived he snatched slug thrower. he came up and hid in the foliage aiming at the jedi " I don't wanna do this jedi. I used to serve along side you guys, blast I've done this already... I already killed them before. but at least I had no choice then. what am I doing? im sorry I got to protect my fleet. " Voxer hoped the jedi could some how hear his thoughts. he may not of wanted to kill the jedi, and he didn't want to die so soon in this galaxy but times change. although his ability to kill remained. he shot the slug right at the jedi seemingly distracted by the sith

Milos Echo

M
There was no stopping the Force Push, at least not yet as he flew into the back of the wall as it made a loud CLACK, sliding down as he gave a small groan as he stood up...then he heard the loud bang. Almost by instinct alone, he moved his left hand and made a Force Barrier that enveloped his body. The slug would seemingly stop, clattering to the ground harmlessly as the voices were sent through one ear and out the other. With his other hand, he would slam his fist down into the structure as parts of it started to crack, falling apart around them as Echo fell through on purpose, deeper into the old structure.

He did not wish to admit it...but now he needed a weapon.

An ancient weapon.
Tango112 Tango112 Darth Valor Darth Valor Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

A pair of blue blades from a Saberstaff lit up, the glow contrasting against a figure clad in damaged Armor

He teleported behind the clone that had fired the bullet meant for Milos Echo , speaking just to distract him.

"I leave for one minute, one minute to grab something and I come back to this." he grumbled, drawing his own slugthrower and firing at the Clone before teleporting with the Force down where Echo was and tossing him a green bladed synth crystal Lightsaber.

"You get Meat, I'll take Potato!" he said to Milo's before Force Teleporting
behind Darth Valor Darth Valor and slicing upward, meaning to strike him dead then and there.

There was no stopping the Force Push, at least not yet as he flew into the back of the wall as it made a loud CLACK, sliding down as he gave a small groan as he stood up...then he heard the loud bang. Almost by instinct alone, he moved his left hand and made a Force Barrier that enveloped his body. The slug would seemingly stop, clattering to the ground harmlessly as the voices were sent through one ear and out the other. With his other hand, he would slam his fist down into the structure as parts of it started to crack, falling apart around them as Echo fell through on purpose, deeper into the old structure.

He did not wish to admit it...but now he needed a weapon.

An ancient weapon.
Tango112 Tango112 Darth Valor Darth Valor Darth Laesis Darth Laesis
"STOP! Get up, thy exiled one.."

The Sith closed in sabers, and put a hand out, at the exiled Jedi on the ground,

"We will not exile you...you will be cared for! You will be powerful. More powerful then now, just join us.."

His arm out for the exiled to grab, if he did join the dark. The sith not lying about them not exiling him ever.
Volar and and the Captain of the Allegiance stood before him with Mordius in the middle.

A pair of blue blades from a Saberstaff lit up, the glow contrasting against a figure clad in damaged Armor

He teleported behind the clone that had fired the bullet meant for Milos Echo , speaking just to distract him.

"I leave for one minute, one minute to grab something and I come back to this." he grumbled, drawing his own slugthrower and firing at the Clone before teleporting with the Force down where Echo was and tossing him a green bladed synth crystal Lightsaber.

behind Darth Valor Darth Valor and slicing upward, meaning to strike him dead then and there.

"BROTHER!!"

With a burst of force, Mordius lifts Bloodscrawl by the neck using the force and slams him down to the ground.
(Attempt to break left arm.)

" BLASTED WOMP RAT STEW!!! now this is a challenge... listen I dont want to kill yall but .. if your going to try to kill me we are gonna have an issue pal" he rolled out of the way darting his eyes around and ducked to cover " little help over here? we got a jumpy force guy why is it ALWAYS force guys? i need to pick my battles better"

On the ground lays bloodscrawl, I stomp his back down. Echo still on the ground waiting to give a response to me.

"AGGGH!"

My saber goes throw the hand on Bloodscrawl.
(Not killing you or affecting you, it was your left hand.)

Milos Echo

M
The appearance of Nathan again was surprising. Then again, when was it ever not going to be in the future? Being thrown the lightsaber, he would snatch it and strangely attach it onto his belt from behind. Forcing both hands back, he focused on the Force as something violently broke through the wall behind him as Ultrachrome chains connected to his palms. Flicking them back for a moment, he would flick his arms around as two different lightsabers from the end of the other chain wrapped around his forearms.

Breathing out for a moment, he really did not want to touch these so soon but Fate seems to always have a different reason...a different reason to move forward. With Mordius attempting to fight Bloodscrawl, he breathed in and focused on his emotions once more, the feelings he had repressed even with he turned into a Dark Jedi, the same kind of raw emotion and control that he had lost so long ago with his body completely standing up as Mordius walked towards him.

With the snap-hiss, the activation of both lightsabers came to life as they glistened in a glow of gold, these were not ordinary...no, they were unlike anything ever seen as his face was full of determination. Slashing out with both of his blades, the chains whipped out almost like whips but with lightsabers attached to the ends as he jumped up into the air. What fighting style was this, what was taught even? What strange Ataru/Juyo Style is this?! Jumping high, he felt as if he landed on something, something a bit...large.

Darth Laesis Darth Laesis Tango112 Tango112 Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom