Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Outpost X-Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
osman-samano-re-screen6.jpg
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Military Base Name: Mining Facility X-Ray, or Outpost X-Ray
  • Classification: Underground Outpost
  • Affiliation: Silver Jedi Order (SJO)
  • Population: Heavy. The surface area of the base looks like an old spice mine, while the inside of it is a fully operational base. There are several armed units throughout the complex. Army Personnel 5,000 l Communication Personnel 40
  • Demographics: Humans, Wookies, Umbrans, Hyaenem.
  • Accessibility: It is fairly easy to find this base if you use radio detectors or manage to slice SJO radio frequencies. Beyond this however it in not easy to find as it is hidden largely as an abandoned spice mine with only private access allowed.
  • Description: At a glance the above ground appears like an abandoned spice mine with signs suggesting as much. Below the ground however it starts out as dirt before you hit a large durasteel door which then leads into the base itself which looks fairly modernised.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Mine Entrance - Entrance to the old mine looks very abandoned. No signs of any kind of activity or life.

Base Entrance - Durasteel doors protect this area with a number of turrets being located inside and outside the base doors. Requires a Keycard to get through easily.

Armoury - Weapons and armour are stored here when people aren't on duty.

Command Centre - Communications and security systems are controlled from here with a redundancy for Life Support also running through the area which allows the vents within the base to be opened for more oxygen from outside.

Barracks - Series of beds, lockers, showers and the like to make the soldiers feel like they are at home even underground.

Officer's Quarters - A series of small rooms where most of the communication staff and military officers stay while on rotation.

Droid Bay - Where all the droids that aren't currently in service are kept and repaired for any kinds of damage they might have received during any patrols they perform.

Hydroponics/Life Support - Where all the food for the base is grown and all the oxygen is also created. Also has a redundancy of communications and security in the area in case CC goes down.

SECURITY
Maximum

Silver Jedi Regulars
Antarian Shock Marine Regiment
Kwookrrr Assault Regiment
The Mirdirmorut Defence Package
Wall mounted AMT-7 turrets
Roof mounted Plasmic Cannon turrets
5x Terentatek Nemesis
Multiple Placed Calor Clypeus Positions
Trio Death Bots
Roof mounted Acidic Burner turrets

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Originally a spice mine it was completely mined out about 20 years ago and left abandoned for the most part since there was nothing profitable left to find deep within the mines. Eventually however it was purchased by the silver jedi to work as a mine again for materials other than spice along with an area for silver shadows to congregate and work out of should they need it.

However this didn't last long as kessel had very few interesting features to it while also being nowhere near anyone who the silver jedi saw as a threat abandoning it again during the time of the republic remnant and the fall of the Ancient Eye. However when a new threat began popping out in the form of the Bryn'adûl. Genocidal people who would see it to destroy most races within the galaxy at large for their own agenda. The SJO decided that the old mine needed an upgrade and a repair.

Thus several battalions of troops along with droids and other emplacements were positioned within the base allowing for the old mines to be turned into the current underground outpost which the jedi hope to launch strikes from to allow them to stop the genocidal paths of the Bryn'adûl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom