Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Place Among The Stars [Galactic Alliance Tier 3 Dominion of the Copperline Hex.]

Ciana Teigra

C
Objective: Provide immediate disaster relief, establish Panacea site on Kirselist (GA Contract, Location Codex entry, Tech development)
Allies: Galactic Alliance & Friends
Enemies: N/A

In the communication world, Panacea business had little to do with laying down the infrastructure for their networks, but from data-mining all the information shared with them from associated providers. That was part of the deal struck in gaining access to their quantum network. For Panacea, that information was useful in tailoring their products and services for ever-changing, expanding markets where demographics could vary wildly even on the municipal level. Companies and politicians were desperate for the data that Panacea collected to better advance their own agendas. For a hefty price, the biotech firm was more than happy to share their findings.

After showing around the mayor and chancellor, they all broke for lunch. Nothing fancy, just the rations being handed out the survivors while on the ground. All of it was being served out of the campus cafeteria, a pantry of sorts having been established there. A fitting location, because the food was about the same level of quality. It almost like she was back in an old Spacy mess hall.

Mayor Ysanne and his entourage would take their exit then, having many more stops to make around Pryholt. That just left her with Chancellor Tagratt for lunch. She rather preferred it that way, because the mayor hadn't shown much interest in her mission outside of how it benefitted his political stature. Tagratt was genuinely interested in all the technology that had been wheeled out by Panacea, looking forward in seeing ways that it could benefit everyone on Kriselist.

"Given all that you've been doing for us, I'm ashamed to say that I didn't know much of anything about the KSU before your arrival."

"No reason to feel shame. Until now, there were several obstacles to reaching out to other systems in the South, going all the way back to the fall of the original Galactic Alliance. Outside of our corner of the Core, we haven't had much exposure, but my government is looking to change all that."

"It would have been nice to have had introductions with you and the KSU under different circumstances, but I'm happy to have you all here all the same. Your medical devices are all quite impressive."

"Thank you. Some are soon to be yours."

Tagratt tried to remain composed to hide his shock and excitement at the news, but his thoughts didn't lie.

"When all is said and done, it would be easier for me to distribute some of these machines rather than recollect them all. I'm in some talks with hospitals and health networks for acquiring them at a discount, though I'd like to offer everything to Geffen free of charge."

"...free?"

"Consider it my first endowment. No use in setting up shop without a properly educated workforce. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Why, yes, it's just that the generosity of you and the Galactic Alliance is almost hard to believe."

"You're quite right, this is really about me getting my name plastered all over the campus. The Teigra School of Medicine. How does that sound?"

She was able to keep a straight face after the question, causing Tagratt to pause for a moment before he let out a chuckle. Ciana joined him with a giggle, then worked on polishing off the last of her leek soup.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Objective One: His Last Command (1) Board and take control of an Imperial Defense Platform
Allies: [member="Gideon Raith"], @Karen Roberts, [member="Zark"]
Enemies: The Imperial Vanguard
Post Number: 10

The droid was halfway through the manhole he cut out when the Space-Troopers made their appearance, quickly setting up their position nearby as they anchored themselves to the metal hull with their magnetic soles, a gadget the droid had access to as well. And he knew just how to deal with it. As blaster bolts splashed against the durasteel hull around the machine, ducking his head further down the hole to take cover, HK grabbed a couple of balls hanging off of his belt, grenades he always carried about. He activated the trinkets, one blue, one orange, and he tossed them into the middle of Space-Trooper formation.

He used his sensors to calculate the perfect trajectory, the orbs bouncing slowly in between the troops just as they exploded, a concussion and EMP grenade going off at once.

"I hate these."

The machine muttered to himself as the blue field from an EMP explosion enveloped him, crackling over his body and causing his systems to shut down, the crimson glow of his photoreceptors turning into bleak darkness. Just the same, the Space-Troops would find their magnetic, jet, and even oxygen systems disabled, just as the concussive explosion pushed them out away from the hull, into the cold darkness of space, where the rest of the Alliance forces could finish them off.

Meanwhile, the now disabled droid fell down the manhole, pulled in by an artificial gravity field his feet were trapped in. His limp metal body banged about the walls of the hole like a rag doll, still holding on to the standard issue blaster rifle. In the space below a couple of stationed stormtroopers would look up, there was a vent above them, one from which strange metallic banging noises would start to emanate.

"What is that?"

One of them asked as both moved closer to try and look up the tight opening,

"No idea, Jimmy."

The other shrugged.

Suddenly the vent would be smashed open from the weight of robotic body hitting it, and it fell still, right on top of the two Stormtroopers, with a sick crack of bones and duraplast breaking from the impact. The red glow would return to HK's cybernetic eyes, his redundant processing and power systems allowing him to boot up rather quickly from a shut down. He pushed himself up, sitting up on his metal hands, forcing a trickle of blood to squirt from the bodies beneath under the pressure. He scanned the room he ended up in, it had a look of a Vanguard armory, he calculated whether he ended up somewhere behind the hangar position and the enemy lines.

Lvia

L
MwXyqH2.png
mVs0aUC.png
Rcpqsri.png
vdAqOf8.png

K R I S E T L I S T
Objective |||
Pos 3/5 for Potential Aurum Saccs Contract for funds relief and banking services down the Corellian Trade Spine
| 32 |

Funds would trickle in from the galactic request for donations in every Aurum Saccs branch, ATM and center. Since it worked closely with the Eve Foundation, the funds would be distributed to the humanitarian aid non profit, allowing the three operations to contribute to the cause. The closest operational center was at Byblos. It was here that Eve Foundation using the funds distributed by Aurum Saccs Bank would utilize its existing resources to supply Disaster Relief, Hospice Care, and of course Humanitarian Aid to Kriselist.

It would serve in three parts. The largest was to supply Disaster Relief. This is the largest section of The Eve Foundation and it's most functional. It serves to assist planets and systems that cannot help themselves, sending aid to worlds which have seen great damage through either natural disaster or those created by man. In the latter case, when The Eve Foundation heads into a war zone the company is assisted by elements of Saeva Incorporated, ensuring that the doctors and aid Workers of Eve are kept safe while doing their jobs within war zones.

The second function of the Eve Foundation is to provide Hospice Care to those unable to usually afford it. Though this operation is not widespread around the galaxy, it is perhaps one of the charities most important qualities and also links to it's other two operations. The providing of Hospice Care to those who require it is a primary idea behind The Eve Foundation, allowing those who cannot afford medical care and those who may be terminally ill to visit an Eve Foundation Hospital to be treated by expert physicians. It is due to this reason that The Eve Foundation has hired some of the best doctors in the galaxy including famed Jedi Healers.

The last function and the most open-ended to expansion is The Eve Foundations ability to provide Humanitarian Aid around the galaxy. This operation is designed to aid the poor and needy of the galaxy, utilizing the large amount of ships supplied by Vanir Technologies to deliver food, water, building supplies, and everything else necessary for survival around the galaxy.

Rogue One/CO – Commander [member="Asmus Janes"] “Slick”
Rogue Two – Flight Officer [member="Aedan Lochlan"] “Beardface” [OCC LOA]
Rogue Three – Vacant
Rogue Four – Vacant
Rogue Five – Lieutenant [member="Loske Matson"] [OCC LOA]
Rogue Six – Flight Officier [member="Cal Sedaire"]
Rogue Seven - Lieutenant [member="Choli Vyn"] “Smalls”
Rogue Eight – Flight Officer [member="Vale Endriss"] "Eight Ball"
Rogue Nine/XO –
Rogue Ten – Vacant
Rogue Eleven – Vacant
Rogue Twelve – Flight Officer [member="Lucius Varad"] “Songbird”
Rogue Thirteen – Flight Officer [member="Allyson Locke"] “Lucky”
Rogue Fourteen – Lieutenant [member="Owen Holst"] “Pie”
[member="Veino Garn"] [member=Zark]

Asmus had to ignore some of the readouts and focus on his mission. Blue Squadron had suffered greatly. It wasn't his place to dictate what role the Rogues would play.

He was a Squadron Leader. They would given a small part of a mission plan and he was responsible for fleshing out and tweaking that plan to give the Squadron the highest chance of achieving that goal.

The TR-20s packed some heavy ordnance. As the dummy Flight pulled away and danced with the TIE interceptors, Asmus pushed his throttle forwards. A point defence missile streaked out towards him. He slowly altered the angle of approach and then cut in sharply, inside the turning arc of the missile. Those things were a lot harder to shake on the return journey when the picked up your ion trail and fell in behind you.

The ghostly wedge of the destroyer loomed before him. His eyes fixated on those two domes that formed a crown atop the war machine.

"Rogue One, making my run."

"Rogue Three, making my run."

"Rogue Four, making my run."

JE5P3Lh.png

Objective: 3
Post 8 for Fa Holdings

"I want you to do right by these people, Lord Fa." The other boot fell, but its weight was not as heavy as Tai had been led to expect. There seemed to be no misdirection apparent in Grishold's eyes, not in his stance or even the far reaches of his mind -- just a grown and steady foundation of loyalty to the people around him, which was strange to Fa.

Very strange.

"Oh, I see that look, aye." The Butcher chuckled, before shaking his head slightly. "I know what you see, cus I see the same thing in your eyes. But that's long behind me, Lord Fa. These people deserve a break, deserve something good to happen to them for once."

"Fa Holdings has a good reputation. Sure, they want money - who doesn't? - but they deliver quality work and try to make all the parties satisfied."

Their eyes met again.

"This must happen here as well."

Tai Fa inclined his beak in acceptance.​
"Amateurs upset.
Experience teaches us.
Restraint, friend Grishold.

Happy sentients.
They boost our business twofold.
Ire breeds resentment.

You see what I say?
There is no profit in that.
Public feelings kill."
This seemed to please Grishold to a degree.

He was an older gentleman, so there was much and many that he had already seen. Placating words were probably a dime in a dozen; yet frankness and clarity was always appreciated by his sort.

Lvia

L
K R I S E T L I S T
Objective |||
Pos 4/5 for Potential Aurum Saccs Contract for funds relief and banking services down the Corellian Trade Spine
| 33 |

Kriselist's capital city held a larger population and the most up to date civilization on the planet. While it was in the midst of reconstruction, it would still be a solid location for building a new Headquarters for Aurum Saccs Bank.

They purchased the land rights from the Trade Guild, acquiring a large enough plot for what they were going to build. A large part of the design was actually underground, allowing the construction of turadium vaults and several high tech defenses. Internal and external close circuits encrypted and socketguarded protection made it neigh difficult to slice, that any would be slicer with all the gizmos would be required several weeks worth of slicing and decoding to pass. Preventative measures for Force using technophiles was also implemented, allowing the use of ysalamir at key points to hinder a Force user.

Other materials were considered. There was word on a unique anti force using material. Browncoat arms would study if there were ways they may be able to discover and perhaps replicate that.

Arieth zh'Vranthi

Galactic Alliance Ambassador
Objective Three: The Coin of Many Faces.
Aboard Galactic Alliance Diplomatic Vessel the Dawn of Sullust.
| 34 |
Contract Confirmed for Mara Tibx & Fuels

ATTN: Ms. Noire Vanya Tal
Mara Tibx

Ms. [member="Noire Vanya Tal"],

The Galactic Alliance along with the Kriselist have reviewed the humanitarian aid and reconstruction provided by Mara Tibx. We are greatly impressed by your contribution and bid. The funds to fulfill the contract will be transferred to your account.

Thank you once again for your contribution.

Ambassador Arieth zh'Vranthi
The Galactic Alliance

Allies: Unknown
Enemies: Unknown
Objective: Rebuild social housing

As Cathul summoned a hoversled stretcher, using the Force, she was able to lift the patient to said hoversled stretcher; she was to protect said hoversled until both her and the patient arrived to the foreman's mobile station. Once she arrived at the foreman's mobile station, she had the patient lie flat on the first aid station; as she did back on Mandalore on her very first patient as a Force-healer, she used the Force to create a splint and, from there grow back the broken bone tissue. Almost exactly the same as she did on her very first patient that Rianna said she should back off from. Yet in that particular instance, the patient turned out just fine, so she knew what worked in broken bones. The beskar-clad witch began using Force-healing and, because there were few broken blood vessels or other such things, it took about 10 minutes to cure the patient. Once the 10 minutes have elapsed...

"The patient must be immobilized: give me the bandages, stat!"

"Roger, roger"

"Now, will you take care of the patient before he can return home?"

"Yes"

Lvia

L
K R I S E T L I S T
Objective |||
Pos 5/5 for Potential Aurum Saccs Contract for funds relief and banking services down the Corellian Trade Spine
| 35 |

It was going to be about twenty acres in total. A relatively large area that would encompass not only the bank, but utilize artistic landscaping to provide areas on the surface for botanical gardens and office space. While the majority of the building would be underground, it didn't mean that it wouldn't cater to the necessities on top. A private spaceport for deliveries and security checkpoints would be placed.

Along with that several Darkwater, Shriek Hawk, Omega Pyre, and other private military contractors would be contracted for security. This also included several hundred of Hegemonic Automan droids. While the company was no longer in service, it didn't mean that Arceneau Trade would simply stop using them. Having a back up security shield also would be installed with four separate generators and back up generators for its defenses.

Objective: His Last Command
Allies: The Galactic Alliance, [member="Astarii Saren"], [member="Ajira Cardei"], [member="Vance Caydence"].
Enemies: The Vanguard
4/38

QoC17IL.jpg
Command and Control, Orbital Defense Platform The Fanged Maw
Under Siege, Bomis Koori IV
Vanguard Battlegroup

"Alliance forces breaching sector 37! All hands repel boarders!"

"Explosions detected, multiple levels! Commander, they're bypassing our lockout protocols!"

"-dead! They're all dead! The whole platoon, I'm getting the kark out of-"

"You orders, Commander Haunt?"

The rail thin man with sunken, almost hawkish features stood at the center of the station's nexus, his eyes closed, and thought. The assault on their outer defenses had been much more precise and brutal than he had initially been expecting. Obviously they were dealing with highly trained soldiers. On the outside of the station's hull, the spacetroopers that survived the initial concussive blast of the assassin droid's grenade writhed in terror and agony as they spun off into space, already gasping on what precious little air remained inside their masks. The rearguard of the Fifth Legion had found little problem, trained as they were, in picking off those drifting targets still cognizant enough to fire wildly. Every shot after that would be more a mercy than anything else, as one way or another the Vanguard soldiers were already dead. What little remained of the Imperial spacetroopers were no match for the Fifth, even with the loss of the droid that had scored the blow, as two Alliance commandos grasped for the offline chassis in vain as it slipped down through one of the breach points and into the ventilation system. More spacetroopers would be incoming, but the Alliance forces would have enough time to get everyone inside by then.

Elsewhere, the forward elements of the Fifth Legion strike team had bought themselves a temporary reprieve from combat after the latest thermal detonator blast, but the sound of distant bootfalls in one of the corridors up ahead signaled that would be changing soon. Still, they had a moment to gather themselves, or so they thought. In the control center, Haunt's eyes snapped open.

"Seal off all sections from here," he gestured on a sensor readout displaying the defense platform's layout at a position closer to the core of the station than the Alliance forces, "to here. Cut all power except to sections critical to the weapon's emplacements, vent the atmosphere and blow compartments here, here, and here. The explosive decompression and weightlessness won't stop them all, but it should slow them down and buy us some time."

"But sir, there are Imperial personnel on the other side of that line! Thousands of men, completely unshielded! You'd be killing them all, just to slow them down?"

The Commander looked at the junior officer and said, simply, "Yes."

[member="Gideon Raith"] [member="HK-36"]

F3fLWrk.jpg
Bridge, Unyielding-class Command Cruiser ANS Rebel's Hope
Advancing, Bomis Koori IV
Federation Task Force

The Adjudicator III's shield generators collapsed and began to explode outward after the end of Rogue Three's run, the already launched payload from Four's X-Wing impacting deeper into the command tier and igniting secondary explosions throughout the immediate vicinity. The Captain was killed in the ensuing shockwave that struck the bridge, sending shrapnel hurtling throughout the command deck, killing several others and seriously wounding most. The blue aura of the destroyer's shields, already shimmering and pulsating under the barrage of the Rebel's Hope, flickered and went out. An HVG round struck the Victory II's side, sending explosions rippling throughout its flank, before the carrier's guns fell silent.

"Good effect on target!" Lieutenant Vryyr grunted in robotically translated Shyriiwook, and for the second time that day cheers erupted throughout the bridge.

"Cease fire! Cease fire!" Captain Pulsar ordered at once, "All batteries, target the point defense emplacements around their hangar. Precision firing, let me see some sharpshooting!"

Picking apart what was left of the Victory II's defenses, nothing stood in the way of the star destroyer's hangar bay and Veino Garn's strike team. Elsewhere, the Vanguard battle line was finally beginning to show signs on breaking down, and sudden firing from one of their own star destroyers could be just enough to send them into a panic and start a route. Either way, if they could manage to get her moving again, they could always use the capital ship as a massive battering ram to clear the way for the Alliance vessels straight into the heart of their defenses.

"If this plan doesn't work," Zark mumbled, leaning over to his executive officer, "I'm telling Admiral Saren it was your idea."

[member="Choli Vyn"] [member="Asmus Janes"] [member="Veino Garn"]

Arieth zh'Vranthi

| 36 |
Contract Confirmed for Aurum Saccs Bank

ATTN: Ms. Lvia
Aurum Saccs Bank

Ms. [member="Lvia"],

The Galactic Alliance along with the Kriselist have reviewed the humanitarian aid and reconstruction provided by Aurum Saccs Bank. We are greatly impressed by your contribution and bid. The funds to fulfill the contract will be transferred to your account.

The Galactic Alliance

Arieth zh'Vranthi

Major Faction Sponsorship confirmed for G.U.I.D.E

ATTN: [member="Magdalena Lethe"]
G.U.I.D.E
The Galactic Alliance along with the Kriselist have reviewed the humanitarian aid and reconstruction provided by G.U.I.D.E. We are greatly impressed by your contribution.
As such, we would like to extend Alliance sponsorship to continue your efforts across Kriselist Space. Please note,this is under the understanding that GUIDE will not be convicted of illegal wrongdoings, provoke the displacement of any Alliance citizen from their homes, or contradict the wishes of the Planetary Governor(s).
The funds to fulfill the contract will be transferred to your account.
The Galactic Alliance

Arieth zh'Vranthi

Major Faction Sponsorship confirmed for I.G.R.

ATTN: [member="Cathul Thuku"]
I.G.R.

Ms.Cathul Thuku,

The Galactic Alliance along with the Kriselist have reviewed the humanitarian aid and reconstruction provided by IGR. We are greatly impressed by your contribution.

As such, we would like to extend Alliance sponsorship to continue your efforts across Kriselist Space. Please note,this is under the understanding that IGR will not be convicted of illegal wrongdoings, provoke the displacement of any Alliance citizen from their homes, or contradict the wishes of the Planetary Governor(s).

The funds to fulfill the contract will be transferred to your account.

The Galactic Alliance

Ciana Teigra

C
Objective: Provide immediate disaster relief, establish Panacea site on Kirselist (GA Contract, Location Codex entry, Tech development)
Allies: Galactic Alliance & Friends ([member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"])
Enemies: N/A

After lunch, Ciana gave Tagratt a more personalized tour of some of Panacea's devices in use, intending to leave some of them in his care very soon. She took him to the surgery area in the field house, where reconstructive operations had begun on patients pulled out of stasis. They were able to observe all the surgeries underway at a control station, where small teams of surgeons observed the progress of medical droids with their patients. In this position, they acted more like overseers, only intervening in the event of an emergency. The highly automated process allowed them to provide to service many more survivors than they could have on their own.

"I'm sure you're more than familiar with medical droids, but Panacea's Aceso models are able to operate while avoiding the need for incisions or other invasive procedures in most cases. The droid uses several micro-projectors to create a variety of force fields for manipulating the tissue."

She picked out one operation repairing muscles in a previously crushed leg to provide a live example. Zoomed in, they could observe muscle fibers being held together by tiny pressor fields, while another projector fused the old and new tissue together by emitting a beam of Force energy, channeled by an alchemized alloy conduit. The beam provided the cells with additional energy for a rapid spurt of growth and guidance for fusion. A much cleaner and faster alternative to sutures and adhesives.

"In our efforts to minimize direct contact between the patients and operating devices, we've been able to achieve a sharp reduction in medical errors, which has historically been one of the leading causes of death for many civilizations."

Arieth zh'Vranthi

Contract Confirmed for Panacea Corporation

ATTN: Ms.[member="Ciana Teigra"]
Panacea Corporation

Ms. Ciana Teigra,

The Galactic Alliance along with the Kriselist have reviewed the humanitarian aid and reconstruction provided by Panacea Corporation. We are greatly impressed by your contribution and bid. The funds to fulfill the contract will be transferred to your account.

The Galactic Alliance

JE5P3Lh.png
Objective: 3
Post 9 for Fa Holdings

They chatted a bit longer, but in the end it was time to part ways.

One had a carcass to further separate and Grishold had his own duties to attend to.

"A good meeting, yes.
I am quite pleased with this.
Many more to come."
Grishold nodded and went back to it. The peacock hobbled out of the tent, together with Vnut, returning to their ship by the long way. Oh, they could have taken the short route straight through the encampment, but Tai Fa was curious. It was one thing to see the refugee settlement from the pleasure of his ship, to see the routes and the buildings on the sensors. But it was quite another thing to see it all in person; to see the muck and the mud, the people toiling to scratch out some measure of existence here.

It filled Fa with pride.

This was the Sith way, even if these individuals were not aware of it. Hard at work they were, pitting themselves against what fate had ordained, they were unwilling to simply lay down and take it all in.

No, they wished to better themselves against all odds.

The Thirriken nodded to himself, now he knew for certain that this had been the right decision. Now they would return to the ships and start sending missives to the various local leaders with their remnants of their little companies, together they would be able to start working on the infrastructure... and who knew, maybe they could improve on the settlements themselves, while they were at it.

Roth Tillian

R
[member="Zark"] [member="Choli Vyn"]
His Last Command
Defend the Fleet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5kpAR2l_l0​

----------------------

Roth let a smile twitch across his face as the TIE assault on the carrier shattered, cut apart by the small number of Wild Knights and fleeing the much larger numbers that they were seeing. That was why the Wild Knights existed- psychological warfare with physical teeth. It was effective, to say the least.

But no more time for thinking. The ace that had been giving them the most trouble had started breaking away from the carrier. Roth pushed his fighter to full speed in the chase. His sensors were exploding with information- dogfights and fighters cut to pieces by weapon fire. Flak cut through the blackness of space, hardly distinguishable from debris at this speed.

But still Roth pursued, hand never still as he darted between obstacles and threats in an elegant dance. Then the ace turned a hard turn and began to rush him. Roth smiled completely now. So he wanted a final, glorious ending? Roth could give him that much at least. Fighter pilots, no matter which side, were family. There was respect there- children of stardust and plasma, brothers and sisters in the cold void of space. Those born of fire and ice.

His hand darted across the controls, angling the deflector shield to full front. The lasers hit the shield, sending the ship shuddering, but Roth kept focused. He was staring through the battle now, focusing only on that one ship.

It had a deflector shield that needed to be counter-acted. His hands darted through the controls once more- firing a short burst of lasers from the fighter's guns, followed by a burst from the ion cannons. In a head on rush at these speeds, missing would be difficult. But while the guns had been firing, the computer had locked onto the enemy fighter. Its locked alert echoed through the cramped cockpit and Roth pulled the trigger. The craft rocked slightly with the impact from the departing proton torpedoes, but settled quickly.

Roth yanked the controls hard port, angling away from a head on course to turn around and come at his opponent from the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom