Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Ord Providence's Festival of Rain | Public Social, Perhaps Dark Twist >:)

MOSHED-2022-8-29-22-15-42.jpg

ORD PROVIDENCE'S FESTIVAL OF RAIN

7BUIiLq.png

The domed cities of Ord Providence have flared to life with celebration as the biennial Festival of Rain begins, a week long event that sees water poured down from the tops of the planet's domed cities to recreate a phenomenon from their home world of Godo, a reoccurring storm that rejuvenated life on their ancient home. Even in a hostile new environment, the Godoan people have a love for the water, seeing it as a blessing from their all-powerful and ever watchful Goddess, with even artificial rain bringing life back to their domed world. People from all walks of life gather to partake in the Parade of Spirits, with inviting off-worlders to visit and partake in the festivities either in the comfort of the dry interior of the New House of the Goddess, where a large feast has been prepared for the entire city of Provonia to partake in, or to brave the downpour and join the people in their traditional observance of this deeply spiritual holiday.

And while the capital and it's temple are full of life, something dark begins to brew below...

I am making a holiday for my custom planet, a little idea that's been in the works for a while, so here's a little lfg for that. I love rain. As someone who lives in one of the driest states in the US of A, there's certainly a level of rejuvenation that it brings to my home, a certain spiritual occurrence if you will. Nothing brings me more joy than when the rain finally arrives each year, so much so that I will go out for walks and simply enjoy how refreshing it is. Yes, I don't use an umbrella. So this is sort of that experience I've had since I was a kid turned into a fun social, where you can do the same (or stay indoors and be lame. I don't judge). Also, there may be some dark side things involved, as long has a nexus slept under the New Temple of the Goddess. Perhaps something more sinister may transpire. We will see in time I suppose.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom