Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OPERATION: Shattered Spear; TCP Invasion of CIC Nyeon Hex

Ari Zanareth

A
WUImZsq.png
The time has come.
ckaqn36.png

With the Corporate Protectorate gaining a foothold near the core, a flurry of encrypted diplomatic messages has been passed back and forth between Consul Ari Zanareth and her loyal Commanders.

They turn their eyes to their largest threat, the Core Imperial Confederation.

They are growing too fast and with too many resources at their disposal. The Starving Corporate War-Machine want's those prizes...

The Protectorate will lurk no more in the shadows under the threat of a Preemptive strike...

Pellaeon Doctrine be damned, we will have the Core or Die trying....
CIC​
[member="Tanomas Graf"]​
16 SEP 19​
WE ARE COMING FOR YOU....
ALLIES:
CIC
[member="Tanomas Graf"] ; Need you to accept or deny for update purposes.​
TCP
DEFENSIVE STRONGHOLD; NONE ALLOWED.
RULE SET:
We would like to propose a 10km Fleet limit per Writer.​

As I'll be bringing naval and surface assets to the fight, I'd be down to tango with any interested party. Feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord, or PM through Chaos to set something up.

Lily Kuhn

L
Well I wasn't expecting an invasion to be the first big thread to be involved with since bringing this character back, but okay.

A mother's gotta do what a mother's gotta do.

To rectify a past error in judgement, I extend an offer of assistance to the Core Imperial Confederation to aid in dealing with their 'nuisance'. Let loose the dogs of war and remind the weak that they have no place amongst higher powers.

[member="Tanomas Graf"]

AvRe

just remember, this is RP and it's all in good fun. we were extremely unprepared for major. I personally hope to write an epic story that will develop my character and other people's characters.

still though, we are gonna get owned!

Vindicta

V
I'll be there on behalf of CIC in a mostly supporting capacity~
If anyone would like to plan something with an AI, we could work something out. :3

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Ari Zanareth"] | [member="Tanomas Graf"]

Hey guys, not sure if you noticed but the planet of Nyeon has a shield gate
"People are allowed into the planet through the shield gate and,"
and there is this as well,
"Totasku Industries would attach a cybernetic GPS node and a security collar to each and every prisoner, with or without their consent. This allows Totasku Industries to known the location of each and every prisoner every hour of every day. The security collar is bolted in surgically, making removal impossible without a professional or harm to one's self, the collar also has a built in electrocution switch to electrocute and temporarily knockout any prisoners who either try to escape or remove their collars. Asteroid 404 is home to over five-million prisoners."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom