Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OPERATION: Shattered Spear; TCP Invasion of CIC Nyeon Hex

Nova Storyteller

N
[member="Huxy"]

I passed it on and updated the first post. We overlooked it. Sorry bout that.

Vindicta

V
[member="Cypher Rage"]

Hello there! Just for clarity and having everyone on the same page, can you please link your ships and place a fleet listing in your post?

Welp lets have a fun battle, nothing below the belt and as Vice Admiral for the CP I will you all a good fight and good luck against us. I will try to make this as fun for me as it is for my opponents, I will be using rng to determine my hits (1-20) and let’s all have fun.

[member="Renn Garrick"] - While I applaud you for trying something new, I feel that'd be a bit difficult and unsporting to pull off from a narrative standpoint, especially in a world of targeting computers, firing solutions, spatial momentum, and etc.

Despite whatever myself, or my comrades, may throw at your ships in the thread - it's ultimately up to you to call damage. I can only hope that the damage will be called fairly, as I intend to do.

[member="Renn Garrick"] - I'd wager that the system would ideally work better if all parties were using it, and as a vast majority of people don't - there's bound to be complications down the road. So, I wish you luck in trying to make it work, and if any issues arise I'll be sure to PM you, or anyone else involved in the Naval Battle. :)

[member="Renn Garrick"] - I'm not worried about it becoming or being overpowered, but like I mentioned in my last response here, if there is any issues I'll be sure to PM you. :)

[member="Renn Garrick"] - It's been roughly 48hrs since my last post, made in response to yours and your comrades, did you have any plans to post within the next day or so? If not, please let me know and I'll respond accordingly. :)

Ari Zanareth

A
[member="Khonsu Amon"]

Due to recent events and such I'm going to change my battle-plan and dance with ya. Also because I've enjoyed fleeting against ya in the past and our paces match.

BTW ya never finished that Story with Karren lol.

Cheers!

[member="Ari Zanareth"] - I'm more than happy to take on all comers with the Guerdon, before reinforcements arrive.

I'm presently waiting on [member="Renn Garrick"] to respond before making my own post, as I don't want to assume damage to his vessels and carry forwards without his input; be it OOCly via DM or ICly.

[member="Renn Garrick"] - That's perfectly fine and understandable. Just so you know, I would've been messaging you later tonight as you'll have hit the 48 Hr marker again with no communication. While I would relish the chance to write on a more consistent basis, I'm also understanding when it comes down to RL issues - especially when concerning timed and criteria based threads such as Invasions.

Nevertheless, thanks for letting me know you're busy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom