Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation 'Hammer' OOC Discussion

Well I shall be there cause payment in happy meals is nice and I get to see my lovely Kara. So big and strong

Hopefully Natol'ine will appear and I can duel her more or another army of lighter who wants to feed me.

Weirdos.

Anyways, some of us from The Rebel Alliance will be joining in and helping the Army of Light side. AoLers, where do you need us first? Or do you prefer we hop right in?

@[member="Delila Castillon"] Happy to be working with the rebels :). - Just get as many civilians out as you can, once we find out what is going on.

@[member="Veino Garn"]
At the moment we are scattered, the main bulk of the force will head for wherever most of the slaves are being taken from, but I expect we'll need diversionary attacks etc. The usual, can't hit them all head on, trying to spring the slaves as many as we can and then get out alive.

AFTER we establish what is going on, exactly.

So, um... anyone feeling like beating the crap outta me?

Basically, the Ashborn is falling apart, both mentally and physically, and will soon be reborn into human form (hence the new avatar and stuff). However, I want to give him a chance to go out like a badass while protecting @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"], all while fighting off death's cold embrace. Just don't outright kill him, is all I ask.

Any takers?

@[member="Thyrian Ashborn"]

Please go ahead, since this is your memorable moment it would be better if you set out the pace... I might use my sniper on you and fail, so that'll lead to the lightsaber engagement, but just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom