Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation 'Hammer' OOC Discussion

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] well I am here to round up children for you. @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] taught me his secret technique to kidnapping them from their parents. All for my little Kära

@[member="Coci Sinopi"] oh there can be plenty of development still and oh so much fun shall be had.
@[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] when you get there you can take your pick I am sure they will still be around. Well maybe not intact but around

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

Make sure they come to me whole and undevoured and I will make it worth your while. We should meet some point soon, Shinju, I think it's time we patched up old wounds, you could be quite useful to me.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] my payment for helping is on that condition they need to be alive and aside from bruises or a broken bone intact and we should. So much has happened now.

Kära Vi'dreya said:
So I have a question;

Why y'all fighting on mah front lawn? >;[ Togoria is in mah sector, big meanies. I can do with'em as I please

<3

No but seriously, I need to catch up on this; I go to sleep and wake up to a tonneeee more posts. ;~;
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

B....but its such a nice lawn, we can have a picnic, all the Sith in one spot, just hold still for the camera.
:D

Also Kei plans to visit, stop by the city, do some sightseeing, you know friendly stuff.

Just to clarify, @[member="Vulpesen"] and @[member="Hawk Katamirth"] weren't the only people who saw my posts? And all of you just decided to go, "LOL FORGET THAT NERF HEARDER YOLO LET'S FIGHT" right?

I'm gonna drop outta the thread. I totally forgot i was in it, none of the "hero" types ever interacted with me, so I'm completely lost on what, if anything, I should be contributing at this point. Sorry about that, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom