Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation 'Hammer' OOC Discussion

Veino Garn said:
No more civilian casualties from missed or deflected sniper bolts please. :(

I am not sure Veino can take another one without going comatose or crazy. *insane cackle*
@Veino Garn
IS OKAY BRO
*Wraps Veino up in a blanket and comforts him*
Do you want some cocco or tea? I got some if you do.
OOC Jek is much nicer then IC Jek.

Jek said:
@Veino Garn
IS OKAY BRO
*Wraps Veino up in a blanket and comforts him*
Do you want some cocco or tea? I got some if you do.
OOC Jek is much nicer then IC Jek.
*accepts blanket gratefully*
Either would be nice, thank you.

Yeah, definitely. No blaster bolts flying this way here. It's very nice.

@[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] - Don't worry; 1. Ashy doesn't know Force Lightning, 2. He wouldn't be able to in his current state even if he did, 3. One of his quirks/traits is that he cares for anything tiny in size, especially children. Though next to him most would consider themselves tiny. :3

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] - Emperor, schmemperor. :p

Regarding the fight, what I had in mind is that one of you take a shot at @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"], which Ashy manages to take in her stead (he's numb to conventional pain, seeing as he's literally made of ashes, though it still causes damage to him as it would to a normal person). He then orders Skydd (her droid bodyguard) to take her to safety and calls you out to settle it man-to-man, sending stormtroopers to deal with the recon squads you brought with you, unless I'm mistaken (we do have, like, an army down there with us :p). Maybe one of you could square off against Shinjū?

@[member="Coci Sinopi"] of the knights currently in there I am the only one who might be up for a vote to master or self trained. Also most of the army of light seems to consist of padawans. Your coming into the fight out ranked. Still just like in the other thread there can be much fun had in a dogpile from three padawans fighting a knight

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]

True plenty of fun, and Flynn has turned up too with some back up. Sorry, it is just that @[member="Vexander Graves"], @[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] and myself had started to discuss something in Thyrian char development and we are just trying to work this out and fit it. :)

So I have a question;

Why y'all fighting on mah front lawn? >;[ Togoria is in mah sector, big meanies. I can do with'em as I please

<3

No but seriously, I need to catch up on this; I go to sleep and wake up to a tonneeee more posts. ;~;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom