Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Club Thread

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch sat back at her stool at the bar, before waving over the bartender. "Can I have a glass of water, please?"

She dropped a handful of credits on the counter, she had not paid for any of her previous drinks yet.

Switch

Switch chugged down the entire glass of water she was given. She still had a funny taste in her mouth... All in all, it seemed a relatively small price to pay, but still. She lit a third cigarette, smoking it lethargically. It was a weird night, she couldn't figure what the problem was, though...

The music changed to a slower song, something more melodic. It was soothing, but somehow, it made her sad. Switch pressed her cheek against the bar, closing her eyes.

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
In the club walked a pretty girl.

esq-something-cool-we-saw-online-girl-habit-xlg.jpg

She wore a simple white dress with a leather jacket over it and a black fedora on top of her lovely hair. She had on a pair of white sneakers and wielded a small purse to hold some valuables. She approached the bar and asked, "Corellian ale if you would."

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
When the drink arrived a man introduced himself. She gave him a smile to greet him. "Jaime," she said.

She took a sip of her ale then returned her attention to him. "What bring you here Carden?" she asked.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
"Oh me?" Jaime said, "I'm just here for the sights. I don't visit clubs often. Or Coruscant for that matter."

She took another sip of her drink then asked, "What kind of job are you looking for?"

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
Jaime gave a chuckle to go with his laugh. "Well I don't need to be harsh but you would have better luck at a cantina than a club. Clubs are to dance and get away. Or conduct private business. I hate to say it but you might be in the wrong place," she said before taking another sip.

She notice that the music was slower with a melodic tone, perfect for dancing. "So what are you going to do now?" she asked.

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
Iris exited the bathroom, and started to wonder back to his seat. He noticed the boy, Carden, had wondered away from his seat. "Guess he went to bark up some other poor birds tree.." He muttered under his breath as he sat back down.

He turned towards the still drugged up woman, "sorry about earlier by the way" slurring his words from the alcohol earlier "but I don't think we've been formally introduced" Iris held his hand out, ready for a handshake. However he quickly put it away when he noticed the woman resting on the desk, he didn't expect much communication now. Quickly, Iris gestured for another drink.

[member="Switch"]

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
"Hmm," was the reply as she took another sip of her drink. The music was beautiful. She gave a sigh. She wished someone would sweep her off her feet and take her dancing. Her eyes watched the dance floor as couples swayed with the slow music. She's been alone most of her life. It was fine days but sometimes she longed for companionship.

Switch

Switch sat back up in her stool. She was feeling a bit better, cracking her neck and shoulders as she dropped her cigarette on the floor. It had burnt out when she wasn't looking. She heard the man next to her attempt an introduction, before quickly pulling his hand away.

What's up with that? She reached her hand loosely across the gap between the two, tapping the bar with the other to get some service again.
[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Iris Tyrad

"Oh sorry I thought you'd past out" Iris laughed, at the dramatic mood swings of this characters were something he'd never seen before. He grabbed the hand she presented, not tightly though, he might hurt her. As he shook her hand, he finally dropped the question he was eager to know the answer to, "so, ughh, what's you name?"

[member="Switch"]

Switch

The man took her hand, but he was barely applying any pressure. Either he didn't know how to give a handshake, or she looked more sick than she thought. Switch squeezed his hand, turning their handshake into a firm one.

"It's Switch... Call me Switch. And you?"
[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Iris Tyrad

Guessing she had either ignored, or not heard him earlier, Iris repeated his name "the names Iris, Iris Tyrad" he didn't blame the woman for not hearing him, she did look terrible to say the least. Iris thought she'd had enough drinks for one night, but it didn't look like she shared the same thought, instead she gestured for more drinks, by tapping the counter.

"You may of heard of me on the news" Iris joked, though there was a hint of smugness in his voice. It was possible that he was featured on the new, due to his recent acts of terrorism, but it was unlikely.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

Switch stared at [member="Iris Tyrad"] for a moment. "Hold up a sec. Did I already ask your name? Sorry... my head isn't on straight, right now. Another shot of whiskey slid over, coming to a perfect stop in front of her. What the hell? She couldn't see where it had come from. That bartender has a dumb sense of humor.

She shook out of her reverie, Iris was saying something. Something about being on the news. He probably thinks I recognize him... "I don't really watch the news."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom