Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Club Thread

Rex Maxus

R
Rex walked into the club, wearing his armor. This was the night before his next match, and he wanted to have some fun before his possible death. Of course, he would most likely win, but he still wanted to party. He looked around the hazy club atmosphere, taking in the vibrant colors and smells. He sat at the bar, ordering a corellian whiskey.

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch strolled into the club, walking a straight line to the bar, knocking a few shoulders as she went. She didn't care though, she was in a bad mood. Some hotshot with a blaster had ruined her night out, and now she just wanted to get drunk.

"Let's see... what do I want..." She called over the bartender. "Hey, get me something strong will ya? I'm having a bad day." She reached into her back pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes, before placing one in her mouth, not ready to light it quite yet.

Switch

Switch raised an eyebrow at the remarkably bold young man who approached her. "Well, let's see... I intend to drink, maybe smoke a little..." She trailed off, before pulling a lighter from her pocket. Igniting her cigarette, Switch inhaled the beautiful chemicals, taking her time. "You look pretty young... are you even supposed to be in here?"

"Hmmm yes I am a little young im nineteen eh the barkeep dont care as long as I dont cause too much trouble. Eh my father owned a bar like this until he died so feels like home." He said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Switch

A Corellian whiskey was placed in front of Switch. She knocked it all back at once, relishing the immediate effect. She turned back to her visitor. "So, what's your name, then? If we're talking, I don't wanna just call you boy" Absent-mindedly puffing smoke rings into the air, she awaited a response.

Switch

"Well, I don't care what you call me, but if you want me to answer you, just call me Switch." She gestured her head towards the stool next to her, "Aren't ya gonna sit? Relax. There's no need to stand on my account." She stifled a giggle, her mood was improving. Switch whistled sharply towards the bartender, "Can I get some service?"

Switch

Switch sighed, a cloud of smoke escaping her lips. "It's not so bad. Cheap booze, comfy chairs, nice and bright..." She trailed off, taking another drag. "I just wanted to get drunk, was in a bad mood."

Switch

A loud greeting from [member="Captain Morris"] resonated over the background music. Switch thought it was pretty funny, stifling a giggle. Before she could respond, however, [member="Carden Lorps"] causally walked over, throwing the man out. Now she was laughing hysterically, almost falling to the floor. When she calmed down a bit, she spoke again. "You didn't have to do that, ya know"

Switch

Switch's eyebrows raised. Now that was interesting. "How'd he die?" She started to reach for another smoke, but thought better of it. Instead she drank her second shot of whiskey.

"Well last month it was my birthday hehe I went with a couple of my friends to a oprea house for one of the shows. When I went back to my fathers bar I found him in his room on the ground with a lightsaber slash across his chest. I dont know if it was Jedi or a Sith. So in a hour I grabbed my fathers sniper and blaster pistol with all his credits. Then I made my way around to here." He was a little gloomy by the end but he did not shed a tear.

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
Iris walked into the bar after an average day of smuggling and crime. Walking towards the bar, Iris noticed many of the seats were taken, either by sleeping drunks or rowdy men and, other creatures. The only seat that appeared to be free was next to an armour clad man, who was clearly hitting on the women by his side.

This boy ( [member="Carden Lorps"] ) was in the way of the seat Iris had his eye on, and the seat that would finally give his legs some rest, so without even thinking Iris slightly shoved the boy to the side and took the seat. "Hey, err barkeep, give me something cheap, would ya?" Iris croaked towards the bartender, though no even looking in his direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom