Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Club Thread

"Woah whats your problem man?.... your lucky....." Carden stopped he didn't want to start a fight he left his guns in his ship and he was not good at hand to hand combat so he just stood there silent staring.

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch glanced over at [member="Carden Lorps"], before looking over at the new face at the bar. "That wasn't very nice."

Swiveling on her stool, she eyed a sleeping Rodian sitting beside her. She unceremoniously kicked him off his stool, watching him land in a heap on the floor, relatively unharmed, and still out cold. She flicked Carden's ear, getting his attention. "Seat just opened up."
[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
"Oh no" Iris started in reply to the boastful boy, "I think you're the lucky one" he smirked as he lifted his robe, revieling his sword that was attached to a sheath on the side of his belt. However Iris did not want to start a fight, all he wanted was to drink and relax, there was enough fighting in his life how as it was already.

Dropping his robe Iris grabbed his drink that the barkeep had prepared, and started to pour the warm temperature liquid into his throat, he could feel the buring of whiskey travel down his body.
Placing the drink back onto the table Iris replied to the girl ( [member="Switch"] ) who'd got involved, with one single, blunt, quick sentence "Deal with it."

[member="Carden Lorps"]

"Thank you I hate these scum" just then he had a flashback of him getting pushed by his father when he came home late, he said that he wanted his father dead and the next week who knew he felt horrible about this.

Iris Tyrad

"Boy, do you wanna say that again?" Iris questioned the egotistical boy as he stood up, he clenched the handle of his sword, ready to draw it on the insulting, un-expecting, young lad. He towered over the boy at 1.95 metres (6ft 5") and looked very threatening with his afro waving around freely, shading his eyes.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Switch

Switch gripped [member="Carden Lorps"] 's arm, digging her fingers in. "Just sit down, it doesn't matter." She retrieved her smokes again, pulling a second cigarette out with her teeth. While she was digging for her lighter, she directed her attention back to [member="Iris Tyrad"] .

"And you! No need to flash your weapons, nobody is impressed, and nobody wants to fight! So sit down, and drink some alcohol like the rest of us!" She fished out her lighter, igniting her cigarette, before waving over the bartender for another shot. It was time to calm down, she was getting angry again.

Iris Tyrad

Iris realised he had, or the boy, had caused a lot of commotion in the bare, many people stared hoping for a fight. Instead of giving the crowd what they wanted, Iris removed his hand from the grip of his sword and instead pulled a cigarette from his pocket. He moved his hand, where the cigarette was place, towards the woman "hey missy, can I at least have a light?" Iris smirked smugly as he said this.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

Reaching back into her pocket, Switch pulled out her lighter. She raised it up into the space between her and [member="Iris Tyrad"] , before striking it on, producing a flame.
"There ya go... and don't call me missy.

Turning over towards [member="Carden Lorps"] , she reaches out her other hand, patting him on the shoulder briefly. She was glad a fight hadn't broken out. "You want a drink?"

Iris Tyrad

Bring the cigarette to his mouth, Iris carefully place the ignited stick into a crease in his lips, inhaling as he did so.

"And since I didn't pummel you I front of your girlfriend here, I think I'm, at least entitled to a free drink " Iris rudely said towards [member="Carden Lorps"] as he reclaimed his seat next to the peacekeeping woman, who's name Iris still didn't know. Iris maintained eye contact with the young lad, unflinching.

Switch

Switch shrugged her shoulders, "To each their own."

She, however, was gonna drink, she ordered a glass of Coruscanti beer this time. She'd had enough shots for now.
[member="Iris Tyrad"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Iris Tyrad

"Haha, scum" Iris laughed at the word "you don't even know half of it, kiddo" he stated, referring to his past criminal activities of bounty hunting, murdering and most memorably burning down one of the most adored forests. 40 credits didn't seem like much, but Iris had found himself in a rough time, without much money, and therefore decided to slide it in his pocket rather than waste it on unneeded booze.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Iris Tyrad

"Alright Carden" Iris held his hands up in a surrendering gesture, clearly mocking [member="Carden Lorps"] "no need to get your panties in a twist, mate". Iris thought that if this Carden knew who Iris was, he wouldn't be so agressive towards him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom