Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Club Thread

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch pinched the bridge of her nose, deeply inhaling her cigarette. These boys... I'll never understand the posturing.

She flicked her ashes onto the floor at her side, before taking another sip of her beer.
[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
Taking another large gulp from his drink, Iris look towards [member="Carden Lorps"] and, without removing the cigarette from his mouth and threatened Carden by saying "Watch. Your. Mouth." Slightly muffled because of the cigarette and with Iris' low voice it sounded very menacing. Iris still didn't want to fight, even after these various death threats.

Iris Tyrad

"To do what? Go off crying in a hissy fit 'cause some stood up to you?" Iris questioned with sarcasm "please, save it" Iris no thought this was going too far, but still didn't want to back down. God knows how the boy would've boasted about that, Iris thought to himself.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Switch

Switch slammed her now empty glass down on the bar. This is ridiculous!

She got up from her stool, "I'll be right back. You two can just whip them out and get it over with." She was in a bad mood, all this arguing was ruining her night.

She headed to the unisex bathroom in the back, slamming the door behind her. After checking that the stall was empty, she sat down atop the lid, digging a shot of pleezer out of her pocket.

She pulled up her left sleeve, jabbing the shot into her bicep. It was a very small dose, standard issue in your average med kit, but a minute of euphoria would help her forget about the bickering boys.
[member="Iris Tyrad"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]

Iris Tyrad

"Listen here, ki- I mean Carden" Iris started, talking across the woman, towards [member="Carden Lorps"] "I have no problem, apart from you. A young boastful boy continuing to insult me" the women who separated the two got up as Iris went for another drink. He brought the glass up to his mouth, but before taking another sip he finished by saying "unless you wanna start something, you should shut it."

Before completely finishing the drink Iris spoke seriously to the boy "I think you should check on your gal, something ain't quite right about her..." This was really just an attempt to get the young man away so he could have time for himself, to drink in peace and quiet.

[member="Switch"]

Iris Tyrad

"I'm just saying, she doesn't look very... Healthy..." Iris stated, trying to make the boy stop bothering him.

Switch

This was nice...

The bright fluorescent lights were dancing across her eyelids, the omnipresent ringing singing songs in her ears. She may have been smiling, but she couldn't see, she didn't feel like finding a mirror any time soon.

Switch slid down onto the tile floor, releasing a contented sigh as her cheek pressed against the cold surface.

Iris Tyrad

Iris didn't feel like talking, and it was getting, late he'd better get back to his ship soon. But before leaving he threw the 10 credits he owed the bartender on the desk and headed towards the toilets. Without looking which one he entered he headed for on of the stalls. Sitting on the toilet, Iris was ready to do his business when he noticed the shadow in the neighbouring stall flatten onto the ground.

"Hmm, druggy" Iris mumbled, realising these modern drugs can cause all types of health problems, many of which end in death, Iris stood up and headed to the stall where the collapsed person was. Outside the door was @Carben Lorps , but Iris ignored him and instead busted the door open with a shoulder barge, Iris noticed that the body sprawled across the floor was the lady he'd seen at the bar less than 10minutes earlier, the one who lit his cigarette. She barely looked conscious, so Iris decided to take the responsibly of saving her.

Iris grabbed the woman's slim arms, ready to pull her onto his shoulders.

[member="Switch"]

Switch

Switch felt like she should say something... but what?

Why should she waste her time, this was nice. She should stay like this. She'd rather stay like this.

The floor didn't feel cold anymore, so she pushed herself up onto her knees. She wasn't going to open her eyes though, that could end this feeling. "Okay!" She called out absently, "I'm okay!"

Iris Tyrad

Acknowledging the woman was getting up, Iris let go of her arms and instead offered her a hand in getting up "you should really quit those" Iris informed the women "I know it feels good to start with, but after a while, you'll realise how much of your life you have wasted, trust me, I have first hand experience of this" Iris didn't mention his drug filled phase as a teenager much, but this was a time he'd be pleased to offer some advice.

[member="Switch"] [member="Carden Lorps"]

Switch

Switch took, the hand up, rising shakily to her feet. It was an incredibly quick high, but there were still trace amounts in her system, she didn't quite comprehend what was being said to her yet. Pulling her sleeve back down over her palm, Switch pushed past [member="Iris Tyrad"] and [member="Carden Lorps"] , making her way back to the bar. She crossed her arms over her torso, rubbing up and down her sides. It was always so cold after one of those.

Iris Tyrad

"Not even a thanks?" Iris laughed as the woman pushed passed the two men standing in the toilets. "Well Carden, was it? I have to do my business, so if you wouldn't mind?" Iris pointed towards the empty toilet. Closing the stall door, Iris lowered the toilet seat and went about doing his business, hopefully this time not getting interrupted.

[member="Switch"] [member="Carden Lorps"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom