Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Club Thread

"It isn't what you can do for me, rather, it is what I can do for you..." The subtle rise and fall of his pitch was denoted in a way to draw out his interest. The desire of what he sought could become his, but, as all things, it had it's cost. I propose that I help you discover your fathers slayer, I will not only find him, I will help you dismember him, piece by piece until his whimpers become faint, and the spasms his body produces overtakes him until he expires." He'd stroke his chin obviously content with himself. "Your fathers killer deserves no less... But I require things in return... Allow me to meet your band of brothers... I know even though you wander the vast expanse of space, you're not alone. Will you accept my terms?"

Carden Lorps

"Band of brothers?.......the Mandalorians? I am not one of them, or are you talking about the freedom fighters? Please specify" why would he be asking that I would like his help but I dont know what he is talking about.

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch made a face. That was a real shame...

She suddenly had an idea. "Okay [member="Jaime"] , I can't make you feel better about your night so far, but now you've met me. That's your new person right there, and also..." She smiled brightly, standing up from her stool.

Turning towards the seated woman, she reached her hand out to the seated woman In front of her. "I don't know how long this'll keep playing, but maybe it's slow enough that you can have your dance?" This was hardly orthodox, but she was in an odd mood.

"Whomever you're aligned with, my boy." He'd casually stroke the back of his neck as he continued to crane his gaze across the room... "Whatever faction you may be in, introduce me so that should we cross paths, we will know not to count ourselves as enemies."
Carden Lorps

"Are you going to introduce me?" He'd say rather impatiently. His legs draped idly from the lamp-post as he continued to listen to Caden. It was clear that he much rather converse with this rag-tad group rather than talk about them as imaginary. "I'd prefer that you not waste my time as I am a very busy Zabrak.." He'd adjust his cloak so that it cloaked his left forearm which was inherently artificial.

Carden Lorps

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
[member="Switch"]'s smile was infectious for a small one began to appear as the woman tried to make her feel better. The young woman then held a hand out and offered to dance with her. It was a little strange but Jaime didn't mind, being what she was. Jaime moved off her seat and took the hand. "Lead the way," she said.

Switch

Switch didn't know where this burst of optimism was coming from, but she wasn't going to let herself slip back down again. Leading the woman over to the dance floor, she turned on her heal, lining the two of them up. She took a moment to look down at her feet, repositioning herself so she stood about half a step back, her right foot pointing towards the space between [member="Jaime"] 's.

"I should warn you, this may be embarrassing... I'm no master." Regardless of her words, Switch was grinning. She laid her right hand upon her partner's left hip, bringing her left hand up in the air, Jaime's still interlocked right hand with it.

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
[member="Switch"] led them to the dance floor with enthusiasm but she seemed a little too focused on positioning herself just right. She admitted that they may be in for a little embarrassment. When Switch put her hand on her hip and they locked fingers, Jaime couldn't help but smile. "I'm not much as a Social Sally either," she said, blushing a bit, "But as long as we follow the rhythm we should be fine."

Standing a bit straighter than before, she waited for her partner to start.

Switch

Switch waited a moment, she wanted to start this right. As the song transitioned back into it's chorus, she started moving her feet, leading [member="Jaime"] in her steps. She kept it tame and simple, at least for now. This was for her partner's benefit, as well as her own. She feared if she didn't ease back into it, she'd miss a step.

There were a few other people following their example, the floor populating rapidly as a few couples came forward. As time ticked by, Switch grew more confidant. She switch her positioning, her right hand transiting to Jaime's back, their proximity increasing as she starting attempting a few more elaborate steps.

The doors leading to the bar opened, from within the entrance a man calmly paced through the crowd as his platted boots caused the wooden planks beneath his feet to groan in dismay. As he continued through the bar he'd take his seat, not near the bartender, but against a wall. For he did not wish to be caught unawares as he continued with the second part of his plan. He'd raise his arm towards his mouth as he spoke through the receiver embedded in his wrist-band.
Carden Lorps "Prep my ship."

After he took all of the necessary precautions he'd allow himself to rest... It had been a while since he had seen the inside of a bar.. Had he not been here on business he might have even celebrated. But there was no time to think over such whimsicality, his eyes revolved around the room, he sought out anyone who seemed to have an air of importance about them. As he continued to survey the crowd he'd make a mental note of it's regulars, if they registered he would question them outright.
Switch Jaime

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
Jaime moved with [member="Switch"], slow and simple at first as Jaime tried to shake the stiffness out of her legs. She hasn't danced in awhile but as they went on her confidence grew and she began to pick it up. As they both became more comfortable with each other, Switch moved her hand to Jaime's back and began to perform more elaborate moves. Jaime too began to show a little more flair, giggling with obvious delight.

Slid from within the gaps of the crowd, man and woman were pushed aside as he made his way to the two women who seemed to be enjoying themselves in dance. The music was intolerantly loud and because of this he inserted two electronic devices inside of his ear. They were decibel stabilizers, should the noise exceed the threshold of his tolerance the foreground would buzz slightly less than before.

He'd motion himself to tap Switch with his cold, glistening hands, the artificial appendage that he used to tap her looked menacing.. "Excuse me, the both of you.. I've been looking for someone, perhaps you've him...? Care to take a seat with me, ladies?"
Jaime

Switch

Switch

Switch was giggling in a manner that was almost girlish. She had not danced with anybody like this since she was a little girl, and [member="Jaime"] was an excellent partner. The music transitioned to something a bit faster, the bass reverberating from her toes up to her chest.

She was about attempt a seamless transition into a more familiar club dance, but they were interrupted. Switch felt somebody tapping on her shoulder. Trying to get her attention. She couldn't help but make a face of annoyance. And I was having a really good time, too...

She kept her position, slightly entangled with Jaime as she turned towards [member="Maleus"] , "You need something?" It may have been a bit brusque, but she didn't care.

"Excuse me, the both of you... I've been looking for someone, perhaps you've seen him...? Care to take a seat with me ladies?" This stranger had a peculiar air about them. Switch didn't know why, but it made her uneasy.

She looked back at Jaime, regret painting her features. "I'm sorry we didn't get to finish our dance..."

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
Jaime was having a great time. Switch's pleasant giggling only made the dress clad girl smile wider. Things were going great. The music was getting faster while they approached something closer to club music but for some reason Switch stopped. Jaime looked to see a man with a mechanical arm asking if they could help find someone. Switch looked to Jaime and thanked for the dance, regret for ending it evident in her voice.

Jaime squeezed the entwined hand a little tighter. This was one of the better experiences in her life, especially with another person. But it didn't have to end, not yet anyway. Switch seemed like a good, interesting person. Traveling with her probably guaranteed an adventure. "Who says this has to be our last dance," Jaime said, "I'll go with you. He did ask for both of us after all."

[member="Switch"] [member="Maleus"]

Switch

Switch felt [member="Jaime"] squeeze her hand a little tighter. "Who says this has to be our last dance?" She said, "I'll go with you. He did ask for both of us after all."

This brought an embarrassingly bright smile to Switch's face. She did not know how to respond, so she merely nodded, before turning her attention towards [member="Maleus"] . She began to follow the strange man over to a nearby table. As the distance between the two momentarily increased, Switch's fingers slid slowly out of Jaime's grasp. Her hand felt colder, somehow...

Shaking it off, she sat down across from strange Zabrak. "So... what was it you wanted, again?" She suddenly felt an overwhelming urge for another cigarette.

The musics vibrato picked up causing the building to rock in sporadic episodes of rhythmic pulses. The music bounced off the wall of his metallic forearm causing it vibrate. "I feel the need to introduce myself, I am Maleus, I require information and by the looks of you two who frequent the club this is where I will find it....". He'd motion them to take a seat as he too did this. Tucking his left leg under his right he'd assume a position of someone of elevated stature.

"Have you seen this man..?" He'd pass his com-link in the middle of the table allowing a stream of light to emanate from it's surface A stark sapphire crept from it's surface as it framed the face of an average looking child, perhaps in his early twenties. His brown hair was cropped upwards and he sported a brown jacket.
Jaime

[member="Switch"]
Tugoro Taidarious

Switch

Leaning in towards the center of the table. She stared at the image for a moment, before shaking her head. "Can't say I have..." She leaned back in her chair, her left thumb tucked into her pocket, absently stroking a pack of smokes.

This was a little suspicious. Was this man a bounty hunter? What was his deal anyway? "Who is he, anyway?"
[member="Jaime"] [member="Maleus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom