Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Club Thread

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
"Yeah I'll see ya" Iris replied to [member="Switch"] "If there's anything you might need my help with, don't be shy to ask, I'm probably going to stay on this retched hellhole of a planet for a while" Iris finished, including a cheeky wink.

Iris braced himself for the walk back to the hangar where his was located, though it was only a 1.5 mile walk, it would sure be a lonely one, something Iris was familiar with however. All-in-all this day had been a waste of time, sure he'd met some rather 'interesting' people but again he'd not been able to make a sizeable amount of credits.

Exiting the bar, Iris was again met with the smell and feel of the underground, cold, wet, and most importantly hostile. He didn't think much of the night on the way back, but mostly what he'd do tomorrow.

[member="Switch"]

Having noticed Caden re-enter the bar he found himself intrigued, something about that malevolent-esque looking armor interested him. It's metallic hull shimmered defiantly under the sparse incandescence of the bar's sparse lighting. Unable to help himself he'd say. "I couldn't help but notice your armor, it is quite impressive, may I ask where you got it?" His voice remained all together indifferent, perhaps he was truly interested about this fellow, or perhaps he was just trying to make idle conversation.

Carden Lorps

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
After another drink Jaime noticed another woman, the one she saw earlier who seemed a little...off, come up to talk to her. She asked if she can join her. Jaime gave a warm smile. "Of course. The more the merrier," she said, "My name is Jaime. What's yours?"

[member="Switch"]

Carden looked at the man "My father retired he was a Mandalorian Soldier... last month he passed so I took it. He got killed from a lightsaber wielding enemy I do not know who." He replied wondering why the man asked about his armor.

"I'm sorry to hear that." He'd almost whisper. "Was he Sith?" His voice was on par with a sub-vocalized growl which contained ambiguous undertones. He was seeking out his emotion to see how much the lad contained. His metallic hand bristled from under his robe, he'd place said appendage loosely onto the table. "That is, unfortunate.." His gaze remained locked on the man whom he spoke to, it was sort of the cold, calculative mannerisms the Sith brandished themselves.

Carden Lorps

The nineteen year old was a little frightened by the man across him "a sith no he was a Mandalorian not a sith hehe he used to run a bar not far from here also it is unfortunate thank you though. " Carden was surprised that the man even cared about his father and if he was a sith.

"Perhaps we can avenge your fathers death, together?" His voice remained all together iron throughout. It was clear that he was beyond serious, a closer look at his person and one would note the two Zabrkian daggers which hung vicariously from his waist-strap. "Unless you're afraid, that is?" A smile formed across the ends of his lips as he spoke which signaled his pleasure with the conversation at hand.

Carden Lorps

Woah avenge his death Carden was surprised at how serious the man was. "A sith you help me? Hehe yeah sure as soon as I find out who killed him" he said sarcastically "hehe afraid n-no just Supprised" he said nervously

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch smiled back at [member="Jaime"], "Call me Switch."

Swiveling on her stool, Switch hailed over the bartender. "Can I get a beer, please?" Turning back towards her new sitting companion, she extended a hand to shake. "So what brings you in here? I mean, besides the remarkably varied music selection and the cheap booze?"

Laughed whimsically, "I never admonished the fact that I was Sith. But.... Perhaps you're correct, and perhaps you're not... After all, I do not have a lightsaber." His form grew rigid as his plated hand slammed against the bartenders desk. "Hurry up with the drink, I'd rather not have to do it myself, because if I do... The drink will contain bits and pieces of the people you hold most dear." At this, the bartender snapped into action and whirled him his drink which he shot down as if it were water. His eyes traveled back to the Mandalorian's persona. "I see."

Carden Lorps

"I am gray, belonging to neither Sith, nor Jedi. But the question is, does this bother you?" His eyes spun with contempt as he tried to deduce if this kid would be disturbed by his presence. For the traits he exuded did mirror the Sith and it was painfully obvious that he was different than your average Zabrak. "What are you?" He snarled obviously annoyed that the child inquired so much about him.

Carden Lorps

"And If I were Sith?" He'd muse, this idle chit chat amused him to some degree, but he found himself annoyed by some of the child's answers. "Would you kill me, or try to?" His once casual grin turned into a maleficent grin which exuded an aura of terror over individuals whom were not attuned to the inner workings of the force. Though he himself was rather untrained, he knew the basic practices of inducing fear in ones heart to prove their intentions.

Carden Lorps

Pivots his neck towards the audience, perhaps they were eavesdropping on his conversation, it was something he did not enjoy. He unsheathed his metallic forefinger from his palm. He'd draw down hard on the desk causing a hollow shriek to escape it's grimy surface. The vivid environment went from it's naturally cheery ambiance to a dismal cloud of fear and despair. "Drinks, on the house." The crowd exploded in a miasma of euphoria at this strangers kindness, and as a result the room boomed with a purpose. Should anyone try to hear Maleus's words they would have to fight through the erroneous banter of the hysterical patrons.

And so, Maleus would once again turn his attention to Caden, he whispered. "I am Sith."
Carden Lorps

Chuckled once again knowing a child's heart, for he himself was not far from youth. "Have no fear, I was merely testing you, I do not wish to harm you, rather I am curious about you... You're young and you have the air of inexperience, work with me... Together we can become strong, stronger than any force in the universe..." His words seemed detatched from reality and utterly delusional, but he remained all the more serious.

"Though, I will not lie, I draw upon the force in many ways, some of my ways may seem to be Sith in nature. But I assure you, I mean you no harm... He'd extend his right hand towards the Mandalorian with a genuine smiled plastered upon his facial features. "Can I count you among my allies?"

Jaime

A Rock...Maybe?
"It's nice to meet you [member="Switch"]," Jaime replied. Switch ordered another drink before she asked why she was here.

"Well, just seeing the sights really," she admitted, "And maybe have a dance. I've been on my own for awhile now and I kind of miss people. I was hoping to go out, have a good time, meet new people. Not a good start so far."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom