Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC: Flashpoint Tython

Tython_header_copy.PNG
split.gif
Introducing: Flashpoint Tython!
Three organizations fight for control over Tython.

The Sith-aligned Children of the New Order, the Tython Command and the Lords of Light. They wage war against one another in the skies, in space, on the ground through obvious and less obvious means. Throughout it all other parties join the fray, seeing opportunity- either to make profit or to aid their side. Maybe you are a smuggler, trying to earn an extra buck by supplying one side weapons (...maybe even both sides?). Maybe you are a freelance doctor who wants to set-up a neutral zone to heal the wounded. A mercenary throwing their lot in with one side in exchange for that moolah.

Engineers who have been contracted to repair much needed infrastructure.

Jedi from different Orders who want to lend a hand. Sith who decided to assist the Children of the New Order in their struggle. Maybe something entirely else!

Sky is the limit, pick your character and join in on the fun.

Kida Tillian

K
[member="Khonsu Amon"]

Credits. Unless you use the Dark Side. Then a good Force Light-ing.

Kida Tillian

K
[member="Khonsu Amon"]

The Lords of Light will offer an initial contract of three-quarters of a million credits. Plus ransom value of captured imperials and the value of whatever you take from them, with bonuses for captured intelligence.

Kida Tillian

K
[member="Khonsu Amon"]

Oh, if it's just one Sun Guard, probably twenty-five thousand credits and bonuses for intel and prisoners. :cool:

[member="Talanis Long"] - I'll consider the offer. A pleasure negotiating with you. ;)

[member="Michael Sardun"] - I agree, but am held to purpose by my backlog. Gotta finish them owed posts first, before making new ones. lol

Kida Tillian

K
[member="Michael Sardun"]

When he finishes his other posts, we can do it in IC. So, ah, how are those other posts going [member="Khonsu Amon"]? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom