Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OOC: Flashpoint Tython

'Heretic?' You assume that we were once of your faith. The word you look for is 'infidel.'

Prepare yourselves. [member="Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Michael Sardun"] | [member="Talanis Long"]

Tubal Sahon said:
'Heretic?' You assume that we were once of your faith. The word you look for is 'infidel.'

Strictly speaking, Sith (the 'religious' ones at any rate) were started by 'heretical' Jedi. Well, Jedi heretics who subjugated the Sith race, but yeah.

Admittedly not every Sith used to be a Jedi. :D Besides, I didn't find a 40k pic that used infidels rather than heretics.

As for Elpsis herself, neither Jedi nor Sith share her faith...so yes I suppose from her point of view both would be infidels, if she cared about that. And I guess she'd be a heretic for forsaking the Jedi faith. lol

Tubal Sahon said:
Prepare yourselves. Elpsis Kerrigan-Alcori | Michael Sardun | Talanis Long

Elpsis isn't part of the Jedi Kingdom of Tython. Or even a Jedi. XD Not sure if I'll be hopping in. Either way, nice to see some action.

It appears as if we are starting off in the same general vicinity [member="Kyrel Ren"]. Looks like we may get our chance for that duel after all.

Awesome to see so many interested faces. Remember this thread is about having fun and good ol fashioned pew pew.

Kida Tillian

K
[member="Sian Jerikao"]

I can if you want. Debated also bringing in my other semi-Tython based Jedi, [member="Tiland Kortun"]. Do you have a preference? Also feel free to bring friends, since they're both Masters.

I started Matsu off in literally the most random area possible, half because I like writing woods scenes, and half so I can help out where needed for those who don't have partners yet or are looking for story. Me like story.

Feel free to PM me/hit me up on Discord/tag me here.

So I have a bunch of elite battle droids ready to be unleashed on a relatively squishy target as a show of force. Anyone interested in making a noble and valiant effort against a far stronger force, or someone interested in a hasty retreat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom