Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion (OOC) Break of Dawn || CIS Invasion of BotM held Rhand

The Maw Liberated Dathomir from the Sith Empire while the CIS didnt and even allied themselves for a time with that Empire. That's what the Maw does we liberate and uplift those that have oppressed and put in chains we do what ever it takes to forge a new galaxy a better one.

I have never in my life heard anyone say those words before. Not once. Certainly not in the Sith Empire.

Also, the Sith believed the same thing. I know, h/UnpopularOpinion, but it wasn't the Empire's fault someone wasn't strong enough to fight back; that's how the galaxy was made better -- stronger. I can think of a few still practicing this belief. The galaxy should be thankful. I know I am. Unless you destroy all the good breweries then I'm going to murder you slowly.

I have never in my life heard anyone say those words before. Not once. Certainly not in the Sith Empire.

Also, the Sith believed the same thing. I know, h/UnpopularOpinion, but it wasn't the Empire's fault someone wasn't strong enough to fight back; that's how the galaxy was made better -- stronger. I can think of a few still practicing this belief. The galaxy should be thankful. I know I am. Unless you destroy all the good breweries then I'm going to murder you slowly.

Listen here Twi'lek this is between coven sisters and last I check our coven didnt have any Twi'leks.

The fact of the matter CIS is attacking the dominion of the sisters she swore blood oath with. I'm the Maw warlord of Rhand and I am apart of Vanya's orginal Coven. The law is clear in our Coven you do not attack your own. She has a choice to make.

(For those not clear this all IC stuff nothing is meant by it ooc.)

Listen here Twi'lek this is between coven sisters and last I check our coven didnt have any Twi'leks.

The fact of the matter CIS is attacking the dominion of the sisters she swore blood oath with. I'm the Maw warlord of Rhand and I am apart of Vanya's orginal Coven. The law is clear in our Coven you do not attack your own. She has a choice to make.

Oh, I understand. She does have a choice to make. To live for herself, or to live for others. It's adorable you have a 'Law' that you don't attack your own. Adorable is the only word I can think of it for it. To think you were just talking about liberating the oppressed too. And this is why the Sith are the only people that actually practice liberating the oppressed. You may disagree with the fact we don't hold everyone's hand, but at least we're honest -- you're as free as you want to be. If you're not strong enough to be free of your Master, get stronger.

(In Character is the Best Character)

The Maw Liberated Dathomir from the Sith Empire while the CIS didnt and even allied themselves for a time with that Empire. That's what the Maw does we liberate and uplift those that have been oppressed and put in chains we do what ever it takes to forge a new galaxy a better one.

And before Dathomir was liberated? You left as well. So don’t paint me as the only villain in your story.

-tents her fingers and watches Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall and Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin -

Well... well... well. I don't know whether to feel pride over the both of you or something else.

Pride is just fine. :p

Santeria Decuir Santeria Decuir

Definitely something else…

Don’t make me sass you again :p

watches with popcorn

You need me to fry this one Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin

No, that’s not necessary. I know Tegan. Her bark is certainly worse than her bite.

Santeria Decuir Santeria Decuir

Definitely something else…

I will enslave you if you don't learn your place, maleling.

I am glad someone hasn't forgotten what I have taught them.

watches with popcorn

You need me to fry this one Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin

I will rip the flesh from your bones and make myself a dress from your skin before throwing your spirit into a rock.

And before Dathomir was liberated? You left as well. So don’t paint me as the only villain in your story.

Pride is just fine. :p

Don’t make me sass you again :p

No, that’s not necessary. I know Tegan. Her bark is certainly worse than her bite.

Would you like to come say that to my face and see what happens... -lofts a brow- ... you might be older than you once were, but you're not grown.

Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

The last person that upset me... saw Dathomir drained of its vitality.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

I am already very well-versed in Sith arts. And while we're talking about Sith... -narrows her eyes coldly on Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin and then back to Zlova Rue Zlova Rue - any Nightsister that does not dominate the weak should be burned... and I will see to it that any who allow their selves to be ruled by others are choked on the webs they have woven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom