Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion (OOC) Break of Dawn || CIS Invasion of BotM held Rhand

Maestus Maestus Who cares about whether slavery is moral? I'll space-drop some vibroblades in your slave pens and if they kill their way free then good for them. If they die trying, good for them. If they cower in the shadows then I hope an orbital bombardment gets them. I think you understand, right? So why would I play in this mess? Oh, it's quite simple... Justified murder! And they say war isn't good for anything.

So, who wants to play with crimson lightning? Sith-tattooed Lethan is waiting for You! (Open)

We both know that the only reason I left Dathomir was because I wouldn’t live under Sith control, not because I am disloyal so watch your words.

The Maw Liberated Dathomir from the Sith Empire while the CIS didnt and even allied themselves for a time with that Empire. That's what the Maw does we liberate and uplift those that have been oppressed and put in chains we do what ever it takes to forge a new galaxy a better one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom