Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One-Liner Dominions

Crashed on a fortress. Think military base of those that are oppressing them.

Also, look I mean you can be silly and write nonsensical anti-Republic stuff but the reality is that people would be glad that the Warlord is dead. Its kind of like the Wizard of Oz. Did the munchkins whine that a house landed in their town? No. They were happy the wicked witch was dead. This is basically the same story. :p

its nothing like that.... the muchkins feared the witch. In some places the cultural loves the warlord / tyranny and embraces it like people of the empire do. you were wrong, you are heathens! @[member="Selena Halcyon"]

Back in the day *is talking sitting back in his rocking chiar*
We used to rp in chat like this.
*Garith enters the room and eyes Rianna* Woman where is my beer!

​Now...sometimes...speed rp are only an extension of how rps used to be done in chat. I've only participated in one Dominion here at Chaos so far. It seemed like more of a causal pace and I did not see any one-liners.

Some will be happy the Warlord is dead
Others will be angry
There will never be a time where everyone agrees on the same thing, no matter what the topic at hand is.
For example, I just disagreed with you (partially, as I acknowledge that the majority of the oppressed people would likely be happy).

Depending on the person, they might like the Imperial or the Republic side better. There's no point in arguing, as there isn't really a 'right' answer.
Just opinions. Kind of like how this is mine.
*shrugs*

Personally I like both the 'Public and the 'Pire. If I had to live under one of their governments, I'd probably choose the Repub. More freedom, but a tad less order. *shrugs yet again*

Togashi Yokuni said:
Back in the day *is talking sitting back in his rocking chiar*
We used to rp in chat like this.
*Garith enters the room and eyes Rianna* Woman where is my beer!

​Now...sometimes...speed rp are only an extension of how rps used to be done in chat. I've only participated in one Dominion here at Chaos so far. It seemed like more of a causal pace and I did not see any one-liners.
*Dumps beer over his head* There it is

But yes the tossing of ideas gave us lots of ideas for role plays, I've seen a few dominions, but none had one liners.

@[member="Tobasu"]
NOPE
#TYRANNYREIGNS
GO OMEGA PYRE
GO CIS
WAIT, NO
YOU'RE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WRONG, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I kid, I kid
But none of you are right.
That doesn't mean any of you are wrong though.

Selena Halcyon said:
Crashed on a fortress. Think military base of those that are oppressing them.

Also, look I mean you can be silly and write nonsensical anti-Republic stuff but the reality is that people would be glad that the Warlord is dead. Its kind of like the Wizard of Oz. Did the munchkins whine that a house landed in their town? No. They were happy the wicked witch was dead. This is basically the same story. :p
Someone needs to stop serving you the Republic Kool-Aid
original.jpg

Yet in all seriousness I don't see it any more silly than a series of one lined dominions. Its merely a perspective a writer chooses to look through. Which is fun. If we all had the same stance on things life would be incredibly boring.

It's funny.

The amount of posting on a subject about one line posting in dominions would be enough to finish a dominion by now...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WZha_LHVS8[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom