Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One-Liner Dominions

It was also kind of obvious that it wasn't done in fun, it was done because... well, Sith vs Republic.
It was not a competition at all. The Republic started ours for the sure sake of getting something done and having fun. The Sith responded with a different dominion. Also, since it was not for the same planet nothing was on the line. We posted quickly because we wanted to. Our RP was intended to be quick and enjoyable for all involved. That was the only motivation.

Also, I will point out that every single member of that dominion is more than capable of writings some seriously epic posts. We however do not feel like spending weeks achieving something that we can achieve in two hours and still have plenty of fun.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Selena Halcyon said:
The Sith responded
That's called competition. xD

Without throwing out specifics... look at the location of both planets on the map. Completely tactical choices, as anyone can see if they take a look.

Tefka said:
PM me before you name drop and establish my stance on an issue before I even show up. You know I hate that.
Sorry, boo :(

Though, I do recommend that people read the Saleucami Dominion. It's hilarious to deal with mentally handicapped soldiers.

Also, I don't see another Dominion of Saleucami, so I don't think the Sith Empire was in any competition since they chose to target a different planet. And for those that want to help them, the Sith do need two members to post in their Dominion though.

Selena Halcyon said:
You can't use absolutes and then drop IMO.
I was saying that some one eles earlier said something along the same lines. Then there was a period, then I started with
Selena Halcyon said:
You need more than one line for every post in a Dominion, invasion, or dev thread IMO
That is my opinion. and I agreed with this said person. I just don't think that small one-two liners are meant for these types of threads. I am a person who likes detail in writing. The five W's (who, what, when, where, why.) is what I like to see in posts. and MOST OF THE TIME, one liners can not fulfill that FOR MY opinion. I understand that others may like the one liners, and how its short and sweet, but for me, who reads 1000+ paged books every week, I like lengthy posts. Its just who I am.

I'm gonna end my little rant thing here, as I am stating my opinion and then moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom